infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bar Dumort...

Go down 
+2
legolosarrow
#Megz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:54 pm

(Did you hav to say "Bulging breasts"?)

"Up front, I'm not planning on getting drunk any time soon." Lysander leaned in closer and whispered "Is that war, like FBI war?" Lysander stared at her with his face close to Mary's suspiciously. He took a sip of his drink and paid for the coke and the drink without looking away from the woman. He didn't even realize how suspicious he looked.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Thomas walked into the bar with Sena, arm in arm. the conduit walked over to a chair, and pulled it out for Sena. "here you are."
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:37 pm

War only smirked when the bartender told her how she knew her. Men. She didn't need one, and thought herself perfectly capable of handling her own issues. She grunted and drank from the broken bottle again, some of it dripping onto her cleavage. "Lovely. I'm here because I wanted to visit a friend. Then some d*ck went ahead and set a god d*mn bomb off. So much for paid vacation." She slid her eyes over to the Reaper. Yeah, she knew him. But she was in no mood for this shit today. "Turn away Lysander. You look like a b*tch in heat." She hadn't even turned her head to his direction or raised an eyebrow his way and she continued to drink her vodka, having gotten down half the broken bottle already.
Sena smiled at Thomas as she walked in but stopped dead in her steps on her way to the pulled out chair. Arrows and debris litter the place, a bomb had litterally gone off when she came in. "Tom... you sure this is the right place?"

(XD poor sena....
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:43 pm

((lol))
Thomas looked around, and noticed that that was indeed a problem. "Um, ma'am? is there a push broom around here? ah, never mind." THomas snapped his fingers, and the noise vibrated the small debris away till it was shoved against the walls. Thomas would work on the whole peices of wall later. "Ma'am, you wouldn't happen to have root beer, would you?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:45 pm

I sighed and just nodded at Lysander. Of all the times not to be his slick self. I chuckled at War's response " I like you already." I said, smirking slightly at her. I walked over to the couple that had just walked in and smile sweetly at them. " Bonjour. Sorry for the mess. " I asked, slipping back into my french accent and smiling whimsically like I didn't have a care in the world. I slid the boy a root beer and looked over questioningly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 pm

"You're one to talk. But I'm in enough trouble so I'm not even dignifying a pig like you with a fight. Why don't you go find waldo like you're paid to do." Lysander sneered at her. He noticed The two from the roof but ignored them. War was way hotter than any story he had heard, but twice the bitch. He finished his drink and walked over and sat next to War just to make her angry. "You're lucky your pretty, otherwise you'd be dead by now." Lysander said underestimating her abilities greately, being the slight sexist he was.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 pm

In a flash, War whipped her pistol out from underneath her long white hair and went to hit Lysander in the face with the butt of it. She wrapped her leg under his so he would fall to the ground where she would step onto his stomach, draw her white handgun from between her breasts and a small rifle that was strapped to the inside of her skirt. She had the three guns pointed down, aiming the pistol with her left hand at Lysanders head. In the crook of both her left and right arm she cradled the small rifle, aiming at his stomach. The last gun, held in her right hand with her right index finger wrapped around both the rifles and the handguns trigger, aimed at his crotch. "Careful now," She whispered, her eyes and expression betrayed not a single drop of emotion, and her words dripped heavilly with poison. "You don't want to play rough with a gunslinger."
Sena was so amazed by how fast War had moved that she didn't hear the bartenders question at first... then looked up, blinking. "Um... Just some water please..."
Sena
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm

" Oy, I have had enough people die in here, take it outside." I chided War, though not very forcefully. I just really didn't care at this point.And he did kind of deserve it. I glanced back over t the girl and nodded. I handed her the water while keeping Lysander and War in my peripheral vision.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Thomas kept a pairt of fingers ready to snap in case the REaper tried anything, and quietly cracked open his can of root beer sipping it.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Lysander smiled. He saw through the bluff. "Hey, my eyes are up here, babe. And I like girls who play hard to get. Why don't we go find a place alone where we can 'talk'?" He smiled flirtatiously. Damn, this chick was perfect, perfect body, perfect mind set, hell, she could drink more than he could. Just his dream girl. He brushed the rifle away, which in turn moved the other two. "How about it, sugar?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:26 pm

War cocked all of her guns at once and aimed them back at him. "You're REALLY looking to become a woman before you die, aren't ya?" It was no bluff. She ticked her head at Mary Ann. "Sorry sweetheart, my lover's a cold hard gun on a hot bed. I'll clean up his brains, intestines, and testicles off the floor provided you got a mop."
Sena choked on her water slightly, murmuring to Thomas. "Maybe we should go somewhere else...."

Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:29 pm

"Good point," THomas said. he walked over to the barkeep. and handed the woman her due cash. "I'm sorry, but this wasn't the atmosphere me and my girlfriend were looking for. maybe another week? sorry." THomas walked over to Sena, and grabbed his can of root beer. downing the thing completely, he turned t the gunned lady and the Reaper. "just saying, you guys aren't very good for business."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:34 pm

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders lightly at War. "Oh whatever." I mumbled, frowning slightly. I took the ash from the boy and nodded my head. Meh. Atleast he bought something. " There are some fireworks that go off later in the night. Pretty view for a date." I said, to the boy, shrugging lightly and putting my money in the cashier thingy. I really should get a 'No Fighting' sign. Or maybe get some fancy security system from the First Sons.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:00 pm

[color=white"Hear that? fireworks. We should go, we could get to know each other better." Lysander stayed smiling, still thinking it was all a bluff. He grabbed a bar stool and smacked the guns away and stood up. He looked into her eyes, she was a bit taller than him. "What do you say?" He winked, knowing she'd get mad.[/color]
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 pm

War, having the guns smacked out of her hands, got PISSED. She didn't shoot him however. Instead, she kneed him in the balls and sat back onto her barstool, drinking the vodka. Blood poured from her torn lips as she requipped her guns into their proper spots in the various places on her body. She laid down $200 onto the bar. "This should cover any damage... Keep the change."
Sena blinked and looked at Thomas. "What are 'fireworks...?'"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Thoas smiled. "They're like... rockets that go into the sky, and explode in all sorts of cool colors and patterns. I think you'd like them, it's got to be after dark for them to work, you see."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:23 pm

I smiled whimsically and rolled my eyes at Lysander. You think he'd get the hint and try to avoid becoming a women. Eh, this was Lysander. " Merci mademoiselle." I responded, smirking slightly as I took the money. After putting the money in the cashier thingy I started wiping down the counter again.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Lysander collapsed onto the floor in pain. his face turned white and tar came out of his mouth and he screamed with his tendril like tongue hanging out. 'was... that.. really necessary?" He cradled his balls in his hand, while the tar pumped from his shoulder uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Senas eyes lit up and she grabbed Thomas's hand. "I'd love that! -^^-" She headed out the door.
War had just about finished her vodka when she looked down, seeing his tendril tongue and the tar pooling out of his shoulder. "Hmph. Interesting." She got off the chair and stood over him, the rifle up her skirt visible as she leaned down. "Eh, Lysander, all Reapers got this?" She dipped her finger into the tar.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 pm

"Only me. I guess I'm *cough* Special." He smiled, still laying on the floor, he saw the gun and her underwear. He didn't know whether to be scared or happy, so he chose happy. "I got it from my mother. Sasha. You've probably heard of her." He smiled and splashed the tar onto her shoes. He loved making her mad. "Hey Mary, when are those fireworks gonna happen again?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

I sighed and leaned over the counter, giving Lysander the 'Your-gonna-be-screwed-and-not-in-the-good-way' look. " You better clean that up. And usually later when its completely dark." I answered, shrugging slightly. I'd usually see them when I could close the bar early and go home for once but I still wasn't sure on the time.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:03 am

War glared down at Lysander and was quiet for a long time. "Fine, why f*cking not?" She didn't care that her shoes were dirty. "I got time. I'm not nearly close to being drunk, lets go paint the town blue." She got up and stepped on Lysander as she headed out the door. "Ya comin, ya sordid b**tard?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:13 am

"On my way you crazy bitch. Just gotta clean this up." He grrabed a mop and wiped it up and headed for the door as War was leaving. He walked next to her once they were outside and the last thing that could be heard from inside the bar was Lysander saying "You know, I never wanted kids anyway."

((New thread for the date?))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:16 am

(XDDD be my guest. I think its still in this area...
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 pm

I sighed and glanced at the clock. Well it was pretty late and no one else was here... Closing time~! I put the safety on my shotgun, emptied all the cash into my steel safe in the undisclosed location, flipped off the lights, locked the door and waltzed out. It's not like anyone would even try to break in, considering I'd probably get pissed off enough to find someone to kill em.

((Time skip to Tommorow Night))

Flip the lights on, refill cash register, take safety off the shotgun; Ready for business. Sure it sounds like it could get boring after a while but with the customers I had I'm sure it wouldn't. There was still a hole and explosion marks on the wal but I had salvaged one of the tables and a couple chairs, though I was way too lazy to clean up the rest of the debris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Dumort...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next