infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm

"Dont try any more funny stuff ya hear?" one of the gaurds scolded as a new group of inmates were let out onto the small concrete courtyard for there daily hourlong 'outside' time. Cory never really considered it outside time though. Outside meant dirt and grass and the tweets of birds filling the air. This was just a gray cement floor to match the gray cuffs on her hands and the dreary gray sky. If it wasn't for her blue hair the lack of color would have driven her crazy if the lack of flowers didnt. She sighed and went to her usual corner in te courtyard where she could sorr of feel a breeze and people would leave her alone.

Eleanor Jude Rigby,21, Strange 'Journalist'
Nikola Růžičková Krčmářová, 26, Nuetral conduit, Fortune Teller Extraordinaire 
Rosa Fresa Mugwort,13, Conduit, Junior Spartan ' Axon '
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Jason Cregnix was going insane. His furiously fast paced mind was absolutely positively certain he was losing his sanity. He was locked in his cell, hands continuously bound. No where to write, to build, to create, and no one to talk to except to babble to himself hysterically. His mind was bursting at the seams. In a matter of a week of not inventing his mind felt it was at the breaking point. He missed the feeling of working and oiling machines, the tiny idiosyncrasies required to operate the Iron Man armor, and the welcoming sound of bits of metal clanking together softly.
He sat in the courtyard, hands bound with a literal muzzle over his mouth for his one hour of outside. The guards instructions were to not allow him to talk to anyone. They were driving him insane and they knew it.

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Cory scanned the other inmates in the courtyard hoping to see someone she recognized. Usually she wouldn't but whether that was due to her lack of friends and social skills or a deliberate step taken by the jails management she wasn't sure. Oddly enough there was someone today, she'd seen him around but she couldn't place where. Maybe he had been a Hero before not that he looked it now though. Cory felt bad for him and figured she could try to make new aqquantences at the very least. 
A fight broke out amongst some hotheaded gang members and as the gaurds rushed over to stop it Cory took it as her opportunity to quickly walk over to the man. Once she was infront of him though she realized she had no idea what to say to him so in her usual classy fashion she said " So uh n-nice weather we're having ye-yeah?"

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Cregnix's mind, pleading with itself for any form of human contact, some way to share his thoughts, spotted someone walking over, just as the guards sprinted to deal with some ruffians. Jason eyes flickered to the girl, pleading with her using only his eyes, attempted to mumble through the muzzle uselessly. He feel to his knees in a pleading position, hopping that she would get the message and take his muzzle off.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:59 pm

"o-ok maybe the weather isn't that nice. " Cory murmured and rested on her kneed next to the man. What had they been doing to this poor guy, he looked frantic. But he did seem more familiar now and she knew she'd definitely seen him before. She looked over her shoulder in fear of the guards returning and getting the both of them in trouble but they were still busy with the spat. " Promise not to bite me?" Cory pleaded jokingly as she undid the muzzles bonds and took it off his face. It took a little while since her hands were still cuffed but she managed easily enough. " Is that better?"

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Jason gasped, taking in a massive breath of fresh air. "I need to make this quick!" He rasped. "Guards will be back in thirty seconds judging by how far along they are in that prisoner- Scratch that, twenty seconds." Jason's words began slurring together, he was talking so quickly, "Weneedtogetoutofhere, youneedtomakeapipebombbydilutingthechemicalsintheprisonfood, itwilltakeseveraldaysbutitcanbedonewithpropersamplngand- SHIT!" The guards came back quicker than Jason had anticipated. It was as though this confinement was making his mental process slower in some ways and faster in others. The Guards slammed him against a wall, affixing the muzzle to his face once more, and making threatening gestures to Cory.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:25 pm

" Cory nodded along frantically, suprised by the urgency in the mans voice and how raspy it sounded. How long could they have kept him from speaking?She could barely register what he said but she did know there was a plan involved with diluting food and food she could work with."Ok ok so diluting chemichals I can do that But wh-" Cory was cut short in her response as the gaurds arrived and  roughly shoved the man and put the muzzle back on the man. She moved forward without thinking, just wanting to get the gaurds to stop hurting him but one of them stood in her way and she froze. "Leave him alone! He didnt do anything wrong he was just telling me about the weather,I swear!"she whimpered as the gaurd took a step torward her, hand going to the baton he had on his hip. She didnt want to get in trouble but she'd be damned if they hurt that man anymore.  "I pulled off his muzzle I felt bad for him and you know it's just so nice out. " She quickly blurted out. She was lying through her teeth and trying to look as inocent as posible but the gaurd wasnt buying it and he just kept getting closer.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Jason, was for once in his career at Curdun Cay, incredulously happy. The guards had made just the slightest error with his muzzle- It didn't bind his mouth quite as much as it should. As far as Jason could figure without giving the error at way, he still had enough space to maneuver his mouth enough to make a slurred whisper.
The guards grunted, looking back over the prisoners. One guard- Whom Jason was undoubtedly sure would be fired to heavily reprimanded for this- gruffly told Cory that she could sit near Jason, so long as she did not speak. if the guards got another distraction it might be enough time to give Cory the instructions to build a pipe bomb. It was a very dangerous process and required the utmost precision to pull off, the upper management of Curdun Cay devised incredibly clever ways, to keep prisoners from escaping. But then again they'd never dealt with Jason Cregnix.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Cory smiled brightly and nodded her head enthusiastically. She had never looked like a threatning peron what with her small stature and kind personality. " Yes of course Sir! I'll be quiet, I promise! I just wanted to keep him company you know?" she replied sweetly, cocking her head to the side.
 The gaurd mumbled out some vague threat about what would happen to Cory if he heard her speak to the man again but Cory was too lost in thought to really pay attention. She'd considered escaping before, who hadn't? If only she could get the cuffs off she was sure her powers could get her through whatever obstacle stood in her way. But she knew people she cared for were in the Cay as well and she knew she couldnt leave them. 
Cory nodded her head again and the guard huffed and moved back to his spot along with all the other gaurds. Cory quickly sat next to the man and as close as possible. She was glad they werent in trouble but the notion of escaping this place had really caught her attention. She didnt exactly know how it would work yet but the man sounded smart and she just hoped he really was. Maybe they could even escape with more people! 
Cory lightly nudged the man on the shoulder and shot him a questioning look. They needed to communicate somehow. 

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Jason looked frantically at Cory, then back at the guards. He was tempted to tell her his name, everything he could, but he couldn't depend on them not catching him, and this muzzle being lose for much longer.
"Listen..." He mumbled, as quietly as possible, still hoping Cory could hear. "What you need to do is get some of the food, mix in your saliva. If I'm guessing the chemical composition correctly, it should dilute into the proper substance given about six days. They you gotta let it mold over. From there, mix it with water. The see if you can get some iron shavings from the bars, half a gram should be enough. Mix it up and you have an explosive powerful enough to blast off some fingers."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:11 pm

As soon as Cory heard him mumble she yawned and leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder to listen better. The guards were busy watching the group circles the inmates had formed and Cory doubted they would say anything to her about being to close to him. 
Cory's eyes widened at the mention of mold and she had to nite her lip to fight back a smile. Sure mold wasn't the prettiest type of plant but it was something. She could get food from the cafeteria no problem; it's not like she ate much anyways. She was never sure what had meat and what didn't and being a vegetarian her options were limited in a place like this.   
The metal shavings couldn't be hard to get, lots of inmates scratched at the bars with their cuffs so it was only a matter of scavenging what she could find.
It all sounded like a solid plan but keeping the food around long enough to grow mold might be an issue. Cory controlled plants and as such they checked her for them constantly as she had managed to keep a few mushrooms alive under her bed the first few days she was here. Whether they knocked out a guard or two was purely accidental she had assured them, but they routinely checked her room now anyways. But she was sure she would manage somehow. 
Turning her head slightly, so her mouth was closer to his ear, she whispered " I think I can do that. But when and where would I use it?" She meant to ask more but one of the gaurds looked in their direction so she quickly shut her mouth.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Jason thought this over for a moment. His day would be more... Opportune to use it. He had a feeling that the DUP were depriving him of social contact to drive him insane and desperate. And if he was desperate to get his ideas out, there's no telling whether or not he'd give them to the DUP or not. If he had the bomb, he could hold it near his head and threaten his own life with it. Possibly allowing him exodus from the Prison. But if he could escape for even a few hours he might have enough time to summon one of his armors and be halfway to Canada while hatching a plan to free the rest of Curdun Cay. But that obviously wasn't an option.
"A few options. One, you might be able to blow off your concrete bonds and attack the guards. That's a bit... 'Chancey' though. You could draw a guard to your cell, blow his hand off with it, take his gun and figure out what to do from there... It might also be able to weaken bars sufficiently for you to get out, but then you'd probably be taken down by more officers. If you'd like to take the long route and stake it out for months you could make a few dozen and hide them, then use those all to get out at once. But all of these options come with the risk of death."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Cory bit at the inside of her cheek and thought about her options. Stockpiling some bombs sounded good but she wasn't sure if she could get away with keeping even one for long. The fighting didn't seem like a bad idea, she knew how to take care of herself. She'd been practicing with her skills as soon as she realized she had them. 
But she was worried about the impact just one bomb could have, even if it did free her hands. It could cause chaos in the jail and while that wasn't a bad thing per say, but not everyone in the jail was a good person. But at the same time there were people she cared about in here who she was't even sure of their location or if she could get them out too. And what if she couldn't get out herself? 
Cory glanced at the guards again but they were still preoccupied. She tilted her head towards his ear once more and replied " I think I'd be able to fight my way out but how would I get you or, or like others out?"

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:39 pm

"You'd need to go cross country. Make it to Spartans Tower, I'll give you access codes, if you're in, of course. From there you'd need to talk to my computer, see if it can send an Iron Man armor to me at around this hour, so I can wear it. I'd bust out and activate a more... In depth plan." Jason said, thinking out each step in detail as he said it.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Cory nodded her head in understanding, slowly starting to formulate a plan in her head. If she got out, traveling back to Empire City couldn't be too hard. She always had food and if she could somehow get a car or some money out of her fathers old bank accounts she would be set. But that was all if she could do it. Maybe she could make some new friends and have them help, but asking someone to help you without any guaranteed gain was not an easy task. But she would try or die trying. If she had to spend another week in this prison she would go crazy for sure. 
She perked up at the mention of the Spartan Tower though, as she had seen it constantly while living in Empire City with Haven. The spartans sounded like good people, she hadn't heard of any of them doing anything to the contrary. And it could also explain who the man was. There were only so many people that were allowed in there. 
" I'll give you heads up before I try. " she murmured, her eyes scanning the inmates. Their time outside was almost over and the other prisoners were getting angsty. 
" My names Cory by the way. Plant conduit. "

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:04 pm

"Jason Cregnix. Nerd con- I mean intelligence conduit." Jason shook his head. His brain was becoming jumbled. Excitement clashed with gut wrenching fear- If this went wrong, it could implicate him. Worse he could get someone killed. But their was the prospect of being reunited with his armor, busting out of Curdun Cay, and creating a more comprehensive plan. But both those emotions battled with a ludicrous amount of ideas polluting his skull.
"But one thing. When you get back, find people to help. Get people to back up our cause. Even if you manage to get me out, two people is nothing to Curdun Cay. Doesn't matter if they're criminals, heroes, or something inbetween- From what I've seen, most've everyone's got someone locked up in Curdun Cay."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Cory nodded, having to hold back a sigh as the bell rung, announcing the end of outside time. She'd try her hardest to get people to help, inside or out. Not everyone deserved to be in here and even if some people did they at least deserved a trial. How many people were on the outside though she couldn't tell. A lot of regular people had been brought in for interrogations and who knew if they let those people go. But she was glad she knew someone now, even if he was a little nerdy. 
"I'll try to talk to you again Jason. We'll get through this, I promise." she murmured quickly. The guards started rounding people up, shuffling the higher level convicts off first. It was only a matter of time before they moved Jason back too. 
"Do you know anyone else who could help?" she whispered, eyeing the guards and hoping they would take longer in moving that over sized looking man at the other end of the court.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:01 am

"Matteo Alacran, aka The Darkness, or any other Spartans. The access code is Ari117CregnixPontyPoolStark63Q7. Hope you can remember it." With that, the guards grabbed Jason under his arms and ingloriously hauled him up, dragging him off to indoors. Jason looked back at Cory with pleading eyes, hoping that she would be able to do what had been asked of her.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:04 pm

"I'll do my best to find him too. "she replied quickly standing up as the guards came. The password he told her was probably the longest one she'd heard in her entire life but she had a good memory. Plus it gave her even more incentive to make it out with Jason. He must know the Spartan tower better than anyone. 
Cory worriedly watched them pick up Jason, afraid they'd hurt him like they did to some of the other inmates. She gave a thumbs up to Jason when he turned to look at her and she smiled reassuringly. The other inmates began entering and a small line had already formed for them to get searched before entering. It was never pleasant but it wouldn't stay like this.  Things were going to change here at Curdun Cay. 

((Do you wanna do a topic meeting The Darkness or breaking out already owo?))

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:07 pm

((Well, you gotta buy breaking out for a few thousand, first. So we might as well do a topic with Darky. Can you start it, please?))

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:46 pm

((Sure OwO. I'll have it during lunch time at the jail. uwu ))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)   

Back to top Go down

Gray is the new Black (lego-kun)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1