infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hand of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Hand of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Sena walked through the portal in the shadows she had created to an apartment buildings shadow. She looked behind her and waited for the child, Tenno, to come through. Once he was through the portal, she closed it with a small wave of the hand and nodded at him.
"I understand you may be confused by the surroundings. Don't worry. We are still in Seattle, I wouldn't take you too far from wherever your home is without your permission." She walked on ahead and turned the corner, zipping up her coat to be less noticeably wearing nothing but a bikini top and shorts, the heavy coat keeping her cold in as well.
She turned into a small coffee house and went inside. The patrons inside greeted her with a gentle smile and she went to the counter. Everyone inside was busy with their lives, on their laptops phones or reading books as they drank their coffee.
She paused at the counter and looked back at Tenno. "Do you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Tenno was extremely confused. How did that even happen? He was just falling from a building chasing some girl, and now she was, hopefully, buying him coffee?
"I'll have a grande white chocolate mocha, if that's alright." He pulled out his wallet, just in case he had to pay. "Why are we here? Who are you?" He had so many questions that his mind answered for him, but he blocked them out. He knew she couldn't be Satan incarnate, or like, a woman who was going to enslave him and sell him off to people for sex. But she could be, and that scared him a bit. So much that the patron next to him's drink's bottom turned to dust and it spilled all over his expensive looking suit. Tenno pretended not to have done that.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Sena placed his order, then ordered herself an iced black house coffee, with triple shots of chocolate and caramel flavor. She reached into her pocket and paused.
"Damn, not again." She pulled her hand out and a misty black substance formed in it, then suddenly a black, studded wallet appeared. She pulled out her money and paid for both, chuckling.
"That's the third time I've forgotten my wallet this month."
With that, she closed her hand and her wallet dissapeared. She nodded her head to a table in the corner and she sat down there to wait for their drinks. When he did come over eventually to sit down, She would say
"I've had many names.... My first was Alexa. My second was 'freak' and my third was Sena." She sat back, relaxing. The blue flame on her eye had not flared since they had come in here. "Take your pick of which one to call me. We're in the Briars Cafe... they support conduits here in this city. Which has allowed them to gain and lose many customers.... I try to support them when I can." She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:23 pm

"You left out murderer." Tenno added. "But what do you mean, is everyone here a conduit?" He was shocked, he thought about all the conduits he'd seen killed, his sisters, the random killings on the streets, the public executions, it seemed nowhere was safe anymore. "Isn't it,you know, a terrible idea for us to be around conduits let alone in a closed room? Won't they find us?" I hope they do Tenno thought to himself. Maybe they could show this girl what death was like. It's not fun for anyone, at least it shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:28 pm

"They're protected by Conduit-loving hippies." She shrugged and looked at him, cocking her head to the side. "So no, not everyone here is a conduit. Some are, some are here to support us. Some are related to conduits who have been suppressed, and want to see them live a free life out of fear and hiding." She looked over at the business man whose drink had been incidently spilled on him. The business man sapped the coffee out of his suit with a touch, all liquid coming off of his clothing and deposited the floating liquid into the sink in the bar behind the counter. This earned the business man a stern look by the barista as she walked to their table and gave them their drinks.
Sena took her drink, careful to ease away from his hot beverage, before looking up at him.
"I've seen things that would make many become a shut in if not taking their own lives. No ones life is easy anymore kid. Not when you're a conduit."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:34 pm

"Tell me about it" He said, noticing her shy away from his drink. Maybe she was allergic to coffee? He didn't care, he took a sip of his drink, way to fast and burned his tongue. "Gah, shit" He pulled some sugar from across the room to his tongue. A few eyes watched, but only for a moment, it was a conduit coffee shop after all. "Why do you support these people, but not the others? I'm sure that man you killed wasn't fighting you. Why did you do it?" Tenno still had so many answers that needed changing. She killed that man because she was insane and twisted, or did she?
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Sena sighed and leaned back, folding her hands. "I like to think of myself of being centered in all this dispute." She wrinkled her nose. "The Spartans, a group of conduits who long ago wanted me to join them and still do, hide away from the public, fearing them and want to continue making themselves more powerful, and try to be the gods of the public. Protect them, help them... but all they do is stir the shit-pot. Singleing themselves to Conduits, for conduits. It makes everyone see them as thinking they are better than society even if they do not intend to send that messege. The government is not much better. Fatcats sitting on their asses waiting for someone to do something, and when they contribute to their laws it only makes matters worse... I want to show that Conduits and humans can coexist peacefully. But then again, I don't keep myself up at night over it." She took a sip of her drink.
"If the scales tip one way or the other... I only care to look after myself and the people I care about most." She sighed and set her coffee down, looking at him. "The man I killed was a conduit. A formerly powerful one that had given up fighting... and one partially responsible for the death of my former lover. I can't say I killed him for revenge... rather..." She leaned over the table and looked at Tenno. "I killed him because he refused to fight back. He was pathetic... and had clearly given up. He was no longer fighting for anyone and his shell was an empty husk with no personality anymore. He once cared for me, deeply..." She leaned back, looking up at the ceiling fan. "But after he became partially responsible for the death of the man I loved.... I despised him. He was apart of the Spartans. And after this I don't doubt I'll be hunted by yet another party."
She suddenly smiled and looked at him. "I believe... In defending...only what I believe, not someone else's ideals."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:11 pm

That's a shitty excuse. Tenno thought to himself. Tenno got up and looked he in the eyes. "What gives you the right to call someone useless." He said nothing more and left the shop, carrying his coffee with him of course. He couldn't make money in this city being a conduit when they were basically the blacks in the 1800's. Nobody wanted them. He disappeared into the night, hoping never to see that woman again. She was pure evil.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:20 pm

As Tenno passed the alleys of Seattle, making his way through the night, a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the alley. A man with dirty blonde hair, clean, but sallow looking skin and a black jacked binding his forearms with duct tape threw him against the brick wall, and pinned his hands to his sides.
"Tenno Alarte. I need to speak with you"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:26 pm

"What now I just- Oh, who are you?" It took Tenno a moment to realize it wasn't Sena. dBut wait, how did he know his name? "Who are are you and how do you know me?" Tenno hesitated to sink into the wall. What if this man was hunting conduits? That would surely set off his radar that he caught one. Tenno had to act normal. "I mean, my friend, not me, I uh, my name's Tony Apartheid?" He said in a pinch, he even questioned himself while he said it.. I am so god damn stupid Tenno thought to himself. His head drooping a bit.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:33 pm

When he understood he wasn't about to run away, Balthazaar dropped his hands off of Tenno. Now that he had come in contact with the boy he could easily make him ill without much effort. "The conduit you were just speaking to, her name was Alexa Weiss. She is wanted by the First Sons... and I want you to help us."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:13 pm

"Help you what her, I won't kill her if that's what you want. So if that's what you want, just uh, leave or something!" He tried to act aggressive, but his soft features prevented that. I bet if I weren't so god damned cute I'd be a sick bodyguard or something. Tenno's mind wandered from the subject until he looked back at the man. "Yeah!" He said with the most awkward smirk ever conceived.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Balthazaar shook his head. "She's of no use to me dead. No, I don't you to kill her. I want you to talk to her, then later on tell me about her and..."
Seeing Tennos state of mind more clearly, Balthazaar changed his approach.
"Okay its a load of crap about the First Sons," Balthazaar murmured meekly, scuffing his foot. "I kinda have a little crush on her okay and I'm really shy... but you can't let her know about me. I-I want to know all about her, y'know? You ever feel that way about someone?"
Nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Wait what? This guy was with who? and now he wasn't with the whosits? Well uh, Tenno was confused. "What? Wait who are we talking about, you or the firsty whatsits? And why do you like that girl? She's a bitch." Tenno had zero idea what was going on, but he did grab a brick out of the wall unconsciously. He turned the mortar to a powder and then made the power into a ramp below the brick, making said brick roll into his hand. He didn't even realize it was there he was so confused.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:52 pm

"Maybe I like bitches." Balthazaar shrugged, noting his powers but not taking much notice. Tenno was a minor on the First Sons WATCH, but by doing this he could not only catch a fly but a big fish in the pond of conduits as well. "Just, come on, help a guy out?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Tenno dropped the brick and that snapped him out of confusion. "Uh, ok? Why do I need to help though? She looked kinda weak, couldn't you just do it on your own?" He still had questions. Who even WERE the first sons? "But can it happen tomorrow, I'm kinda tired, been up all night." Tenno asked and started slipping away.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:16 pm

"If you do this for me, I can bring your sisters back to life." Balthazaar stood still, and looked after him. "Tenno. You have no idea what  help you can be to me... and I want to be of the same help to you." He held up the rings of the sisters in his palm. "Using these... I can bring them back for you. But only if you do what I ask of you."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Tenno froze. "I'll do it." Nothing else went through his mind, it was simple, he lived the past 3 years of his life looking for those rings, and this man had them. He would do whatever he said. "What am I doing and when."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:54 pm

"I need you to befriend the Conduit. Learn her abilities. Her weaknesses. Her likes, her dislikes, everything about her... and tell me all you learn." He smirked. Too easy. "I will come to you, once a week, and you will tell me all you have discovered for a month. After that, I will approach her.
"You start now. Go back where you were talking with her, and hang out with her... I will be watching, Tenno." He slipped away, gripping the rings tightly.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Tenno ran as chills ran up and down his spine multiple times./ He ran all the way back to the coffee shop, nearly getting hit by three cars in the short run back. He was blinded with fear and hope and a lot of other emotions, he waked through the doors that were closed, not even worried about being noticed as a conduit. He walked back to the table he had left. "I change my mind!" He slammed his hand on the table. His skin was as white as an egg and he had sweat on his forehead, not enough to drip, but enough for it to be shiny. "Maybe you, aren't terribly bad. Let's uh, start over?" His voice was near falsetto at this point. He was so out of breath and nervous and thrilled and had far too many emotions to function. He was getting a little light headed but tried to keep his composure.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:23 pm

As his hand slammed on the table, the coffee vibrated. Sena raised her eyebrows, looking at him. "You must have seen a ghost with that complexion. You're as pale as I am." She gestured to the chair on the other side. "I saved your coffee. You may need to heat it up I'm afraid."
Suddenly she took a few napkins and dabbed at his forehead, close to him. "You're sweaty."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 pm

"Yeah I am... Uh, so  how do I heat up coffee? Can you? I mean you're a conduit but what kind? What can you do?" His words fired like a machine gun, barely enunciated and rapid. If the girl understood more than a few words it would be a miracle. He took the napkins from her and sat down, she was way to close to him and it was weird.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Alexa quirked an eyebrow and pointed her thumb behind her at the microwave sitting out for customers to use. "Why the sudden interest?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:19 pm

"What sudden? No, of course I'm interested it's always been like that!" He dashed to the microwave, thrusting his arm through the door, phasing without the coffee, which fell on the ground. That was a mess. "Ok looks like no coffee, so, Alexa Was it? Or Sena? OH IT WAS FREAK WASN'T IT!" He slammed his fist on the table again, shaking it and making it loosen it's top layer, making it sandy.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:21 am

"Freak works." Sena sipped her coffee, staring at Tenno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hand of Darkness   The Hand of Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hand of Darkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next