infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

syn-aurons 3rd character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

syn-aurons 3rd character Empty
PostSubject: syn-aurons 3rd character   syn-aurons 3rd character Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Name: Zero
Power: ice
Weapons and Attacks used: his only weapons are toy water guns, a water gun at his side, in his holster, and a water gun on his back, in its holster. he can

create weapons, using the ice. the weapons he can create can only be as tall long as 6 ft. and can't be wider than 2 ft. his ice allows him to shoot frost from his

hands, propelling him off the ground, and then ice shoots from the bottom of his feet to cause him to be able to force himelf to fly around, but during this time, he

can not attack with anything, since he needs to use his hands to steer while he is flying. 3rd ability allows him to ignore heat from any source. he can get

burned, but he can't feel it, and this power actually works against him, but it is passive and is always on, so he can't get rid of it. 4th ability allows him to freeze

water in the atmosphere around him, allowing him to make shards of ice, and when theshards get big enough, he can pull them all together, and using his

thrusters from his hands, he can propel the ice shards object at an opponent. he can also form a wall of ice around him, to give him some place to stay when he

needs to be protected or left alone, but since this ice is easy to melt, any blast of fire will melt it, but any physical hit will freeze the part of the body that hit it,

since the ice is at sub-zero degrees. 5th power allows him to use a slam technique, that if he is up high, and he needs to drop really quickly, he can do a sub-

drop, which is when he drops from the sky where he is at, and calloects particles of water, and as they fall with him, they freeze, and when he hits the ground,the

shards shoot off in every direction.
Alliances (select one of the groups shown below): works solely for the militia
Brief History: grew up hating life, hating people around him, and somehow, he still ended up having to help people. he grew into likeing people though, he

started to want people around, and it was only because of one person. a civilian who trained him in his powers, a civilian who evntually made him the savior he

is now. that civilian could very well be the cause for the new hero in this life. now this civilian is his master and gives him bounties for him to go get, no one

knows who this civilian is, and zero never introduces him.
Appearance: 5"8 and 125 pounds. he is small and fragile, but he is not weak. his left eye is covered with ice, and his right arm is covered with thick ice. he can

still use his right arm perfectly, but it packs more punch. his hair is silver and reaches down 5 inches past his shoulders. his eye that is not frozen is colored light

blue with silver thrown throughout it. he always wheres a cowboy hat to cover his face, and he wheres a bounty hunter duster, which is the same as an old cloak

from the west. he also always has a toy gun at his side filled with water,.
Karmic Rank: (select from neutral, hero, or inFamous): he is a hero
Personality: he has a darkened personality, but he also has a friendly personality. his darkened personality allows him to kill without feeling bad, without

feeling remorse. this personality is the one he grew up with. his friendly personality though, allows him to be friendly wih people, and he is happy, huggy, and

just flat out awesome to be around. people really like him, and he likes them. or does he?

notes: yea, i dont even know why it is double spacing like this but it is making me mad. anyways, hmm..lets see here, not overpowered, or it might be i leave that decision up to you this time, since i dont feel like doing all that again, but in my eyes, it seems like the exact same kind of person as the ice conduit from the game, infamous 2. but ill leave you the decision this time.
Back to top Go down
http://twistedrealms.forumotion.com
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

syn-aurons 3rd character Empty
PostSubject: Re: syn-aurons 3rd character   syn-aurons 3rd character Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:39 pm

I like it. Approved unless anyone else sees something wrong. Post now or forever hold your peace.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com

syn-aurons 3rd character
Page 1 of 1