infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A bit of an unfortunate glitch...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

A bit of an unfortunate glitch... Empty
PostSubject: A bit of an unfortunate glitch...   A bit of an unfortunate glitch... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:45 pm

My chat box has no box to type in, so I can open it, log in, send emoticons but not type. Y dis hapen 2 me.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

A bit of an unfortunate glitch... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of an unfortunate glitch...   A bit of an unfortunate glitch... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:17 pm

I have no clue. It's interesting, I'll give it that. I don't know what to do, as I can't access the panel, but here's what I would try to do: Close the chatbox, turning it off, then turn it back on. maybe rebooting it, so to speak, would help... IDK though.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com

A bit of an unfortunate glitch...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: