infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Curdun Cay Blues(Ness)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Curdun Cay Blues(Ness) Empty
PostSubject: Curdun Cay Blues(Ness)   Curdun Cay Blues(Ness) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:47 pm

Conan Kennith:

Deep within the impenetrable walls of the massive concrete prison Curdun Cay, prisoners milled about for their allowed lunch hour. Many wore concrete bonds to restrict their conduit powers, and were forced to eat from their trays without their hands, like they were overgrown dogs.
Conan Kennith was one of the few without concrete binding his hands, his powers weren't exactly of the sort that could be contained by concrete bonds, given that they were exclusively mental. He sat in the mess hall, turning over the muck that passed for 'food' in the prison around with his plastic spork, as he turned over the events of the past few days in his head, still coming to grips with what had happened.
Empire City, taken in hours. The Spartans, or what was left of the crumbling team by the time the DUP stopped by, had pooled all their resources to stopping them. They were held off for two hours. Maybe. That was when Cregnix took an EMP and the team fell into disarray. Conan hadn't seen what had happened to the rest, but he knew Lich and Wanderer got slapped with concrete and stuffed into trucks while The Darkness was trying to rush Conan away. But that's when they got triple teamed and stuffed into trucks themselves.
Speaking of The Darkness, because of his mentor, Conan now had a price on his head with about half of the prison. The DUP had announced the masked vigilantes identity, along with that of Conan's. There was no associated fanfare with the DUP about it, but word spread fast around the prison and there seemed to be many old 'friends' with scores to settle...
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Curdun Cay Blues(Ness)   Curdun Cay Blues(Ness) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Randall mulled about within the cafeteria with a disheartened look on his face, and an even more sickly pall about him. He, not much unlike his friend, wasn't forced into concrete cuffs constantly. However, his condition was slightly worse. Due to his unique condition, brought about by his conduit abilities, his food was made specifically for him. No sugars of any kind, almost completely bland. To a normal person, maybe this was just slightly uninteresting. To Randall, it was almost unnaturally unbearable. The worst kind of torture, a world without sugar.
He remembered quite vividly the day that he was shoved into the Cay. Randomly surged by DUP, knocked out and cuffed. His partners? Probably taken the same way. His dear mother could be anywhere, but he wouldn't know. Couldn't leave his section of the prison. So there Randall sat, sickly pale and generally hopeless. He scanned the crowd, as he did often, to look for someone that he knew. But all the faces blended into a bored gray background.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Curdun Cay Blues(Ness)   Curdun Cay Blues(Ness) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:01 pm

As Conan turned over the disgusting muck polluting the surface of his plate as he scanned the crowd, searching for a familiar face. Someone else who knew the feeling of being reduced from a Spartan, practically the new police of Empire City, to a prison full of gang members and assholes.
Just then, through a part in the crowd he spotted Randal, staring mindlessly and glumly into the crowd. Conan stabbed his spork into the muck as though it were an inglorious Excalibur, and took his tray in hand, standing up and making his way over to his friend.
As he walked, a large burly criminal grabbed his shoulder. "I'll be taking that food, newbie." Conan looked up at the man distastefully, sizing him up. He calmly grabbed the thugs hand, located a pressure point and squeezed. The thug dropped to his knees, yelping in pain.
"I can break your hand right now. Tell you friends, and get out of my face." Though Conan could not have conceivably broken his hand from that position the terror in the man's eyes betrayed that he believed such a thing were possible. He nodded vigorously and quickly ran away. Conan regretted having to do that by virtue of the fact there are two ways you react to a threat like that- Some people take it seriously, and back off. Others however, take it as a insult and sneak away to gather strength and return to put your face in the dirt. Conan hoped the man he'd just dealt with was the first type.
Finally reaching his friend, he sat next to him with a simple "Randall".
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Curdun Cay Blues(Ness)   Curdun Cay Blues(Ness) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:32 pm

"C-Conan?" Randall knew that voice anywhere, even through his bout of stomach issues. He smiled ever so slightly, off to the side. "H-hey bud.. How's it going, being with us peasants in the rathole?" The young teen chuckled, followed by a slight groan from his stomach. "I can't handle the food here, really wish I could've sneaked some of my stash in here so I wasn't in constant agony." Randall's smile had slowly descended into a scowl.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Curdun Cay Blues(Ness)   Curdun Cay Blues(Ness) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Conan nodded, looking over the crowd of thugs. A few now eyed him with caution, but hatred at the same time. He hoped it would last, but doubted it.
"The whole point of this place is agony. That, or it's ludicrously bad ice cream shop."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Curdun Cay Blues(Ness)   Curdun Cay Blues(Ness) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:21 pm

"Pfft. And here I thought I was the jokester." Randall chuckled through another batch of stomach pains. "So what's the game plan?" He lowered his voice so as to not be heard by those around. "I know you've got an escape plan. ...y-you do have an escape plan, right?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Curdun Cay Blues(Ness)   Curdun Cay Blues(Ness) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:34 pm

"I have ideas. But they all end with a solid chance of bullets in our brains." Conan said dryly. "Personally? Our best bet is Cregnix. He'll come up with something, with that brain of his. 'Til then we might need to wait it out." He continued, looking over the prisoners.
"Make me wonder what's left out there, with all the bastards in here. Practically any schmuck who ever called themselves good calls this place their new casa, but we got a lot o' baddies holed up in here too... What's it like outside Curdun Cay walls, now?"
Back to top Go down
AQWpaladan

PostSubject: Re: Curdun Cay Blues(Ness)   Curdun Cay Blues(Ness) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:28 pm

I'm new here... how do I make my character active?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curdun Cay Blues(Ness)   Curdun Cay Blues(Ness) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curdun Cay Blues(Ness)
Page 1 of 1