infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:21 pm

"Um, excuse me Sir but uh w-what exactly is in the food?"
"Calcium, vitamins, protein, and mashed potatoes. "
Corraline looked down at the pile of slop that was her 'lunch' and grimaced. The very first day she had come she'd been dumb enough to ask for the vegetarian option. It wasn't the getting laughed at that bothered her, it was the rotten tasting mashed potatoes that got her sick that really bothered her. She wasn't sure how such vial food could be served to anything less than rats but then again thats probably what the inmates were considered by the guards at Curdun Cay. 
It wasn't all bad though, the shitty food meant it was that much easier to make a component she needed for her bomb. It was her ticket out of this place along with Jason and any others that could help. 
Cory glanced around the room as she looked around for an empty seat, all the while also looking for Jasons friend. She had asked around about him and though she didn't really get any useful information she knew he also had this lunch. She just had to keep her eyes peeled and she was sure she'd find him.

Eleanor Jude Rigby,21, Strange 'Journalist'
Nikola Růžičková Krčmářová, 26, Nuetral conduit, Fortune Teller Extraordinaire 
Rosa Fresa Mugwort,13, Conduit, Junior Spartan ' Axon '
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Matteo Alacran was on of the few people required to wear concrete cuffs who wasn't a conduit. He'd broken a half dozen pairs of regular ones and almost strangled an unarmored guard to unconsciousness before they decided to upgrade him to concrete.
He stared down at his tray, his now long black hair hiding his face. He was hungry. Ravenous. He hadn't eaten for days. He refused to be treated like a dog, unable to eat with his hands. He felt a hand on the back of his head. Under normal circumstances he would've whipped around and pulverized the flesh and bone of whoever was touching him, but not here. The guards would be on him in an instant. Plus he didn't want to antagonize people more than he already did. With his secret ID being revealed, he'd drummed up more than a few enemies. He didn't need to make more.
His head was pushed into the disgusting slop that they called 'food' and ground in it, while he heard a cruel snarl from behind him. He heard the bark of a guard and the hand left his head. He lie there for a moment, head enveloped in the food, contemplating how low he'd gotten. He pulled his head from the muck and attempted to wipe it off on the concrete to no avail. His stomach growled and he sighed, looking into the food and debating whether or not he was desperate enough to eat that way.

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Cory spotted him as soon as the little rukus began around him. Matteo Alacran wasn't exactly hard to spot. His name had rippled theough the lunchroom from mouth to mouth and finding its source was only a matter of paying attention. And he was also one of the few others with concrete cuffs. Corys werent as sturdy as the others as she could more or less move her fingers and hold things. Good behavior and a clean track record were good for something. 
Cory quickly sat next to him and set her plate down. He didn't exactly look like a crime fighting badass; more like a dirty crazy person to be honest. But she had had good luck with crazy looking people so far so it was worth a shot. 
"Hey there mister, are you alright?"she asked quietly, leaning in close to him and nervously tugging at a strand of her hair blue hair that now reached a little abover her butt. It was something that made her stand out though, as proven by the guard now approaching the table again.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Mat's eyes snapped to the source of the new voice. He vaguely recognized her, like someone he'd seen around the city. But in the hundreds of thousands of faces of Empire, one could not be sure.
"Fine." Mat responded turning his head to look back into his food, with the gnawing pain of hunger growing only stronger. His stomach growled ferociously and he twitched, still unwilling to eat the crap.
"What do you want?" He asked the girl, still near him. IN the time he'd spent here so far, people who he didn't know never talked to him unless they wanted something. They typically wanted one of two things- Escape, and revenge. He couldn't give escape to anyone, not even himself, and he'd been dealt revenge in spades.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Cory looked at him sadly; she knew what it was to go hungry here. But she had sucked it up and ate even if it did taste like shit. And she certainly wouldn't leave him to starve. He'd been picked on enough and Cory certainly felt bad for him seeing him all skinny and dirty. She lightly rested one of her hands on his shoulder, careful not to have her cuffs touch him.
"I'd like to help you eat if that's ok." she murmured, glancing down at his cuffs and then at him. She'd heard of some of the fights he had been in when she'd asked around and though the tales were amusing the outcomes weren't. She would help him first before asking for anything. He couldn't help anyone in this state.
" I know the foods bad but if you swallow it quick enough, I promise." she said, with a little more confidence.
"It's like taking medicine you know? You just gotta do it." Cory picked up her fork and held up a spoonful of the slop and smiled reasuringly.
Some of the people sitting close by had started watching the both of them, including one of the guards.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Mat looked up at her, incrediously. He scanned her face, looking at her eyes, searching for reason. Perhaps his senses had been dulled by time without use, but he saw only genuine kindness.
He nodded solemnly in a thank you gesture, hoping she would begin feeding him. Though not the most dignified thing, it was better than eating like an animal.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:06 pm

Cory smiled brightly and started feeding him a mouthfull at a time. She had been afraid he wouldn't accept the help. Some people really could be stubborn and it backfired an awful lot of the time. But she would help him damnit no matter what it took. The stares and glances from around the cafeteria had increased but Cory didn't notice them. 
"See, it's not so bad. " she murmured, wiping some of the gunk off his face with a napkin as he chewed. He didn't look so bad once he was a little cleaner.
"Like, I know for sure the white muck is either really grainy mashed potatoes or really soft grits. " she added, glancing warrily at the puke green slop and brownish pile that also resided on her plate as well as his

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:33 pm

Mat accepted the food gratefully. Despite the awfulness of the gruel, after days of starvation it tasted like the literal embodiment of bliss in his mouth.
Mat looked around, absorbing the details form around him. The way they were looking at him and Cory. Looks of hatred, spite, malice. Then Mat decided Cory had done him a favor, he'd do her one as well.
He ceased eating, and looked her in the eyes. "Punch me in the face. Hard." He advised, taking a moment to look at the thugs looking menacingly in their direction.
"It will give you prison cred and make me look like less of a thug. It helps us both. Do it." He said to her.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Cory almost dropped the napkin in her suprise. She stared at him with wide eyes for a few seconds before giggling nervously. It quickly died down when she noticed how serious he actually was. 
"Hey now, that's- uh- I mean, what?! I can't punch you. " She replied, looking at him with concern. She hadn't ever really understood that prison cred thing and sher certainly wasn't about to now. There was also the fact that as soon as she hit him the guards would be on her in an instant. The amount of fights breaking out in Curdun Cay had steadily risen as all its inhabitants started growing restless.

Back to top Go down
Lysander Keys

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Lysander watched with envy tugging at his mind. He had been given concrete cuffs as well and wished that anyone would be that kind to him...
The woman giggled, but her face soon switched to confusion. Their words were lost in the distance of two tables over.
Lysander took one more undignified slurp, sipped his milk, and pushed his tray away. A guard assigned to watch his table during lunch saw this and headed over...

legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:03 pm

((Er, Lysander, I think(unless Megz says otherwise) that this thread is just for me and her... Sorry...))

Matt looked the girl up and down. He watched where her eyes went, seeing them linger on the guards. That must be what she feared. Honestly, she was right to.
"Well then what do you want?" He asked in a hushed tone. "You did me a favor, I can give one."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:26 pm

((Yeah, I meant it just to be for me and Lego-kun. You can always hit somebody up in the chatbox and ask them to rp or start an open topic though OwO))
Cory looked back at Mat and scooted closer to him. The guards were doing their usual rounds about the cafeteria and she was grateful for it. 
"You don't owe me anything; Helping you eat is just the right thing to do." she replied smiling sweetly. Her smile dropped after a bit though, as she remembered why she had gone up to him in the first place. It was true she didn't want anything from him but Jason had told her to come to him if she needed help so he at least had to know what was going on.
"Well, um, there is a reason I'm here though." Cory looked around once again, still weary of the guards. The other day her cellmate had stepped out of line and started a fight with the inmates in the cell to their left. The guards were livid and had beat all those involved within an inch of their life and Cory was much more afraid of getting caught then before.
Satisfied that the guards were a good distance away and no one else was listening Cory leaned in closely to Mat once more.
"Y-you know Jason Cregnix, right? Well I've spoken with him and he said to find you or any other Spartans." she whispered, staring at him with wide eyes as she nervously tugged at her fingers. She really hoped this wouldn't backfire. 

Back to top Go down
Lysander Keys

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:46 pm

((well that's embarrassing... sorry))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)   

Back to top Go down

Food poisoning at its finest (Lego)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1