infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thatoneconduit

My character Empty
PostSubject: My character   My character Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:33 am

Name:Lily Reed
Power:Lilly can very easily control water usually firing jets of searing hot water.She has another abillity where she turns into water and can use it to cover peoples faces and drown them or to hide in a cup or stream.Another thing is she can jellify water making it manipulatable making baths to hard to reach areas. Lily can also fire a massive jet of scaldingly hot water and stand ther for 5 to 10 minutes although it drains her very quickly. Finally she can breathe under water.
Weapons and Attacks used: She carries a gun and bullets incase she can't use water for whatever reason. She has self taught parkour
Alliances (select one of the groups shown below):Lily is very friendly towards civillians whether they like it or not
Brief History: Four sentences minimum Lily was raised in Empire cith around poor and dangerous people.Eventually her house was destroyed by the blast. No parents Lily began to hate the world and di everything against the good side. Soon she discovered her power...
Appearance: Four sentences minimum Lily has short black hair with a streak of cyan near the front.She is quite tall and has piercing emerald eyes.She likes to wear hoodies and trainers.She is forever carrying her child backpack for luck.Her hair streak changes to a purple when evil.her hoodies usually turn red and her water grows to look like blood. Where as when she is good her streak gets lighter her hoodies go blue and her water becomes clearer.
Karmic Rank:Thug
Personality: She can be socially awkward at times but never fails to impress people with her abillities and parkour. She never forgets Empire city and the death there meaning sometimes she zones out.Also she can be quite the comedian too.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

My character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character   My character Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:05 pm

In case you think this is complete, it is far to short.
Back to top Go down

My character
Page 1 of 1