infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magnem

PostSubject: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Thu May 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Magnem Kane floated ver the tallest building in the district, both arms crossed over a well muscled chest hidden by a highly priced black suit with a red tie, on his head hading his eyes was a white cowboy hat and floating inches over a spire was a pair of white snake skin boots. Sharp eyes flicked out over the people in the streets as the unknown man was drawing a lot of attention. A person flying has that effect on people even now. Magnem or as he preferred to be called. Mr. Kane floated forward and down to be amongst the masses. He smiled showing perfect white teeth and made a elegant but mocking bow to the masses. "Hellllloooooo, people of Empire City. I am Mr. Kane, it is a pleasure to meet you all here and now. I been looking forward to this day for a long time and now it's here I'm very giddy." The man was anything but giddy, instead there was a dark glint in those striking eyes that screamed danger.

His hand waved as he spoke, each hand wave brought a slight rumble to the ground that no one was paying attention too for they were still rivoted on the man who appeared before them in such fashion. Mr. Kane waved his hand finally in a good-bye wave. "Everyone, I'm sorry for the next event for you are all projects in my experiment. I'm curious too how much a human body can withstand before it dies. Some are instant, some are slow, and some just last and last and last. I want to know why that is and your all going to help me, so since everyone here is about to panick let's begin the excersise." His hands shot forward and a multitude of broken pipes exploded from the ground tearing into the mass of people as they were lifted ten feet in the air. Some were impaled with ten to twenty of the broken water lines and red blood/water poured from the penetrating wounds, others were stuck slightly causing slow death. Mr.Kane walked amongst them with a interested look on his handsome face. His eyes stopped at a young man no more than fifteen. His hands were impaled and a pole had gone right up his back tearing out some of the spine so it was pushed up behind his head. It had ripped through the skin and now hung ten inches over his head, most interesting though was he was still alive but only just.

Mr.Kane turned around to face the boy and stared into his eyes, they were full of pain and confusion as to why this had happened. While the man who had caused it had no emotion in his own eyes just a subtle curiosity. "Interesting subject aren't you? By all accounts you should be dead yet your alive, such pain and yet no screams. Of course it could be a simple case that your body is in so much agony it went into complete shock. Your going to die, I will be honest with you there. I have been honest this whole time, I was pleased to meet my test subjects. The boy gave a sudden gasp and his head slumped down as the cold embrace of death took him. A roar made Mr. Kane turn around only to come face to face with a pistol. A member of the local gang stood there a grin on his stupid face. "He, he. Gotcha now smart man." The large stupid man spoke and to Kane's ears it was a horrible regurgitated form of english. The gun, the chamber, the bullet. All metal, all under his power. His finger twitched and the bullet inside kept from exiting the chamber when the trigger was pressed. Magnem moved quickly as he swung out a arm catching the gun and twisted to drive a elbow into the large mans nose. A audible crack followed and the man screamed releasing the gun and grabbing his nose. Kane threw the gun slamming it into the mans groin causing him to double up holding the cargo. Kane spun around and lashed out with a roundhouse kick to the mans head which connected and caused a loud snap as the neck was broken. Mr. Kane fixed his tie and looked around. "Huh, apes." He turned back to view some more of his test subjects.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Fri May 18, 2012 1:27 am

((Correction, this thread is PG-13))

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Fri May 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Seeing this event from his tower, Kyd popped from building to building, until finally resting on a pipe that impaled a young boy, about 15 he'd guessed.
"HEY! This is MY DISTRICT! You can't do this to MY People!"
He popped behind the man who caused this, standing on the thugs body in order to look in the eyes of the man. He was not intimmidated at all, as all of Kyd's rational thinking was gone, he tapped the man's shoulder.
"Did\d you do this? Becasue that's a no-no when I'm around sir."
He popped on top of a pipe and threw a knife his way.

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Magnem

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Fri May 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Mr. Kane watched the new visitor and smiled tipping his hat to the man. "Yes indeed this was my work, all in the name of science you understand. And as for your area well it really isn't anyones area as this is a city and all of it public property. Now if you have a actual deed or legal claim to this area instead of something like fear or a gang than I can be reprimended. If not than your just a person thinking another area belongs to him with no legal backing." The knife came flying forward but stopped inches from Magnem's body. "I just lifted a entire pipe field into the masses here and your answer to that is t throw a metal knife?" Mr. Kane opened his hand and a dozen steel rods lifted off the ground, broken pieces of the pipes he lifted. Along with the knife they turned and flew around surronding the man from the sides and above and slammed down and forward at the man. "Let's try another experiment."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Fri May 18, 2012 10:39 pm

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH I LOVE GAMES! I never lose!"
He faded away, not teleporting but became invisible and quietly slipped down, making no noise. He walked over to the man, faded back and yelled "BOO" and laughed again, he was about a foot away from the man controlling the pipes.
"There is no deed, only fear, and NOBODY is scarier than a ghost!"
He took a step back and smiled though his face paint, his white, pointed teeth glinted as he stared the man of science down, he was excited and laughed again.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Magnem

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Sun May 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Mr. Kane laughed at the antics of the other person while grinning. "A teleporter, not much of a advantage. As for the invisability that's just useless, it hides from sight but what about sound, smell, touch?" Kane smirked and lifted off the ground, his smirk turned to a grin as he shot up into the air while looking down at the person. "This is a city full of metal, my power is cntrol over metal. I can rule this city if I wish, but I'm into my experiments. Accept that if you face me you will die, no area is off limits to me."

(Sorry it's short kinda on the rush)
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Sun May 20, 2012 7:03 pm

"Is that a Challenge I hear? Oh, it's on doctor!"
He teleported onto Mr. Kane's back and started to tried to choke him with his right arm, but the nab was moving too fast to let go with one arm and not gal to his death..
"Hahaha, this is fun! Higher! Higher! I can't wait to kill you when we land!!"
His grip tightened around his torso and he leaned back, trying to steer the man.
He smiled and laughed more, he looked down and pointed at a building.
"That's my tower! Let's go there!"

I eat ass, man

Last edited by Experiment 249 on Tue May 22, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Mon May 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Sena watched this from far away, hiding in the shadows as always. The carnage was immense, but as she walked under the many bodies she was relieved to be able to walk under their shadows despite it being daytime. "This town is insane," She muttered as she crouched down behind a small pile of bodies, huddling in the shade they provided to look up at Kyd. The idiot, getting himself into this. She recognized him enough and the fact that she followed him was idiotic as it was. But. . . The last thing she wanted was for him to get hurt.

She took her bow off her back and watched them, darkness swirling around her hand should something go wrong.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Tue May 22, 2012 2:01 pm

((OI! Magnem, Godmodding is not a suggested RP action. try grabbing at your enemies, not grabbing them, and automatically strangling them.))

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Tue May 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Theseus12 wrote:
((OI! Magnem, Godmodding is not a suggested RP action. try grabbing at your enemies, not grabbing them, and automatically strangling them.))

This should be directed toward me.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Magnem

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Wed May 23, 2012 4:19 am

Magnem's hands shot up aiming to grab the man's arm and twist it in his strong grasp. A form of fighting he was aiming not for the bone but the nerves and muscles by using pressure points in the arm to damage the nerves and force the arm to release by cutting off control to the fingers. If suceeded he would rip the arm away from his throat and turn in the air to throw the man by placing one hand on the man's wrist and the other on the upper arm behind the elbow and locking the arm. As a extra measure he threw his head back hard aiming for the man' nose to cause a flash of pain from the cartiledge in the nose being broken and watery eyes from the effect which would momentarily cause blindness and cut the reaction time to zero. All of this was done in less than three seconds seeming to be apart of the whole excersise of the attack to counter base.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Wed May 23, 2012 1:09 pm

((.... you right... oops. XD))

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Mon May 28, 2012 3:07 pm

(hmmmmmm I do not want this topic to die but no one ish talking >3> intervention~)

Sena huffed impatiently under her breath. This was really not the time to get messy but she refused to just lay back and watch this--it was pathetic. She took her wooden long bow and held it up, careful not to touch the sunlight when she did. She gathered up the darkness in her hand and made the tendril like, sticky, inky blackness into the shape of an arrow. She pulled back, closing one eye as she aimed the tip of the arrow just above the metal conduit. She knew what was going to happen, should it even graze his skin. The world would black out and his senses jumbled; he would be easy pickings... if she aimed it just right. She let the arrow fly straight for the metal conduit.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   Mon May 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Kyd was blinded and raised his right arm with a second knife, stabbing blindly at the man only cutting him once before teleporting away down to Sena. He wiped the blood off his nose and approached her without thinking. "Hey Sena! Come to play? Hahaha!" He yelled crazily. Ignoring the metal man.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

How metal in a city can be a hazard to your health. (Open)((PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1