infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bar Dumort...

Go down 
+2
legolosarrow
#Megz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:54 am

"Your job? To PUSH ME?" She shrieked the last word. In response two lances made of darkness formed on either side of her... she panted and calmed down, lowering them but keeping them there. "What.... do you want of me.... dust man?"
War leaned into Lysander... and kissed him deeply, clinging to him tightly. She never felt so defenseless before. She had so many guns on her persona it would probably take Lysander hours to undress her without fear of being shot if that occurred, even when she had lost her slowly healing vision she had not been this afraid. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:01 am

I sighed and shook my head. " Aren't there any safe houses the templars made. We were a pretty big group a little while ago." I replied, not exactly thrilled with the idea of going back into the sewars. There was too much filth and murky water for me to be okay with, and I had sewn back together organs almost on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:11 am

"A few, but honey, they were burned down by orda of the boss. Why else would I a' been in the sewers?" He smirked and walked on. "I think a few might be up still, it may be worth it to look." Dax smiled at Gabe and made a funny face.

Lysander continued the kiss for a second, but pushed her away. "Not now War. We're busy, remember? We need to hide. First, throw away your cell phone. Now." He took his own out and threw it into the harbor.

"My job, miss Crosse, is to do many things. Serve Mister Tate, kill the innocent, kill the guilty. The list goes on. And right now I'm on break. So I figured I'd do some spying. Now let's see if I can do that. Do you know your real name?" He smiled, showing his teeth. It was a smile of pure evil and he knew what he was doing would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:25 am

War rolled her eyes. Like she was seriously going to have sex after she learned the possible fate of her child? Men were so dense. "Telling me how to do my job now?" She chuckled. "I'm the one from the fbi... I know what they will look for." She handed her Cell phone to Lysander, certain if she threw it with her impaired vision, it would hit the ground and probably land nowhere near the ocean.
Gabe looked at Dax and giggled... then dropped down from Theresas grip. "I know where we can go!" He ran ahead of them both, clinging to his teddy bear.
"Alexa Weiss, my brother Chris is a vampire and I'm staying with him right now." Senas eyes were half open, like she was bored. "Look I'm late for a date with a very cool man, could you just get to the point?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 am

I rolled my eyes at his response. Psh, I hadn't been called honey since the fourth grade and that was by some crazy old lady. Not like I could expect much better with my luck. I smiled a tiny bit and followed after Gabe. At least he was turning out to be useful unlike the other one.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:02 pm

"Well, bud, Where would that be?" Dax asked. He walked closer to Theresa, not touching her, but he dropped some hints. Such as occasionally brushing her hand with his on "accident" And bumping her with his hip, also "on accident". "I hope they have food where we're headed." Dax said with a chuckle, he never got any ice cream.

Lysander tossed the phone into the ocean, but he missed and simply shattered it on a rock near the shore. "Ok, phones are dead. Now what, Miss Super-spy?" He looked at her eyes, which looked above his head.

Damn, I was told she had amnesia and didn't know that. maybe I can mess with her another way... he thought to himself. "Oh, so you remember? Good. Now tell me, how does this feel?" He pushed her into direct sunlight, and made a metal chain tie her ankle sown in hopes she couldn't escape it. He didn't see that it wasn't anchored to anything.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 am

The moment Sena fell back her hand extended and a black tentacle connected to her hand lashed out and wrapped around his neck. Dawn had risen. Using the momentum, she swung around and held him from behind, a shadow blade to his neck. "You threaten me?" She hissed, her cut hair hanging in her face. "You don't know shit about me." She shoved him forward. "You want a partnership or something you little shit? Then Talk."
"You said you had a hiding spot... I guess.. thats the only place I can go. The Spartans won't miss me." She shrugged, squinting against the light of Dawn.
*Gabe has moved to the thread "No place like Home"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:55 pm

"A partnership What? Who said that?" He waved his claws onto the dagger, pushing it down. "And please. I must be off." He leapt up about 25 feet onto a fire escape exit. He dropped a few bits of scrap metal that made up his claws. "You're welcome to join me, Miss Weiss."
MOVE TO NEW THREAD

"Follow me.'' He grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the water's edge.
NEW THREAD
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:21 am

Seth and Sena new Thread-
Cut My Arm Bleeding located in the Warren

Lysander and War new Thread-
Up to you Ex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Dumort...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6