infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tom's roof (PG-13+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Tom's roof (PG-13+) Empty
PostSubject: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:24 pm

sundown. Thomas returned to the Neon district, his old haunt. he climbed the drainpipe up to the roof of the old apartment building. lotta memories here. the boy didn't like remembering them. best to move on. Thomas started to examine his past week, as per his usual methods.

dealt with some first sons who were trying to be jerks to Sena. more on her later. dealt with a jerk conduit who was also messing with Sena. again, more on her later. The boy also dealt with a bunch of strange... things. he was encountering signs of a new gang in the Neon; a bunch of gothic dressed people with shovels, localized storms around women dressed for weddings, odd, haunted baby carriages... even a few people vomiting rats. gross. naturally, Thomas tried talking to them first. they all claimed that the Neon would drown, and so would he. Thomas didn't know who they were, or who their "Queen" was, but it seemed like things were going down in his home district he wasn't aware of. he planned to fix that.

Thomas was then startled by the shadows on the floor of the roof top getting darker. what the...

Last edited by Theseus12 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Sena peeked out from behind her hiding spot on the roof she'd found. Surprisingly shady and cool, she'd taken a liking to it instantly. But when she saw Thomas on the roof also, her eyes widened and she tugged her head back around the corner, blushing bright purple. Oh gods, what was he doing here?! What was she going to say to him after.... everything?! She looked around frantically and started creeping away, off the roof. Her face a bright purple. Then she stepped on a random twig that had no business being on the roof and made a loud snapping sound.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:33 pm

a twig snapped. Thomas could hear tham much. with it, he made a sonic impression of that area, and brought it to his ears, in a form of "sonic sight" he figured out who it was, as well a the reason for the bending of shadows. the answer left him speechless. "Sena?" Thomas walked over to her, his heart doing flips with each step. "is that... yes, it is. please, come on over, the sun's down! I got some root beer in the fridge! Thomas motioned over to a couch. "go on and make yourself comfortable, I don't bite."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Sena blushed softly and walked over to the couch before sitting on it. She smoothed her pleated skirt out gently, biting down on her lip shyly. "What's.... 'root beer?'" She asked tentatively, glancing up at the night sky with a smile. The moon was rising, and she basked in her renewed strength as it did, letting out a sigh as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:10 pm

"it's a beverage," the boy said, pulling out a couple of them from the fridge. "they're my favorite, personally. can't get enough of them. don't worry, they're nonalcaholic." Thomas plopped onto the couch, and watched the moonrise. "beautiful isn't it?" Thomas sipped his root beer. "one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen was the rising of a full moon. well, next to you of c-" Thomas cut himself off, and blushed deeply, becoming suddenly interested in the water tower on another roof.

Last edited by Theseus12 on Thu May 31, 2012 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bit too fast. >.<)
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:39 am

Sena blushed a dark purple and busied herself with attempting to figure out the oh so frustrating device of a soda can. "H-how do you open these....?" She looked up at him, breathing deeply and trying to calm herself. "So... when did you... learn that you could control sound?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:55 am

Thomas reached over, and popped the tab for her. "there you go." THomas leaned back, and sipped. "when did I? oh, it was shortly after the blast that I got the ability, or found out about it. Told someone to shut up. their lips kept moving, but no sound came out."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:28 am

“Really?” Sena asked, her eyes widening. “That’s. . . amazing!” She sipped the soda cautiously, testing it a little. Then she started guzzling it down, surprised by the taste. “And all your powers just sort of… came together after that?” She cocked her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:18 pm

"Eh? no, it came slowly, I think. eithr that, or I was testing slowly. I heard stories of Conduits getting killed who took it too far." Thomas sipped his root beer. "See, everyone got scared of me after that. some saw me as some freak of nature. I had to teach myself to fight with an axe..." Thomas kept talking, how he started out, how he was shunned by the general population just becuase he got powers he didn't even want. He talked about how his family was killed by the blast, and how he slept on the very apartment they were on becuase that's where he used to live, and that he would have been in his room except he couldn't afford to. Then Thomas swerved into another topic. "I neer had a girlfriend, either. they always thought I was odd, and, the thing is... noone's come close since my becoming a conduit... except you." Thomas had had enough root beer to get the courage up to say what he siad next. "You're the first reason I've had to laugh, or even smile, since the Blast." Thomas' hand slipped in Sena's, and he wasn't aware that he was slowly leaning in. "You're the first girl that I have ever... fallen... for..." Thomas then realized:

It was too late. too late to stop himself, he was falling in love with her, already fallen, long gone. and he realized another thing only as they were an inch apart: their lips were about to meet again, and he was too late to do anything about it. he closed his eyes, and gently, ever so gently pressed his lips against hers, wondering just how long before he got slapped in the face. god help me, I love her... I love her... Thomas' hand reached up, and stroked the side of her face, and he kissed her, deepening it...
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:13 pm

Sena blushed a dark purple, too much in shock to push Thomas away. She… liked this… She gave in and draped her arms cautiously around Thomas’s neck, her heart beating rapidly in her chest. She leaned into him slowly and rested her forehead on his as she kissed him, biting down on her lip and accidently biting down on his in the process.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Thomas, it seemed, liked the nibble she did on his lip. for one, it meant she wasn't going to slap him. for another, it meant he actually did have a shot with her. Thomas deepened the kiss, opening his mouth slighly as he did so. God, how he loved her.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:25 pm

Sena paused for a moment, realizing she’d moved subconsciously into Thomas’s lap and she’d spilled both his and her soda on the cement of the roof below the couch. She blushed a dark purple and pulled her head back slightly, staring at him. She winced, feeling a small, pinching, pain in the back of her neck, but ignored it. “T… Thomas….”
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:31 pm

he was certain he loved her now. Thomas barely noticed the Root Beer on the ground. he could get more. this moment... it was once in a lifetime. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:40 pm

“I. . . “ She twitched her head slightly as the pain in her neck increased. “What the….?” She reached back and felt the back of her neck. Her eyes widened and rolled back into her head before she fell forward onto Thomas, her eyes wide open. A small dart like syringe poked out of her hair, sticking into the center of the back of her neck. A thin white substance pooling out of it.“I can’t move…!!”

Lilith sat behind her tripod a few buildings away, bound and gagged. “Mkd Dwopfd!” She tried to talk from behind the gag. A tall man with dark hair and red slashes over his eyes aimed the scope of the gun at Thomas, his eyes narrowing. He kicked the former prostitute in the stomach. “Silence.” He muttered in a ragged voice. He squeezed the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:44 am

“I. . . “ Thomas sat there, hoping she would say what he felt in his heart, his very soul yearned for her to say those three words every young male hopes to hear in sincerity. however, those words were cut off by a "what the...?" and then, she did say three words as she fell on his lap. "I can't move." Thomas saw the dart, and instantly, it registereed what happened. a hypodermic dart that had a paralyzing venom. his eyes widened. he heard the sound of somone gagged in the direction of where he assumed the gun came from. Thomas took the noise, and blasted the general area with the sound. he then got shot in the chest by a dart of it's own. he only had time to pull it out, before succumbing to it. the last thing he said before total paralysis was the one thing he had to say to her in the first place. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 am

Sena looked up at Thomas, her head having fallen on his chest, and she blushed a bright purple. She tried to speak but felt her mouth too weak to move. The dark haired man, over on the opposite roof that had been blasted with sound, fell back against the wall at the force of the blow. He flung his arm outward, towards Sena and Thomas. "Get them."

Seemingly out of nowhere, several people with Red slashes over their eyes poured onto the roof, blinding and gagging Thomas as well as Sena.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:49 am

Thomas looked at Sena as the men poured onto the roof, his eyes in panic. No, they screamed noiselessly. No... The bound Sena in rags. No!... they blinded her NO!. a gag was placed in Thomas' mouth, preventing him from speaking, as though the dart didn't do a good enough job. they bound him in rope, and put a sack over his head...

((Feel free to make a new topic))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:54 pm

(moved to the Warren)
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Thomas and Sena reappeared from the shadows, both of them on the roof, shivering, in Thomas' case, panting in Sena's, as they recovered. Thomas then noticed something: Sena didn't have her necklace, and the sun was starting to rise. shoot! Thomas got up, still freaked, but carried her to the darkness of his personal room ,a small area of the roof that's been covered with tarps, mainly to keep out the rain, but it also served to stop a large amount of sunlight. leastways, it kept him from seeing most of his shadow. it was also reinforced against the wind, as well. he layed her down, and gave her a small kiss. "At nightfall, we'll get your necklace back."

((maybe lilith could return it?))
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:32 pm

"So, somebody does live here. You two in love?" Lysander crept out of the shadow and confronted the two people, shifting his clothes from pure black to his white reaper uniform. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything." He walked closer and observed the exhausted conduits, easy targets. But he wasn't in a fighting mood.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:34 pm

((post order: Me, 249, Reap. since it's already set up that way.))
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:44 pm

((Of course))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:57 am

(OKAY CREEPY STALKER IN THOMAS'S ROOM WHAT THE HELL? XDDD and its Lilith we're talking about. LILITH. She's not gonna return anything lol)

Sena smiled up at Thomas. "Don't worry... I have it... I took it off because though it does keep Shade at bay, it also hinders my abilities... I remember now, exactly what it is..." Then the reaper in the white cloak came in and she clung tightly to Thomas's shirt, looking at him. "Another one of those... things?" She referred to Ophelias.... pets, for lack of a better term.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:08 am

Thomas had a start as well, clinging to Sena, till he recognized the person as just another Reaper. Just another another Reaper? yes, just another Reaper. these guys were just power hungry drug dealers. the Drowning Doom... who knew what those soggy buggers wanted? He turned to the Reaper Conduit. "I've lived here since the Blast. Sena's currently hiding out here for the moment. we just had this... I don't know what happened." The next question kind of threw him off. "Love? last I checked, I love her. I'm kinda hoping it's reciprocated, though."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:15 pm

""You guys do look cute together. Now tell me, what's so startling about me? I don't do drugs, I am drugs. I'm a nice guy, I swear" Lysander said with his arms making kind looking gestures to appear friendlier. He was planning on leaving but he wanted to possibly recruit some reapers. "Now, which one of you has the powers?" His teeth were now showing, they were whiter than his face. Lysander would love controlling the one who was powerless, it was his favorite activity. Normal humans were so much fun to play with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom's roof (PG-13+)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next