infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Water, awkward turtles , and more water...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:26 pm

I sat in a small area that wasn't covered in water, slowly making strands of the said subject, rise and fall in small spurts. I was bored and it kind of was practicing. Lord knows I could use some. I sighed and unzipped my reaper hoodie, tossing it on the bench that was conveniently behind me. Now I was just wearing a tank-top and shorts as usual. I sighed and rested my head in my hands. I was bored, as usual. I didn't wanna go back to the Reaper camp 'cause some weird new conduit chick was up and about taking everything over by cring or something and I really didn't wanna walk around anymore.

Eleanor Jude Rigby,21, Strange 'Journalist'
Nikola Růžičková Krčmářová, 26, Nuetral conduit, Fortune Teller Extraordinaire 
Rosa Fresa Mugwort,13, Conduit, Junior Spartan ' Axon '
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:21 pm

"Why have you left the camp? Did anyone say you could, or do you need another shot of the black stuff you little shit?" Lysander said. He made a ball of tar and stomped over to her. "I know, I know, you think you can do whatever you want because you're a conduit, but you can't. I can, but not you. Now back to camp." He patted her shoulder and pushed her toward camp, not even asking her name, the jacket was enough. He twirled a pistol and whistled a tune as he marched her. 'Good, show them who's boss! You're making me so proud!' Sasha said in Lysander's head. He stopped whistling and smiled. "You know what. Why don't we talk, you can talk, right?" He smiled a little wider, doing three tar into the water, letting it spread.

((these two make a great match up, haha))

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:42 pm

( lol. Yeah.)

I stood up without a word, my face going back to its usual expresionless mask. I didn't really wanna grace him with an answer considering the fact that I would cuss him out in about 3 different languages. I never liked guys like him, but he was Sashas kid. " I'm not exactly a really an important asset to the Reapers." I grumbled under my breath, sliding my hoodie back up and zipping it up. I was wearing one of my sluttiest tanktops today since all my other ones were dirty and I didn't like being stared at. I mean when you:'re a C 36 you do but-... I snapped out of my little thought bubble after I heard his last question. I nodded slowly in response. " Um...yeah. I guess we can..."

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Alex Morpheous:

I swam through flood town, going easily the speed of your average Shark chasing prey. I stopped when I saw little loops in the water. Strange. I peered out of the water, making sure no one could se me, and watched a small girl manipulating the water. A fellow water conduit, it seems. I was going to go introduce myself, and mug her if she was weak, when some guy came up, and started dragging her along. Ohh, it would be fun beating him up. I get to beat him up for fun, and take his money, and possibly take the girl's money too! I rose out of the water on a pillar, and formed a shell of water around myself. I lauched myself agt the boy saying,"Get ready for a big suprise, fella!"

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Not one to get involved in a fight that I didn't star, and not being stupid either, I got out of the way of the aperant other water conduit as he came shooting down. Wonderful. Just what I needed. Someone else capable of beating me up.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Lysander heard the yell and turned around to receive a hard hit from the water conduit and rolled several tines. A little dazed, he stood up and rubbed his head. "The hell was that?" He had just looked up and saw the water conduit. "Oh, you must be new here. Its a shame because I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my AK, so give up maybe?" He jokingly sang to the tune of a pop song while he took his gun out and pointed it at him. He was hiding his pain from the aforementioned hit. 'this guy's strong, just finish him off!. His mother announced. "Not yet." He took aim and walked forward through the water that was being covered in tar..

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Alex Morpheous:

"Ha. A gun? You serious?" I quickly weaved water armor around me. It would restrict my movement, but it could take a number of clips from fifty cal. bullets. I conjured up a shell of water around my fist, and extracted a pistol from my belt. I fired numerous times, and charged, swinging my fist like a mad man.

Last edited by legolosarrow on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:44 pm

((pardon the interruption, but I don't recall making wepons out of water being permitted. it's an allowable power, but you will have to buy it. see you in the Chatbox!

Edit: this thread is temporarily locked till we get this sorted out. This is not to discourage you from RPing, but merely acting as an Admin placed Pause button, seeing as we have a fight scene going on. This Lock is merely to prevent overplaying, and will eventually be removed))

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:30 pm

unlocked for Lego to Edit.

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:49 pm

The tar was now covering the water. Just as planned. It formed a shell around him and he seemed to disappear inside of it, the water conduit's bullets flew threw it followed by him. Lysander appeared farther away. "You know, planning is everything." A smile cracked across his face as he teleported closer to the conduit and attacked, latching on to him trying to push his face in closer, his tendril like tongue ready to cut into his face.

((The attack that Sasha uses on Cole when you fight her, a button mashing scene I think.))

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Not one to be involved in fighting, as I stated before, I was sitting a little ways away on a half sunken car, watching the fight. I didn't really know who to root for at the moment. If I rooted for the water conduit, and Lysander won, I'd get my ass kicked. If I rooted for Lysander, and the water conduit won, I'd probably loose my chance to talk to him and ask him stuff. Oh well.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Alex Morpheous:

"You've just made me VERY angry!" I put my legs to the mans chest, and with a blast of water and the force of my powerful legs, I flung him into the air. I launched myself up behind him, and grabbed him. I then turned us stright for the water below, where there would be no tar to save him and plenty of water to save me.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:11 pm

"Awww, is the baby gonna cry?" He fell into the water, still pumping tar. It spread like oil. A few civilians were taken over by it and made there way to the water conduit. "Oops, looks like I made some new friends. Hey, Theresa, go back to camp and get some reapers to help me. Be useful for once. Maybe this can be the first time you do something right. Now back to you." He held his side. This guy was a beast in the water. Lysander had to think of some way to get out before he attacked again, luckily he had civilian zombies to distract him as he headed for land once more.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:20 pm

I sighed. You'd think he wouldn't notice me in the middle of the fight, but no. " Uh...no can do. Everyone's busy...or something." I responded, staying in my comfy little spot on top of the car. Ok so maybe I didn't exactly know if they were busy but I didn't wanna get up and go do stuff. That was kind of the point of the free day anyways.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Alex Morpheous:

"You're persistant, I'll give you that." I growled. I used the water to easily take out his civillian 'distractions'. I charged at him while generating a large wave behind me. "Ima kill you now!" I cried.

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Senas shadow slithered along the beach and found a spot of shade--Theresas shadow. She popped her head up and looked at the water conduit. "Terry! ^^ " She pulled herself up from her shadow and was going to greet her when she saw the men fighting. " ....? What's going on here...."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 pm

I jumped almost three feet hearing a voice and turned round quick, gun out and ready to fire. I sighed and lowered my gun noticing it was just Sena. I liked her. She was adorable. " Huh? Oh...I think they're trying to figure out who has a bigger pair." I answered, shrugging slightly. I plopped down back in my seat and put my gun back in my back pocket. I patted the seat next to me, gesturing for her to sit.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Ducking under the wave dodging the attack, Lysander resurfaced. "Dude, wait. Why are we fighting anyway? You're strong, I see that. But I want to ask you a serious question, would you consider joining the reapers?" He swam to the car where the two girls were and climbed up. "Hey, you look familiar. Mind if I sit here?" He didn't smile, he was beat up from that water conduit. Even though he dodged the last attack he was tossed around under the water and smacked the ground hard before resurfacing.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:26 am

Max Morpehous:

"Why are we fighting? I want your cash that's why. Possibly all of thier cash too." I pointed at the girls as I resurfaced. Using the water, I flipped the car, with a small smile on my face. "Joinging the reapers, eh? Whats in it for me?" I called, looking around for the one who had made the offer.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:34 am

I sighed and jumped off the car before it flipped, tugging Sena along with me. Luckily there was a little sandy beach area next to the car so there was a place to stand and some shade cover. "I don't have money on me ya a$shole." I growled, sending a small blob of water towards him that had the same basic effect of a slap.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:18 pm

He needed this conduit in his fight in empire city, he had to think of a reason fast. "Well, for one thing, civilians give you money all the time. I don't even sell drugs and I'm rich. You get to do whatever you want without question and kill people when you're bored. So, what do you think?" He sat on the sandy area with the girls. "I need to know soon, we're about to have a war and you'd could literally turn the tides of battle, you're that strong." Lysander stood up and threw a hundred dollar bill at him as a bribe and just smiled.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Alex Morpehous:

I grabbed the 100 out of the air. I could make thousands if he gave me a few hours, but it made me think. "Im in." I growled. i thickened the coating of water around myself and asked, "Where's this war?"

Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Sena quietly let herself be tugged along with Theresa and huddled into the shade, wrapping her arms around herself. She couldn't help but giggle at the banter the men were throwing around... until she heard there was a war. "...War?" She blinked, looking at them. "Who's fighting....?"

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 pm

I chuckled lightly and rolled my eyes at the boys too. Money still worked wonders, even now.I sighed and walked over to Sena after hearing her questions. " That crazy weird chick who cries a lot and some religious people." I answered shrugging slightly. I wasn't exactly one for big fights but I kept up on local news.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:34 pm

It's back in empire. It hasn't started yet, but it will. Done poser reapers are taking over empire city and I'm planning in wiping them out. I need more men." Lysander answered two questions with one answer.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water, awkward turtles , and more water...   

Back to top Go down

Water, awkward turtles , and more water...
Page 1 of 1