infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Bar Dumort (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:49 pm

scent of burning flash and a gunshot rang out through the bar, followed by a sudden breaking of a sttol over Lysander's back. "OW!" Lysander stumbled. Fucking little kid was in for it." As he turned he took an uppercut to the jaw and near unhinged it. But it was fine. The boy just got a fist full of tar. And Lysander swung back, each punch flinging tar all over the boy, he would hallucinate like a motherfucker now. Lysander ignored the girl who had been shot, and the reaper would recover in about a week, being a conduit and all. Lysander put visions into Conan's head, he had too strong a will to control him, but hallucinations don't discriminate. It seemed as though four giant reapers ducked through the door and Lysander had now become 4. They all moved in to attack, no REAL damage would be done but he wouldn't know, he'd think it was real. While all this happened however, Lysander noticed that his jaw had, in fact, unhinged from the uppercut. Damn kid had an arm, and now Lysander was leaking tar out of an unclosable mouth. Onto the floor. He popped it back into place and fell to the ground in pain. "Little, god damn bastard" He said through his teeth. He wanted to order his reapers to kill him while he was vulnerable but they were both busy. The hallucinations began rushing him and just taking any attack Conan could throw and dealing back hard hits. Well, not really, but Conan could feel them. He was in no real pain but he couldn't tell. Imaginary bullets filled his body as other giant reapers punched him and his vision flashed red.

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Before touching Rosa, he took a deep breath focused, forcing himself to calm down. Then he picked up Rosa and ran away as fast as possible out of the bar, cradling her head to his chest. His eyes filled with tears and all he could think of was 'God, don't let her die.'

Away from the bar, Gabe burst into the Emergency room of the nearest hospital he could find. Blood still ran down his face, so when he burst in all the nurses and patients within gasped.
"Please!" He cried out. "She's been Shot!!!" He was so distraught his aura nearly showed again but he held his breath. Conceal, don't feel, He told himself. As the nurses and doctors took her down the hall, all he could do was stare. Everyone was so preoccupied with her that they didn't notice Gabriel slowly leave the E.R. with blood still dripping down his face.
It was raining outside. He looked up at the rain and bit his lip. He would always just be... his fathers son. He lowered his head, considered his friends back at the bar, and shook his head. They could take care of themselves. Gabe took his tracking device, used to call the other spartans in need of help, out from his pocket... and smashed it against the wall.
With a glance back into the E.R., Gabe walked through the rain alone.

Back to top Go down
matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Quint had just finished wiping down the tables, and saw "Gabe" run out with a girl. Friends maybe? Anyways he saw the "Lysander" get beat up by "Sleuth", stupid name but hey, "Chief don't judge". That was besides the point, Quint had to pick a side, and seeing "Lysander" doing some creepy tar shit, was certainly a boost to join the other side. So with a plop Quint payed the dv- er the women money and got comfy watching shit go down as he still didn't know who was good, because of all the batshit crazy crap that happened, though he did understand that "Lysander" was a dick for well, doing his dick actions, and "Sleuth" was a dick for flipping "Ms.newbie" not the BEST way to make friends, but hey that's the only dickish thing he'd done so far, and seemed to be fighting for the girl that got shot, and "Gabe" so he seemed cool so far. Much more, "comic book heroish" but hey, he fights his own way I guess.

#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:38 am

A bar-stool,and tar on the floor, people were angry and afraid;Mary Ann sighed and side stepped to let the kid run past with the girl. This was not good, not good at all. She took a deep breath and continued toward the bar counter. It was no use pointing guns at people now, it certainly wouldn't help anything. 
"If you could maybe not break any more of my stuff or continue beating the shit out of children in my bar, Lysander, it would be appreciated. " she growled as she passed by him toward the burned Reaper girl. Mary Ann was getting tired of these kind of things; something was always breaking; someone always getting hurt and she was sick of seeing it. Was five minutes of peace too much to ask? Might as well start fixing some things before they got too bad. She crouched next to the burned Reaper and made a gentle attempt to get her up.
" Lets get you cleaned up shall we?" she murmured softly.

Rosa simply stared at Gabe up in shock; the hand that wasn't over her wound held tightly onto his shirt as he ran, somewhere. She could hear cars passing by with awful songs playing on the radios, people conversing in buildings, the sound of Gabes feet against pavement. She smelled gas and garbage, not that any of it mattered to her, she was just trying not to think of how damp her hand was feeling or how hard her heart was pounding in her chest. Rosa winced and closed her eyes at the bright light of the Emergency room. Her head was starting to swim and she didn't struggle as she felt herself passed onto someone else, hearing more voices asking more questions. She opened her eyes once more, seeing Gabe walk out of the E.R before she blacked out.

Eleanor Jude Rigby,21, Strange 'Journalist'
Nikola Růžičková Krčmářová, 26, Nuetral conduit, Fortune Teller Extraordinaire 
Rosa Fresa Mugwort,13, Conduit, Junior Spartan ' Axon '
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Conan Kennith:

No. The hallucinations. Conan had been trained to deal with these, but it was his one of his weaker areas. And that's training was with reduced, very lapsed, crappy hallucinogen. Nothing like this. Nothing like the real thing.
It was horrifying, all those Reapers. Conan knew that it was a hallucination, but it felt so real. He screamed as the fake bullets ripped through his skin.
"Lysander!" He cried, trying to stand up, trying to withstand the pain, but knowing he couldn't. His only chance out was to mess with Lysanders ego and make him stop. "You cowardly fu-GAH!" Conan felt a knife go into his abdomen, from one of the halucinations. He hit it hard in the face, feeling its nose crack, but it just kept coming. "Come on! Call of your reaper dogs! FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!" Conan barely finished his sentence before one of the halucinations snapped his left arm in half. In reality, it looked like he was writhing on the ground screaming at Lysander, but the pain felt so real, LOOKED so real.
Conan screamed and desperately clawed his Spartans communicator from his belt and activated it. Help needed to come. Help HAD to come.

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:56 pm

The call for help had definitely been received. Randall stood outside of Bar Dumort. "....oh no. That scary lady works here.." He sighed, as he had to make his entrance slightly less spectacular. Randall opened the door beforehand, but made it look like no one was there. He took a stick of cinnamon out of his front pocket and stuck it in his mouth, crunching the end. His hands glowed, and his body glowed, and he stepped into the bar slowly. He took a quick look around and, without need of a brief, could generally tell what had just happened. At least, most of what just happened. He walked over to Lysander, lifting him up by his shirt collar. "You. I know you did this. Tell me what happened. Half my team is incapacitated, and the last member is gone off on his own. I'm young, I'm tired, my mom has dinner ready in 2 hours, and I have things to do. So tell me what I want to know, and make it quick." Randall's colorful personality quickly turned gray when his team, no, when his friends were threatened. He scowled deeply, jaw tense, the anger in his eyes deeply apparent.

Kiame-Neutral-Osteokinesis-Vampire
Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Haruka -Conduit-Neutral-Vectors-Roommates with Danny and Teah.
Julia(Stygian)-Civilian-Neutral-Sidekick of the Darkness
Judas-Conduit-Neutral-Love-First Daughter
Montgomery(Guard Duck)-Civilian-Neutral-Part of the Crass Menagerie
Justine-Conduit-Neutral-Medicinal-Scientist
Huey-Conduit-Neutral-Enhancement-Revolutionary
Garou-Conduit-Neutral-Mediumship-Medium
Lyla-Civilian-Neutral-Mother of Randall
Randall-Conduit-Sweets-Son of Lyla
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:03 pm

A shockwave erupted below Lysander, knocking both off balance and he dragged Conan, and The new kid outside. "Sorry Mary, we'll continue outside. Keep the change." He walked out the doors again and up to Conan. "I don't need to fight you like a man, that's not my job." He walked up to the other kid who was glowing. "So, what's for dinner?" He said. He had a plan that ws supposed to go down later but seeing the Spartan symbol on the hallucinating Boy's phone thing meant it was, in fact, the Spartans. A tar truck drove by and out of sight quickly. Lysander was going to poison the Neon soon but I guess with them distracted he could do it now. "You got strength, kid. But do you honestly expect to stop me?" A bang was heard and screams as people ran out of a building, most covered in tar. A few made it past ten feet before collapsing and getting up. They moved like zombies, but Lysander wasn't going to use them in this fight. All 26 of them started marching away in a single mob of people. "I have all the means to defeat you, give me 5 minutes and you'll see an army, so I suggest you don't give me five minutes.

A reaper sat in the alley with two sticks of dynamite in his hands and an open flame burning below him. ON Lysanders signal he would charge in and blow this kid to bits. A flatbed truck was starting up in the Reaper base, two miniguns and 30 reapers armed with Ak 47's, RPG's, shotguns, and even a few kamikazes were hopping on the truck bed waiting to go. It would take 5 minutes for them to get there, and the mob 10 to get to them and join their ranks.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Quint saw the glowing kid and "Lysander" walk outside, and he agreed wholeheartedly, so without further adieu he went out of the bar so he didn't have to endure anything else from the she devil. Quint left money and a tip, picked up his shield and pole.... Thingy. Got out of his seat, and picked his side in his mind by choosing Mr.McFlipper, and Glowboy. He then rested on their "side" of the outside of the bar, which was filled with a whole lotta nothing. Plus "Lysander" was talking about taking over the Neon, which was where his family lived, sooo he's not happy. Also "Lysander" said we had to defeat him in 5 minutes or face an army.... The choices were on limited sale, the deadline 5 ficking minutes, man did he hate his luck. "Faith, Trust, and fucking Pixie Dust, so think we could do it Glow boy, and Mr.McFlipper?" Quint asked as he got in a battle position. "I just hope we don't screw up the bars outside" Quint said as a shiver went up his spine, NEVER gonna do that again.

legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Conan Kenith:

Conan gasped "Fu-fu-fu-fuck you!" Before he passed out from the pain, leaving him to fate.

The Darkness:

The Darkness too, had received the distress call. he was there swiftly, leaping across rooftops. As he was about to go down into the alley, he saw a Reaper standing there, armed with TNT.
The Darkness moved like a shadow, going down the ladder silently, and creeping up beside the Reaper. In one swift movement, The Darkness brought the heels of his palm into the man's temples. he hit the ground, out cold.
Leaving him, he stepped out onto the road. He walked, keeping his footsteps quiet until he was were feet from Lysander.
"I could have let this go, because of War. But-" The Darkness began.
But as Lysander would turn around to face him, he said,
"NOBODY!" He slammed his fist hard into Lysanders face,
"TOUCHES!" He hit him again, in the chest this time.
"MY"! He hit in in the face once more,
"SIDEKICK!" With that, he hit Lysander with a powerful kick to his central mass, hoping to send him flying clear across the street,.

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Lysander flopped on the ground after the Barrage of hits, his conduit strength showing it's stuff, he got up, wiped the tar from his face after he vomited some on the ground and dsent a shock wave at both of the smaller Darkness. Before calling in the reapers. They started to head this way, 4 minutes. The reaper in the alleyway was called in, but nobody came running, the bastard must've knocked him out because he got signals but they were blank.

The girl who was still in hiding ran out from the bar and pointed at Lysander "STOP THAT BULLY" Lysander had her yell, innocently. She ran into the street where the fight was happening in line with the shock wave. Both her and the sidekick would be hit and as far as the Darkness knew she was just a civilian, with no way of distinguishing her as a Reaper.

4 more minutes was all he needed, and Lysander was still on all fours. 

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Quint as was per usual stumped, a NEW guy came, and started beating on "Lysander" talking about Mr.McFlipper when he said no one hites his sidekick, so with the new knowledge that Mcflipper was McFlipper Jr and that the guy that was beating on "Lysander" was Mr.Mcflipper Quint started to do.... Nothing, oh how manly, Quint was just watching seeing that there was no way someone could take th- wait nevermind he already took a beating like that before. what is this "Lysander" made out of anyway? Only one way to find out "What is that "Lysander" guy made out of Mr.McFlipper! Also your sidekick is McFlipper Jr if you wanted to know!" Quint yelled out to the current beater, wonder how long he'll do this for? Hopefully enough to make "Lysander"knock out, but knowing the shit he's been through what with the kicking, and the punching, he could still take a lot more until he was out, like a hell of a lot more. So Quint got back into his battle position, and made his pole thing, into a staff, by making it smaller and more wider while making the shield turn into some lightish armor under his jacket, it wasn't enough to impede his movement, but it would give a bit of defence to "Lysanders" attacks, though if he hid a gun somewhere he was screwed if he got shot.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bar Dumort (open)   

Back to top Go down

The Bar Dumort (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2