infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Cancellation Phenomenon Explained

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: The Cancellation Phenomenon Explained   Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:38 am

[05:27:19] @ ReaptheMusic : Gabriel has evolved
[05:27:40] @ #Megz : o3o
[05:29:19] @ Ness : ..
[05:30:31] @ Experiment 249 : So wait
[05:30:39] @ Experiment 249 : he now kills conduits with his powers or something?
[05:31:58] @ ReaptheMusic : nnnope. His power is Cancellation. He's learned over the three years to push out his aura and use it as forcfields sometimes to cancel attacks on him or anyone around him that involves conduit powers. Doesn't do much for bullets though.
[05:32:42] @ ReaptheMusic : this is the first time hes gotten so emotional like this and really capable of it with puberty and all. With that hes confused and so is his body, which is pushing out an extra powerful aura which ties back to his sadness and confusion
[05:33:25] @ ReaptheMusic : therefore even objects in the room in his aura which isn't pushed TOO far around him mind you, that would take several years to master regardless of emotion, but even things around him are being cancelled from existence
[05:33:56] @ ReaptheMusic : this opens doorways, mmeaning if he does train himself he can stop physical objects as well as elemental (or otherwise) conduit attacks
[05:34:08] @ ReaptheMusic : however it also means that it would Cancel people in this state
[05:34:45] @ ReaptheMusic : so the cancellation aura that was pushed onto the reaper girl was not just an effect of her powers but also just on her existence. Since i had her let got early she was only burned, not erroded.
[05:34:56] @ ReaptheMusic : And that is reapers science lesson for the day
[05:34:58] @ ReaptheMusic : THANK YOU!
[05:35:08] matrace1 has been disconnected on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:35 am (session timeout)
[05:35:40] @ ReaptheMusic : oh yes a footnote
[05:36:28] @ ReaptheMusic : in general even without focus, gabe has the repulsion of conduit powers like putting two bad magnets together. that repulsion is the same sort of energy thats used, and thats why the tar cant really touch him
[05:36:33] @ Experiment 249 : .
[05:36:47] @ #Megz : oh gosh *sits in lil pile of feels*
[05:36:51] @ Experiment 249 : I got that much
[05:37:03] @ ReaptheMusic : im gonna post this up somewhere so i dont have to repeat myself

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Cancellation Phenomenon Explained   Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:58 am

Reap, I'm no admin, but I'm fairly certain the ability to incinerate anything around him is a tad overpowered.

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Cancellation Phenomenon Explained   Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Incineration has nothing to do with it,

It's Cancellation. 

And his Aura at all times no matter what and how far he tries to push it out, unless used as a force field, would only go about three inches out from his skin anywhere. Make a hook with your hand and hold it above your arm. That's how far it goes, and at this time it is only prevalent due to his shocked and highly emotional state. It doesn't exist in his day to day life unless he trained himself somehow to do this at will. That however would take several years to master.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cancellation Phenomenon Explained   

Back to top Go down

The Cancellation Phenomenon Explained
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1