infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Arch Reaper (To Be Completed Soon) (Please tell me if what I have so far is good or not?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Reaper

Captain Reaper

good - The Arch Reaper (To Be Completed Soon) (Please tell me if what I have so far is good or not?) Empty
PostSubject: The Arch Reaper (To Be Completed Soon) (Please tell me if what I have so far is good or not?)   good - The Arch Reaper (To Be Completed Soon) (Please tell me if what I have so far is good or not?) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Name: Lucian Every

Alignment: Neutral(is willing  to save or hurt anyone he so chooses) 

Conduit/Citizen/Gang Member(pick one): Ex member of The Reaper Gang

Powers: Shockwave,  Teleportation, can Shape shift from reaper conduit to a normal looking civilian and is able to speak like a normal person in human form (The normal Reaper Conduit Powers)

Any affiliations : Ex Reaper sometimes they may provide assistance or he may team with them

History:

Appearance 
Spoiler:

Personality:After gaining his free will he got a sort of God complex thinking and for the most part knowing to be higher and much more dangerous than most on the planet he has seen (most of which are civilians) very good at convincing people of what he wants (Much like a Joe Carroll or Charles Manson or Jack Sparrow Type of manipulator) Charming when he wants something cunning smart quick thinker a decent tactician and very good at improvising (Like Kessler) ruthless to get what he wants and wants his name to be remembered through the ages.

Eye color: Black from the tar

Hair color:Unkown

Skin color: Pale white
Back to top Go down
AQWpaladan

good - The Arch Reaper (To Be Completed Soon) (Please tell me if what I have so far is good or not?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arch Reaper (To Be Completed Soon) (Please tell me if what I have so far is good or not?)   good - The Arch Reaper (To Be Completed Soon) (Please tell me if what I have so far is good or not?) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Hey, I'm not sure how to activate my character. Also this place seems abandoned.
Back to top Go down

The Arch Reaper (To Be Completed Soon) (Please tell me if what I have so far is good or not?)
Page 1 of 1