infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking For Leads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Intuentis:

Rain poured and thunder rolled across the skyline of Empire City. From somewhere deep in the Neon District, Intuentis watched the rain fall down from the streets below, clouding the brilliant stars that should have been shining that night. Why did stars shine so bright? Intuentis did not know. He did not concern himself with the mysteries of the universe. He did however, concern himself with mysteries closer to humanity.
He reached into his coat pocket a pulled out a small envelope, marked "KESSLER" is messy hand writing, it was singed on the sides. Liberating it from the First Son courier had not been easy, and it had required placing a large landmine mark after spending several days predicting the trucks path.
Pulled a letter opener, he sliced open the envelope, and tugged the singed paper from inside. As the rain began to smear the ink, he read,
Dear Kessler,
Attempts to reconstruct the AMAZO drone have proven unsuccessful. Attempts to breach Spartan security and retrieve parts of the drone they confiscated during the battle have also proved unsuccessful.

A rather small letter to bother sending with an armored car for sure, and it wasn't worth the violence he had gone through to get it. But, it was probably just along for the ride with the weapons cache he had managed to send up in flames. Either way he hadn't been around for a long time, and it would be a good idea to find out exactly what this AMAZO drone was, and whether he found this information from The Spartans or Sons would simply be a matter of who's security it was easier to breach.
And so Intuentis pulled his hat brim low, and began walking into the night, hoping to find something... Interesting, or at least get a lead on something.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Slender was merely walking around in his suit. Hardly news, but... There he was.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Intuentis:
"Gr..." Intuentis put a hand on his head. He was getting a headache, or... Something... There were voices and it was unlike anything he had ever faced.
His eyes, under his mask darted around looking for its source. He quickly identified the eight foot tall man with a featureless face. Steeling himself for the mental assault he would likely have to continually endure, he tailed the man at a distance of about ten yards, hoping he would eventually get to something... Interesting,
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Slender sensed he was being watched. Hopefully the man would be smart, and look away. The mental agony would only intensify as they stared at him. The farther away they were, the longer they could look without going insane, but it was a one way trip to madness in the end...
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Intuentis:

Intuentis withstood the mental assault, slowly getting better at withstanding at as the ferocity of the mental blows increased, keeping them on about level ground. This would drive most people insane. Good thing he was already clinically insane. He continued following the man, despite the powerful effect on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Slender stopped moving, and made an effort to communicate with the man. Slender's voice sounded like a deep voiced ghost. Exactly how unwise are you capable of being to keep following me?
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Intuentis:

"Not unwise. Curious." Intuentis said truthfully. "You're interesting. I gather you have no friends, most people can't withstand this kind of mental onslaught. I suppose you're also affiliated with The Spartans, yes? Otherwise there'd be people hunting you, most likely. You lack facial features, so you navigate the world with your mind. And are you not the Slenderman of Creepypasta?" Intuentis asked many questions, many of which he derived from guesses about the man that he came to through use of his detective knack. He just wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Mark turned to look at him curiously. and yet you are not being driven insane? I know not this... Slenderman of .... Creepypasta, though I have been called such. As far as my lack of a face, I find that a bit of a sore subject. I became this way because of the Doom.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Intuentis:

"I've been insane long before now." Inteuntis said. "What are 'The Doom'? I haven't been in Empire for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:51 pm

consider yourself lucky you don't know them Mark said. They were an army, attempting to drown everything in a sea of pure sorrow.... I used to be part of their ranks... the pain and discomfort in his "voice" was evident.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:30 pm

Intuentis:

"Hm." Intuentis said, thinking. 'The Doom' would be another topic to look into.
He visibly cringed at another wave of the mental powers of Slender slowly wearing down his mental defenses, but still withstood it nonetheless. "Do you by any chance know if anything's... Going down around Empire? I need leads."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:20 pm

Mark shrugged his arms. No, I would not. he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking For Leads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Leads   Looking For Leads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Leads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Trials :: Empire City-
Jump to: