infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A moment of Violence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

A moment of Violence Empty
PostSubject: A moment of Violence   A moment of Violence Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:25 pm

A light shone through the night. Atop a usually bright neon sign that now sat dark, all the electricity seemed to be gone near that area. Atop the sign though, there was a light. "PEOPLE OF THE ASCENSION! Let me treat you today, to a game!" Three chains lit up with a pop and shocks, before the neon sign shone dully. There were four people, hanging from chains, screaming. "These are your friends or family, maybe, and they called me a monster. Well, sadly for them they were right, us conduits are monsters. Now, only one of them actually called me the monster, but sadly he is no longer with us. These are his wife and two daughters as well as his best friend. I am going to show you tonight why you should bow to me, in four easy steps!" He grabbed the first chain, a young girl, no older than 14 was hanging from it and screaming. "All I need is to do a little.." he didn't say another word, the chain lit up with electric, the only seized for seconds before she stopped screaming, but he kept the shock going through her. She was a charred black corpse when he was done. "Are you all ready for step two?" he walked over to the next chain. Nobody was listening til the girl died. The next victim was a bit younger, maybe 10 or 11. She cried and screamed for her sister.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: A moment of Violence   A moment of Violence Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 pm

A shadow flew through the air as James Montgomery leaped, landing on the second girl's chain. he reached into the shadows of his coat and drew a blade, and chopped at the chain, severing it. The girl started to plummet, screaming, toward the ground. James then let himself be sucked into the shadow of his coat, vanishing as the coat started to fall towards the ground. Then, the shadows of a person on the ground rippled as James rose, his arms bare save for some black markings on them. He stood below the falling girl, and caught her in his arms. She remained still from the shock of what had happened, and he helped her to stand as his black leather duster fell to the ground. Picking it up, he threw it over his shoulders. "I doubt that we are all monsters," He called out. "There are good and bad conduits just as there are good and bad humans." He sank into his shadow and reappeared on the roof that the conduit was standing on. "Now face me," he said, raising his blade in his hands.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A moment of Violence   A moment of Violence Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:42 pm

"sorry, man, can't hear you from up here, but uh, I need that." Jackson said as he launched a lasso at the girl, constricting and electrocuting her as it dragged her back up. It was fatal to humans, near instant death, but if that didn't work, he would drop her. "But if you could stop messing around, you could help me kill these poor souls. They hate us, our kind, so uh, catch." with that last word the body hanging from the electric lasso fell as Jackson descended with it, leaving the other two people left chained out of reach, hopefully to starve to death. He landed on the girl and looked the new conduit over. He was a bit dark. "So, now that we're facing, I guess you could offer advice on how to kill these last two souls. What would you do?

KARMA MOMENT
GOOD KARMA +1 
Save the two

Negative Karma -1 
Assist in killing, or ignore the subject and let the two hang.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A moment of Violence   A moment of Violence Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:02 pm

James looked at the conduit, making a note of his appearance for later purposes. His expression darkened, which was saying something, considering his powers. The shadows in the entire area of the city seemed to lengthen, grow, and otherwise get bigger. "How about this, for an answer?" The conduit charged, and then dissapeared into shadows, appearing in midair to collide into one chain. The chain swung towards the other person hanging as he slid towards the end of the first chain. both grabbed on fearfully. "You might want to hold on," he said, and melted into shadows. When they reappeared, they were rolling on the ground, the two citizens shivering from cold. "Sorry," he muttered. "Darkness aint exactly toasty." getting up, he gestured to the area around him. "I would reccomend you went inside." He looked at the conduit standing on the body of a dead girl. "Stuff's about to go down..."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A moment of Violence   A moment of Violence Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:15 pm

In the blink of an eye, all of Jackson's plans were ruined, other than the woman now having to suffer from seeing her two daughters killed in front of her. That was successful. "Well, I must say I'm impressed!" Jackson approached the darkness conduit with a smile. "But you see, I can't have that happen, I have a quota! I kill a few sheep, about 4 every week, so that they understand that I am in control. Y'know?" He dropped a bit of his armor and a faint glow appeared around him.

slight side note, I'm going to attempt a comic of this thread, so if you could describe your character's actions well it would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A moment of Violence   A moment of Violence Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:58 pm

This certainly seemed ironic to James. A guy with light-like powers who was apparently a bit evil, and a guy with shadow powers playing at the hero. An old phrase Thomas once told him flitted through his mind. "Darkness doesn't always equate to evil just as light doesn't always equate to good. He spread his legs slightly, lowering his center or gravity, as he gave a warning. "I'd rather not have to fight you," James said, an edge to his voice, "But you really are forcing my hand. I'm offering you an alternative, however. These people have lives! If you were to help them, maybe they would come to respect you. It would take time, admittedly, but Fear never works. Eventually, they will grow bold against you, and take you down." He extended a hand. "Come with me. I know some people who take in Conduits. Train them. They'll help you get a better start. What do you say?"

Karma moment:
Good: Accept offer
Evil: Attack
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A moment of Violence   A moment of Violence Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:10 pm

"I agree, let's not fight. I also agree on light not meaning good." Jackson saw the pose the man got in, it looked awkward considering the relaxed pose had taken. His skin was glowing a bit brighter and electricity jumped to a nearby puddle he stepped in. "But I'm not going to a school made to teach me things I already know. Trust me, I can fight." He spent time analyzing the man. He seemed to be a violent pacifist, if that were possible. He had been talking in a near monotone without anny real emotions showing. "I take it you go to this school? Where is it? I may pay it a visit." Jackson readied a strike in case the conduit tried to run. A simple whip to drag him back from wherever he went to.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A moment of Violence   A moment of Violence Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:18 pm

"Empire City," Jason said. That was all the information he needed to know. If the conduit came to the city, they would watch for him. James straightened. He would fight if he needed to, but not before. Violence was the last resort.

((Sorry that this sucks))
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A moment of Violence   A moment of Violence Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:36 am

"in the meantime." Jackson entered Storm Spirit form, draining electricity from the surrounding area. He floated a bit off the ground and launched into the air, into the clouds and instantly struck the ground in a lightning bolt behind the conduit. "Run. I won't chase, see you in Empire city, though." With that he began letting a current of electricity bounce between himself and the ground, readying a whip.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A moment of Violence   A moment of Violence Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:43 pm

James gave the cloud of thunder one last look of disgust, and turned, walking away slowly. He stopped at the shadows of an alleyway, which bent, turning into a vortex of darkness, waiting for him. "If you hurt someone else... I'll hear of it." With that, he stepped into the shadows, and the darkness door closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moment of Violence   A moment of Violence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A moment of Violence
Page 1 of 1