infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Asukura

Night Asukura

Hello :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello :)   Hello :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:57 am

Hi I am Night, I am new to the site but not to rp, but I will admit to being new to Infamous series. I saw second sonc trailer and thought that looks amazing, so I am watching walkthroughs on Youtube. I can not play the game for I own a 360 and not a ps3 nothing wrong with either system imo I like both, but 360 never screwed me over, I lost a lot to Sony so yeah it will be a while before I trust them, but I hope to enjoy it here
Also one question, what is wrong with the avatar pics here? I run a forumotion site myself and I do not have the problem of them never showing up.
Back to top Go down
http://heavenhellearth.forumotion.com/forum
Night Asukura

Night Asukura

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:58 am

woops I am sorry I did not mean to double post this. I swear it was an accident, my pc is far from the best.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Well hi-dee-ho there Little Mister Winslow. I'm Ness, the most recent addition to the admins, and a newer member of the infamous family. I hope you enjoy your time here. Just to say, Avatars should show up. We haven't had an issue like that before.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Hiya Night! I'm Lego, one of the longer-residing members of this forum, and still proudly holding the member rank. It's sorta like being Batman, I don't have fancy moderator powers, but I still run with the big leaguers. Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here! If you've got any questions of concerns, just message on of the admins(But not GormaKid because he's never on..), and they could help you out. Or, you could just pop into the c-box and talk to me or Ness, we're usually in there.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Hello! Appropriately I'm the 13th person to have joined the site, as I cause the most... issues. I'm sure we'll get along, out of character, that is.
Back to top Go down
Night Asukura

Night Asukura

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:03 am

Thanks for the welcome, and yeah whenever I try to link a picture or upload one for my avatar it does not show
Back to top Go down
Night Asukura

Night Asukura

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:58 am

allright finally got my avatar to show, I still do not know why it did not work before but I am glad it does know. I do have a question though. I figured I would make an Ice conduit, I also know conduits need to take in there element to be able to use it. Like Cole needs to absorb Lightning, and The new guy in Second sun needs to absorb smoke. My question about ice is, could I absorb water instead and use that as the material for my ice conduit? Or would I have to absorb ice?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Hello! My name is Theseus12, but you can call me Thomas or Tom. I'm a slightly retired Administrator who's on Mod status due to several issues including the fact that I'm homeless, and running this place from a Library, but I'll be glad to help you in any way that I can. as far as Ice Absorption goes, I think that being able to absorb water should be okay, as long as the water is really cold to begin with. Absorbing hot water for an ice conduit just doesn't make sense, after all. if you have any other questions feel free to PM me, though!
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: