infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bar Dumort...

Go down 
+2
legolosarrow
#Megz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:01 pm

I slowly flipped the sign on the door from 'Closed' to 'Open' and smiled brightly. I had always enjoyed this time of day, right after opening. It was when everything was still clean and organized in the bar. There were two pool tables and to the left and tables and chairs to the right. The actual bar bar was at the end opposite to the door with liquors of all kinds lining the shelves up and down. Today's outfit was a simple tight fitting white tee and jean shorts with a pair of black stilettos. I casually threw a dart on the dart board, getting a bullseye, before waltzing back over to behind the bar. Now to wait for the customers.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Tom Arlitary(WeaponSmith suit):

I gazed down to the streets below, and kept my line of sight on the bar before me. I had a hit out for some guy for the First Sons, I wanted this to be a quick and painless job, I had places to be and money to make. I pulled my bow from my quiver and waited. My people had told me the guy was supposed to be showing up at this bar, at around this time. Hopefully, he wouldn't be late...
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Lucas Rice:
Lucas had stopped in front of a bar. He technically wasn't old enough to drink, but no one really paid attention to the law anymore, there was no one to enforce it. Lucas had finished checking out the surrounding area for any people in trouble and needing help and was realized to find no one struggling. The only place left to check out was this street and Lucas decided to go in. Maybe he'd have a little fun while he was at it.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:38 pm

I glanced up from wiping down the counter and smiled at the new comer. " Bonjour. What can I get you?" I asked, my accent thick as usual. He looked kind of young but as long as he didn't try to get drunk off his arse I didn't see a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:42 pm

"Ahh,, miss Marriott Antoinette Bouvier! It's been so long since I've drank here! How are things going?" Marie was one of the few people Lysander respected in empire city. She was too nice to hate and he couldn't find a flaw about her. He even had the reapers protect her secretly because of his level of respect. He didn't have a crush on her, she was just worth keeping alive. Plus, she was like a celebrity and the reapers could use somebody like that.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Lucas noticed another man was in the bar, but except from Lucas, the man, and the bartender they were the only ones there so far. Lucas decided not to get anything alcoholic, "Do you have...soft drinks? I'm not in the mood for anything else really." Lucas noticed that the other man, who appeared to be a Reaper, didn't even look at him.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 pm

My smile brightened at the sight of Lysander. " Monsieur Lysander! Things are going great!" I said, cheerfully, smiling at him. He was one of my favorite customers. He didn't get super drunk, didn't fight, ok guy. I turned back to the first kid to walk in and nodded my head. " Yeah I do. What would you like?" I asked, gesturing to a small corner on the shelf behind me that held every soft drink from coke to Inca cola. I liked to keep everything in stock.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 am

Tom Alitary(WeaponSMmith suit):

'Hmm...A crowd seems to have gathered...But where's the target?' I thought. my eyes analyzed every face. I noted there was a rather popular Reaper, Lysander, who I only knew from my Underworld contacts. No one else of note though. I spotted the target. He sat on a bar stool, giggling about somthing with his freinds and chugging down bottles of whiskey. "Well, Marcaus Corran((made up name XP)) time for an arrow to find it's home in your temple..." I whipsered. I pulled two arrows from my quiver. The first-once fired-released tear gas, to disorient the crowd. The next was a nice titanium tipped arrow hoping to find it's mark in Marcus's skull. I loosed the first arrow, with a small, sly smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:18 am

The tear has hit Lucas first with him being closest to the door. He started coughing excessively as the gas burned his throat. He cleared his head and began using air to push the gas out. In a few seconds the room was clear and had a nice spring breeze. Step 2 was to find and take down the person who had caused the tear gas explosion. Lucas pulled out his boomerang which was his main weapon. The boomerang, when put into Lucas's hands, was a deadly weapon...and he intended to use it.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:30 am

I cussed loudly when the tear gas came in and pulled out my shotgun instinctively. I cussed even louder in french when Marcaus got an arrow to the head. " Oh come on! He's got one of the biggest tabs here!" I growled, lowering my shotgun. Luckily the bar was aired out and ok. At least the new kid wasn't completely useless. I sighed and lightly pushed Marcaus's dead body off of the counter. He was getting blood everywhere.

Last edited by #Megz on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:50 am

Tom Alitary(WeaponSmith suit):

'An air conduit. No matter.' I thought. I pulled another arrow from my quiver, an explovsive one this time. I lauched it right for the girl behind the counter, the one with a shotgun, and then I noted the air conduit had a boomerang. Uh-oh. I fired a regular arrow at it, in hopes to comprimise it's aero-dynamics.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:56 am

Lucas saw the arrow flying towards the bar. Not good. He pushed it away with the air around him, but a second arrow jammed itself right in the middle of his boomerang. "Seriously, dude?!" Lucas yelled at the man he had spotted firing arrows. He ripped the arrow out of the boomerang and launched himself into the air with the wind, approaching the man. "I don't attack people for no reason, but that was my last freaking boomerang!" Lucas landed on the rooftop about twenty feet away from the guy and threw is boomerang. It wobbled and fell off the roof not returning to its user like intended.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:03 am

I ducked under the counter and cussed up a storm. Come on! I just remodeled from the last fight! And that shit wasn't cheap! And there's like one rule in the bar ' No Fighting'! I sighed and stood back up with my shotgun loaded. I glanced around and smiled alightly. Well the explosive arrow hadn't gone off and the guys fighting were outside. Not bad. I just shrugged and started wiping down the counter. Weirder things had happened.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:53 am

Tom Arlitary(WeaponSmith Suit):

"That arrows still going to explode buddy. Tick tick boom." I pressed button built into my glove. The arrow still in the bar gave off two high pitched whines and went off. I drew three more arrows, and fired them all at once at the air conduit.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:24 pm

"Oh come on, arrows? Sorry about the bar Mary, I'll try to handle this." Lysander pulled out a cell phone and called two reaper conduits to handle the bow and arrow guy, he saw him on his roof. "Now anyway, need help with this guy's body? The dumpster's out back, right?" He picked up the body and walked out the door toward the dumpster using the body to block any stray arrows.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:32 pm

I just sighed and nodded my head at Lysanders question, not even fazed by the bomb going off. Luckily it'd only destroyed some tables. If that thing had messed up my pool tables somebody was gonna get it. I sighed and and grabbed a broom, quickly moving most of the debris to a corner. This was gonna get fixed in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Lucas deflected the first two arrows with the air, but the third clipped his shoulder. He screamed and the air pressure dropped. Lucas's ears popped and the wind picked up around the city. At the center of the gale was Lucas, and then it stopped. For about a second. And then there was a clap of thunder and a funnel cloud began to descend. Lucas dropped to the ground, exhausted. His last words before passing out were, "Don't even try to shoot me again
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Tom Arlitary(WeaponSmith Costume):

"Sorry buddy. I'm one for doing wahtever nessascary to get along with my job, and you're in my way. Therefore, you have become priotiry target. I loosed three more arrows in his direction. I also shot two explosive arrows into the funnel cloud. When they were tossed out and detonated, some eyebrows would be raised about where I was.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:56 pm

A funny thing happened when Lucas passed out. The wind worked with his body to protect him subconsciously. The arrows all were tossed aside in a strong wind as a current formed a circle around Lucas. He moaned and slowly started to get up. Freaking idiots running around Empire City couldn't just leave him alone...
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Just then the door to the bar swung open and an albino woman came in, dressed in a blue skirt and blouse with immense amounts of cleavage. She litterally stepped on Lucas without batting an eye on her way to the counter. It was like she couldn't even see the arrows flying by, and when explosions when off all it did was hit her with some debris and made her hair messy.
"Vodka. The whole bottle," She said, her voice crisp like she didn't have time for games. She rested against the bar, blinking. Explosions and arrows and everything was flying around her. "Hm... Noisy today...."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:11 am

I sighed and just stopped paying attention to the fighting. Not something I usually did but I was busy with customers and debris. I waltzed back over behind the counter and nodded to the women who ordered. " You are War, n'est pas?" I asked, handing her the vodka bottle. I might have seen her around once or twice and the description fit the one I'd heard around the bar.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:17 am

"That's me." She cracked the top of the bottle open on the counter and drank the clear liquid by the edge of the cut glass. And arrow landed right by her hand and she tugged it out, using the end to scratch her shoulder before tossing it away. "I'd say I'm here on official business but really, I want out of this hell hole." She drank from the bottle, cutting her lips on the broken glass and not giving a sh*t that her DNA was getting everywhere. Funny how the FBI made such a fuss about it.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:31 am

I sighed and slid a cup her way. It's not like she needed to get cut on the bottle. " I have heard a lot of things about you, though most of them are drunken meanderings about how they would like to do such and such thing in such and such place. And for drunks they are pretty descriptive." I said, shaking my head lightly. I sighed and served myself a shot of rum. " So what does bring you hear?" I asked nonchalantly, taking my shot.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 am

Two reaper conduits appeared behind the man with arrows, one grabbed his bow, the other his remaining arrows, nothing more and disappeared. Enough people were dying and Lysander didn't want to add to the number today.

Lysander walked back to the bar and on his way in dragged the boy to the counter and sat him up next to him. "Get him a new soda, I'll have a a Ramos gin fizz, please." ((I only know what that is because my dad works at a bar, haha)) He suddenly noticed the unnaturally calm woman drinking an entire bottle of vodka and quickly recognized her. War. She was a threat to the reapers and probably noticed him before he noticed her, so he sat waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:45 pm

I glanced back to Lysander and smiled slightly. A plopped a coke and a cup infront of the kid and handed Lysander his drink, putting a fancy orange on top just 'cause I had the time. "Up front or tab?" I asked him, leaning forward against the counter with my arms crossed.

Last edited by #Megz on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bar Dumort... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Dumort...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next