infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Runnin' Down A Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Runnin' Down A Dream   Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Name: Ned Herndrikson

Conduit/Citizen/Gang Member(pick one): Conduit

Powers ( If applicable. Be descriptive, please!): Water Manipulation

Ned's powers are, to say the least, interesting. Ben has a rather advanced form of water manipulation.

Liquid Modification- Ned has the ability to change any liquid he comes into direct contact with into water. This allows him to fake being drunk, by, say, ordering a martini, but as the liquid touches his tongue, he changes into into water. But with this comes a price, his system is incredibly weak to alcohol, so if he were drugged and forced to drink unchanged beer, he could die. This ability also renders him basically immune to acid, as he could change it to water the moment it singes the hairs on his skin, however, when knocked out, acid still provides a very potent threat.

Water Form- Ned has the ability to change his entire form into water, similar to Sand Man in Spider-man 3(except Sand-Man does it with sand). While in this form, Ben can change his limbs into most simple shapes, as well as take in more water to allow himself to grow larger. In this form he is exceptionally weak to being frozen. Also, he cannot maintain this form for to long, or else the molecular instability would kill him.

Under Water Breathing- Ned can breathe water as if it were normal oxygen.

Water Blasts- Ned can blast pressurized water from his hands.

Any affiliations: Empire Press(Empire City News, funded by Jason Cregnix)

History (Five sentences minimum, but the more the better!):

Ned was born and raised in Empire City. Ned's father was an aspiring author, and his mother had a passion for taking pictures. Ned received a standardized education, and grew up sharing his Fathers love of stories and his mothers love of pictures. He was bullied rather frequently, and grew quite quick, faster than most average people, but of course nowhere near the level of someone like The Darkness who has trained extensively. Ned at his time of high-school graduation, decided it was his dream to become a reporter and photographer. He took many photography classes, and studied under his mother, with his father giving him numerous writing tips. When the blast hit, Luke was investigating a lead(that was most likely false, but it was all he could get...) in the sewers. The blast launched him into the water, and he was granted water based powers. The blast killed his parents, and during the years after he honed his reporting and photography skills, before finnaly becoming a reporter for the recently opened Empire City News.

Appearance (if you don't feel like filling out the appearance form below. Four sentences at least, please. Pictures allowed to compliment.):

Ned has a swimmers build, lean and muscular. He has sandy blond hair, and pearly white teeth. He usually has a camera of some sort strug around his shoulders. He typically wears a black or blue jacket, with a orange swim shirt that could easily pass for a t-shirt.

Personality (being descriptive would be nice. At least five sentences.):

Ned is a very curious person, he's the kind of person to make witty quips, and frequently reference pop-culture. Sometimes he sarcastic, other times he simply makes quirky observations. He typically tries to stay towards doing the good thing, but if the otpions are doing the good thing, running away, or doing the bad thing, he'd run(but only after snapping a few pictures.)

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden

PostSubject: Re: Runnin' Down A Dream   Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:49 pm

App-rovesauce.

Kiame-Neutral-Osteokinesis-Vampire
Cyn aka Rat-Conduit-Neutral-Darkness, Anger and Depression, and Punching-Co-Head of the Crass Menagerie.
Haruka -Conduit-Neutral-Vectors-Roommates with Danny and Teah.
Julia(Stygian)-Civilian-Neutral-Sidekick of the Darkness
Judas-Conduit-Neutral-Love-First Daughter
Montgomery(Guard Duck)-Civilian-Neutral-Part of the Crass Menagerie
Justine-Conduit-Neutral-Medicinal-Scientist
Huey-Conduit-Neutral-Enhancement-Revolutionary
Garou-Conduit-Neutral-Mediumship-Medium
Lyla-Civilian-Neutral-Mother of Randall
Randall-Conduit-Sweets-Son of Lyla
Back to top Go down

Runnin' Down A Dream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1