infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Empty
PostSubject: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:53 am

War sat on the park bench with Juliette and Pan... it was just about twilight. She had walked with them in their stroller half the way and made them walk the rest, hoping it would tire them out when they finally got to sleep. Juliette leaned against her mother on one side and sleepily rested her head against her while Pan ran around picking up caterpillars.
She smiled as she watched him play and stroked her daughters hair. War stared ahead, watching the moths hover to the streetlights slowly turning on and thought of Lysander. She always thought of him, even when she didn't consciously. The one man who'd ever swept her off her feet, and had made her drop all her walls. The man she lost her job for, a career she'd stuggled all her life to earn respect in...
She sighed and closed her red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:58 am

Lysander had received word from one of his reaper scouts that War had been sighted on a walk toward the park with two children. He couldn't ignore it anymore, he had to meet with her. He paid the whore he was with and dumped her back on the streets, making his way through the neon at the speed of sound, teleporting on top of rooftops. Empire wasn't aware of his presence yet, and he didn't want them to be. He saw War on a bench with the two kids. Shit he didn't even know their names. He walked up, no knowing what his body would do and he put his hand on her shoulder. "So these are our kids?" Lysander said. He walked around and sat on the bench next to War extremely casually. He had too many emotions to decide which one to show, so he hid them all.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:05 am

War felt a hand on her shoulder and froze.

No way.

Then he sat beside her, smelling of sex and smoke, and especially tar. War stared ahead, still looking at the streetlamp. This was a fantasy... this was a delusion. There was no way...

It had been three years. And she had never gotten over him.

Then she slowly turned her head to look at him. She exhaled. For a long time, she just sat and stared at him. Pan stopped what he was doing and looked at them, confused. Juliette continued to sleep beside her mother.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:09 am

Lysander stared at the kids who treated him like a stranger. "I'm.. I'm so sorry I left." He dropped an old, half broken GI Joe on the ground for Pan. "That used to be mine, and I found it this morning. I figured he'd like it better." Lysander didn't look at anyone. He stared at a tree across the path. He had a tear run down his face. "I have enough money to support you and the kids, but I can't stay." Lysander stayed sitting. Tar rolling off his chin and onto the ground, killing the grass around it near instantly. "I just... can't."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:17 am

Next to his ear would be the sound of a pistol cocking. War stood over him with a gun pointed at his head, in bittersweet irony, just like old times. She stared at him, her chest rising and falling and her nose flaring. Her red eyes burned into his and her hand was steady.

Until it began to shake.

"Why?"

Wars shoulders began to shake as well. Emotions welled up in her and crossed paths, and for once in her life she was.... not sure what she was feeling. She'd spent her whole life controlling herself, looking mature. Focusing on control. And now for the first time in front of Lysander of all people, War began to cry.

"Why?" Her voice cracked. Tears streaked down her pale face and she dropped her gun. She shook tremendously and her knees buckled. She fell on the path, never feeling so vulnerable before in her entire life. She sobbed into her hands, her white hair pooling onto the parks path. Pan ran over to her, worried.

"What's wrong mama...?" He asked, confused. "Did you get hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:27 am

Lysander sat in silence until Pan ran up to her. He saw how much he looked like him. He reached his hand out to him. "Mommy needs to be alone for now. What's your name?" He said, ignoring War's pleading. He was still struggling over which emotion to show, and came across as emotionless. His face had two black streak running down it. "I'm." No, Lysander thought. Don't let them know. "I'm a friend of mommy's." He finally stood up And walked over to war, who was about a foot away and knelt down and put his hand on Pan's shoulder. He stuck his tongues out quickly. He had seen Pan speak and saw his tongues. He was his son. Lysander closed his eyes, a grunt escaped but he inhaled deeply and looked at the child again. "A good friend." He glanced at War. "Right, Sally?" He choked out.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:39 am

"Nuh uh! Liar!" Came a haughty young voice from the bench. A girl with slit, red eyes and pale blonde hair stood up from the bench. Juliette. War looked over at her, as Pan hugged her tightly. Juliette jumped down from the bench, red in the face with anger and stomped over to Lysander. She jumped up, grabbing him on the trench coat.
"Liar liar liar! Mom talks about you ALL the time. You have Pans tongue! You're my daddy!" Juliette let go of Lysander and stared dead up at him. She stomped her foot. "Why don't you wanna stay?!"

War looked at Lysander as their daughter spoke, saw the way he had put his hand on Pans shoulder... and just threw herself into him. She hugged him tightly and pushed him onto the path, with her face in his chest. She held him tight as their children crawled over them, still crying but not so deeply now. She looked up at him. "Y...You stupid bastard," She hiccupped. "You think I'll let... let you walk away, ever again?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:45 am

"Of course not." The hit was like turning on a faucet. "DO you think I want to? If I wanted to just leave, would I even come here?" He grabbed his daughter's hand, the other grabbed Pan's ankle. "You think I like not raising my kids? You think I like this?" He let go of the kids and wrapped arms around War. "I have had to go across the country to find out that I can't do this. I can't fucking help it!" His eyes were shut tight and he just held War on the ground. He ignored Juliette's tugs. "I don't even know their names for Christs sake." He said quietly. Tar dripped off his face on the ground.

Meanwhile, three reapers were waiting nearby. On Lysander's signal War would be restrained while Lysander left, but for now they just waited out of sight.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:54 am

War shook and cried with him, then caressed his face and brushed his tears away. "D... Do you remember when we sat around... thinking about baby names, before we knew if we'd have twins?" War slowly smiled and blushed. "His name... is Pan... and hers is Juliette... " She took a shuddering breath and smiled at him.
"I ... We love you.... So much..." Her voice cracked again and she pressed her forehead to his. "Come home..." By home, War didn't mean... the spartans base... she just asked him to stay... to be with them. "You don't need to live with us, just... " War... Sally, stared into Lysanders eyes and pushed the hair out of his painted face, her eyes soft and she sniffled. Her tears were finally letting up. "Stay..."

Her fingers interlaced with his and she leaned in to kiss him gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:08 am

Lysander kissed her shortly, but brushed his head beside hers. He couldn't kiss her right now. "I'll be here. In Empire." He whispered. As he said that, two of the reapers grabbed Pan and Juliette. The third, much larger thug grabbed War and pulled her off. "Right here." He stood up and turned around, he dropped a bag of money on the ground, $5000, and disappeared in a flash, the reapers could be spared. There wasn't a doubt where he was going.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:19 am

Wars eyes dialated as soon as she saw them lay a finger on her children, who both cried out and squirmed. In rage, War cried out and flung the goon behind her over her shoulder and STABBED her high heel into his eye socket. Then she pulled out two pistols from her backside and shot both the holders of her children in the head simultaneously. She caught them both before they fell, grabbed the money, and ran before the big goon could get back up. She ditched the stroller as well as one of her pistols. Her twins huddled to her chest and cried, holding onto her hair and snuggled into her. Soon, she was far away enough that she stopped in an alley, panting.

Slowly, she smiled.

Lysander was in Empire city....

She tilted her head back and laughed softly.

No.

Lysander was home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)   I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I ...Am Your Father (Reap and Ex)
Page 1 of 1