infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Time You Knew...(Ness)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

It's Time You Knew...(Ness) Empty
PostSubject: It's Time You Knew...(Ness)   It's Time You Knew...(Ness) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Matteo Alacran:

Matt looked out of his bedroom window. This was a long time coming. The time he told Lyla. The reason why he would leave her waiting for him in coffee shops, only for him to come an hour late with his arm set in a cast, and several fresh cuts and bruises on his chest. He had scanned the surrounding area of his apartment for several hours now, making sure that there were no kind of prying eyes to find out what he was doing. He had gone as far as to request a localized EMP for his apartment and several surrounding ones to make sure no one would be listening in. It was time he told Lyla about his other half. he sat on his couch, twiddling his fingers. Waiting for her to come.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Knew...(Ness)   It's Time You Knew...(Ness) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:27 am

Lyla walked along the street of Empire City, heading to Matt's apartment. She wondered what was so important for him to tell her and, with a yawn, twirled a bit of her hair as she scooted along the street. "Maybe he's a poacher, and he's in possession of the world's only albino Lionfish. Or maybe he's a master jewel thief, and his walls are full of diamonds. Or even worse....He found an embarrassing photo of me at some random party.." Lyla shuddered at those thoughts and tried to shrug it off as she came to his apartment. She knocked on the front door and waited, looking at the scenery around the area.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Knew...(Ness)   It's Time You Knew...(Ness) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Matt Alacran:

It was time. Matt stood up, it was time. He walked over to, and opened, the door. Silently, he gestured for her to sit at one of the couches on either side of the coffee table. As she walked in, Matt took his place on the other couch.
"I need to ask. How's that Spartans thing going?" He asked. One of the many questions he had thought about asked, to build to up... The Darkness. Him.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Knew...(Ness)   It's Time You Knew...(Ness) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Lyla took a seat calmly, crossing one leg over the other. "Oh, well, it's been going well. You know, I haven't done too many field missions, and that's good and all, but I wish I could get out there a bit more. Randall's been on quite a few missions, it'd seem, though." She smiled at the thought of her young son. "But, you know, that's fine and all. What'd you need to tell me, exactly?" She wanted to get to the point quick.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Knew...(Ness)   It's Time You Knew...(Ness) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Maat Alacran:
"I suppose I'll cut right to the chase then..." Matt said. He rose from his seat, and held a finger up, a gesture for her to wait a moment. he went quietly into his room, and up to his closet.
Opening the door, he pulled out the secret back panel, and punched in a number of codes, plus a handprint scan. The inner locking mechanism slid open with a very faint hiss, revealing his costume, hung up as he had left it last night. He pulled the mask off, slipping it into his pocket, and sealing the door.
He walked quietly back out into the room and sat down. He pulled the mask from his pocket, and slid it quietly out onto the table.
"Do you know what this is?" He asked quietly. She should. As part of her mandatory Spartans training, she had several training sessions with The Darkness. He'd been on an op with her once.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Knew...(Ness)   It's Time You Knew...(Ness) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:56 am

Lyla watched, following Matt's path with her eyes as far as she could till he came back with the mask. She looked at it, and tilted her head. "Yeah, that's the Darkness's mask. Of course I recognize it, I mean, he's one of the most influential members of the Spartans. What, so, you're trying to tell me that you're the Darkness, or something?" She raised an eyebrow. Then she actually thought about it for a moment. It was actually highly likely he was the Darkness, now that she considered it. But she still wasn't sold, entirely.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Knew...(Ness)   It's Time You Knew...(Ness) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Matt Alacran:

Matt nodded silently, and reached into his pocket, putting his Spartans communicator out onto the table.
"I am The Darkness." He said, with one of the most serious expressions he had ever made on his face, which, for Matt, is saying something.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Knew...(Ness)   It's Time You Knew...(Ness) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Lyla only took a moment to register how absolutely serious Matt was at that very moment. "Okay, you're the Darkness. How long have you been the Darkness? And who knew? Does Conan know? Does your former partner know?" She questioned him thoroughly. Lyla wanted to get some clarification at the moment.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Knew...(Ness)   It's Time You Knew...(Ness) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Matt Alacran:

"I've been The Darkness since The Darkness has been around..." Matt thought for a moment. "Probably four or five years now. And only three people on this planet know who The Darkness is. Them being you, Conan, and myself. Stygian doesn't know." He answered honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Knew...(Ness)   It's Time You Knew...(Ness) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time You Knew...(Ness)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Trials :: Empire City-
Jump to: