infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm

"ah, yea. i guess you do." i said, chuckling lightly again, noticing he didn't completely know what i had been doing the whole time. acting is one talent ill never lose, and it helps me get info that i might need later.
Back to top Go down
http://twistedrealms.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Lysander was back on the roof and kicked the door open dramatically. "Turns out I need your answer sooner. What'll it be, Jesus?" Lysander had his AK resting on his shoulder in case things went bad. He had three other reapers waiting outside setting up surveillance devices to monitor the conversation if things went poorly. "Who's your friends?" He spit his words in a very rude tone and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 pm

i looked at lysander and said "if you want an answer, then go dig your own grave, you will need it if you decide to attack me for saying what my answer is. now, leave me be. i am conversating with someone, and it is rude to interrupt reaper." i looked back at ira, and whispered "if things get ugly, i will need you to back me up. got it?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:22 pm

"Yes, Ira. He's going to need all the help he can get. But let's not resort to violence just yet. Why won't you be a reaper? You can't even be mind controlled if you were drowned in tar, conduits are strong like that. Especially you." Lysander observed the room and where the bombs were being set for for a worst case scenario. He lowered his gun and put his finger on the trigger but pointed it to the floor.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:26 pm

"me, be a reaper? i told you, i respect you guys, but i dont fit the job description. i aint cold hearted. now, you turned down my first offer, and that wasn't very nice. my offer was clean, and showed no violence. i scratch your back, you scratch mine. no problems there. we then go on doing what we set out to do, and have no problems with eachother. it was fair, and you turned it down. not something you should have done, because it could have broken a lot of ties that you could have had. a lot of deals you could have, and now, you don't have much of a choice in this anymore. we either kill eachother, or we resort to my past deal." i said, some anger flowing forward, and i allowed it to.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Ira stood through it all. Watching. Secretly he had located his Bowie knife for a fight if needed. Apparently Auron had declined some offer to become a Reaper...the gang wouldn't like that. "Man, I don't know who you are, but you're screwing around with something you shouldn't. If you think not then bring it on. I have military training and you are some low-life scum bag in a gang. I'll take you down."

((Ira's BA in my opinion...and stupid.))
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:37 pm

"dont challenge him ira. lets keep this peaceful for a bit. besides, its his choice if we get violent. aint that right lysander?" i said, still letting anger flow through me. i was ready to fight, and knowing ira's power, i knew if i kept this flowing, he would definitely benefit from it. but i also did not want to fight at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm

That was not what Lysander wanted to hear, but it was what he expected. "Ok." He pulled out a radio and muttered something. He looked back to the men. "You've killed about 140 people. Good job. Now, I'll kill 140 more if you want, but of course they aren't dead yet, they have about two weeks till the poison takes full affect. The water around here isn't poisoned, but it's on the list now." He paced back and forth and muttered something into the radio once again. "So, what'll it be?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Ira looked at Auron with an eyebrow raised. The expression clearly meant 'Why don't we kick his a**?' Ira could feel anger and indecision in Auron. Poor guy wasn't a fighter...too bad. Ira stood there and just smirked at Lysander like they were sharing a joke. The look was an advanced military interrogation tactic that meant 'I know something you don't, and that something is what you wouldn't want me to know.' Ira thought he felt a little bit of fear in Lysander, but it was hard to tell exactly because of the emotional current from Auron.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:55 pm

i stood there shocked and then said "you killed a over a hundred people? for this? you want to see what playing games with me gets you? because you are about to see it lysander. you may think you have all this control over how the game goes" i stopped for a second, picked up some metal and changed it to a chain, and then said again "but in the end, you will realize that this game is worse when the gods actually play serious."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:59 pm

"Set off pump number two." Lysander hadn't even blinked. He said nothing else, just stood there waiting for the two to attack. In the case of the attack he would simply teleport away letting the building blow to bits killing all inside, even the ones below the roof.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 pm

[color=cyan]"Auron, where's pump 2? It's acting like a bomb...I can defuse it if I know where it is. If not...well, we're screwed."[/cyan] Lusanders move was risky if he didnt have an escape plan. So he probably did. "Think you can keep him occupied if I go off to defuse a bomb? He'll try to escape."
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm

"im not sure, i didnt look over this building when i chose to build on it. i just chose it as a safe haven." i then snapped my chain over at some metal, forcing my power through the chain to absorb the metal to the chain, creating a sharp blade on the end of it, and then i picked it up, spinning it over my head "lysander, you better lay off my building, or you will be in trouble. and if i lose my home, i will chase you down, and i will tear you apart, again, and again. you know, ill do it pretty nicely too. destroy your body recreate it and destroy it again, doesn't that sound like fun? i think it does." i grinned evily towards lysander and said "leave this roof, taking whatever bomb you have, and leave my home alone, or you will suffer."

((he cant really do that, if he did, he would end up draining all his power in the first cycle, so dont worry about it. haha))
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:25 pm

"But I only just started my negotiations. I haven't even gotten close to this part of empire city. You're building is pump seven, don't worry yet." He pulled his radio to his face once more and mumbled something. Gun shots and screams were heard. "That was two doctors and some cops. You can see the bodies if you want. I should just tell you now, I'm childish and hate to lose. So, reconsider or not? How many people do you want to die, God?"

Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm

"thats it, i have had it. i dont mind killing, but killing doctors, that is not going to happen, not in this city, not in this h*ll." i said as i swung the chain forward, snapping it a bit to wrap itself around lysanders arm, attempting to break the walkie talkie from his grip. all i did was hope he didn't do that teleport crap like he did last time when he left.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:30 pm

"Pretty please Auron? Can I just beat the crap out of him...pllleeeeassssee!!! Ira laughed and whipped out his knife. In the movies this was the good part, but this wasn't the movies. There was a good chance someone would die here. That never happened in movies. "I'm ready to die, Lysander! Are you?!" Ira charged. His Bowie knife in hand, and fueled by the anger, surprise, grief, and shock of others. He could take a couple bullets and still live through it fine.

((No power playing!))
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 pm

((I'll try, I can stop you from kiklling me, but not auron from getting my arm...))

Lysander simply flung tar in the charging man's eyes, blinding him and side stepping, letting him smack into a wall. Lysander was about to laugh when his arm was wrapped by a chain and stabbed by a barb at the end and that then pulled him to the ground, dropping his rifle. "God dangit!" His radio broke on the chain so He couldn't call for reinforcements, he was stuck here for now. " You got me. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:42 pm

((like catching fish in a barrel))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:47 pm

"now?" i laughed evilly, "now i show you the true power of a god." i placed my metal arm on the chain, forcing the metal through the chain from the arm, making the chain extend down lysanders arm, creating more barbs to stab into his skin everytime he tries to move, and soon it was up to his shoulder. "so what do you plan on doing now?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:55 pm

((Karma moment for Auron, Let the people die by killing lysander, or force him to shut the pumps off.))

That was a good question. He was in a tight spot. "I think that's all your decision, isn't it?" He smiled through the pain.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 pm

((ha! I started something.))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Ira stumbled up to a standing position and wiped his eyes off from the tar. "Yeah! Told ya I'd whip your a** in a fight! Remember the name, Lysander!" Ira said loudly. Okay, he didn't exactly do anything except fail, but it was close enough to a win to brag. And the tar sorta screwed up his mind and memory of the event.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:59 pm

((its going to be hero this time.))

i looked angrily at lysander and said "how many pumps do you have going there? i heard 7 was my building, so i want you to call them off. and if you dont then i guess this chain will continue to get longer, until it gashs your throat." i added a little more metal to it, and said "your choice lysander. and this time, there is no third option."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Wincing in pain, he agreed. "Ok Ok, just let me, go. you can come with me. If you can keep up." He waited for Auron to let his arm go. He really had no free will in this matter.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:11 pm

"you cant be trusted to well." i walked forward and grabbed the scraps of the walkie talkie and then held it in my hand, piecing it back together. "if you betray me, its going to be h*ll for you, got it?" i held the walkie talkie towards him keeping a rough grip on it. "if you betray me, i will not hesitate to kill."

((this is one karma moment that is going to be good, and end good. lysander gonna die if he turns against him.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)   the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the thirteenth floor (rooftop of a twelve story building)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next