infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bar Dumort...

Go down 
+2
legolosarrow
#Megz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Lysander ran in the door of the bar in a daze. He had a smile on his face like no other. "Mary, have I got a story for you!" He sat at a stool and ordered a beer to prepare to tell his story. "It's all because of you too." He looked into nowhere dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:56 pm

A roach crawled on the bartables. oddly enough, the eyes were electric blue. it was brown as dung, but it's eyes were bright blue...
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:59 pm

I laughed and lightly shook my head. This should be interesting. I served him his beer and handed it to him. " I am sure you do. It has something to do with that War girl, n'est pas?" I said, my accent thick for once because I didn't really care how my voice sounded at the moment. I was always like that around Lysander. He was like a spunky little brother I never had.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 pm

"Ok, so after we left the bar, things were just as bad as when we left. Bu then the good part, I got her on a rooftop to watch the fireworks and asked her about guns. She of course started talking so I kept the conversation going and BAM! I don't know why or how but I made her laugh. It was a miracle! After that it was smooth sailing and we ended with a amakeout session and then we spied on this other couple till they saw us. It was great!" Lysander took a gulp of his beer and saw the roach on the table. Hmm, usually mary kept this place clean. Wait, did that roach have blue eyes? "That is on weird bug." Lysander walked over about to squish it, he lifted up his shoe and was about to smash it.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 pm

The roach suddenly became a cute brown kitten. and it had blue eyes. it looked at Lysander. "Nyan?" then it became a human crouched on the bar with brown hair and electric blue eyes. "mind not squashing me, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:06 pm

((Chatbox reference much, Thes?))

Eyes walked into the bar. It was nighttime, but he still had his Oakley sunglasses on to his his, er, rather embarrassing eyes. The bar wasn't too busy, just the way he liked it. Eyes sat down and spoke to the bartender, "Crown Royal, please." It had been a while since he had drunk anything alcoholic, so Eyes was gonna take it easy tonight...just one or two drinks. Eyes watched as a roach turned to a kitten and then to a man who asked another guy not to squash him. "I must be drunk already" He mumbled, before his drink even arrived.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:40 am

The once beautiful blonde walked into the bar slowly. Her formally pretty face ripped to shreds not long ago by an ice conduit, taking her eye with it. Now she was forced to cover the empty socket with an eyepatch, which was pressed tightly against her red, raw flesh on her face. She sat down at the bar, wondering why there was a man sitting on it. But she didn't care. Her spirit was as broken as her face.
"Liquor," She murmured softly, keeping her head down.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:33 pm

I laughed lightheartedly at Lysanders story, nodding him along. I slid the man with the sunglasses drink to him but I only spared him a glance before turning back to Lysander. But he was near a table...IS THAT A COCKROACH?! ITS GONNA DI- oh wait its a person. Nevermind. I sighed and shook my head. That was definitely the weirdest thing to walk into the bar today. Unless Mr. Sunglasses was some sort of all powerful magician. My attention snapped to the blonde who just walked in as I heard her request. I served it up but walked over to her instead of sliding it. She kind of looked familiar...weird. I didn't forget people easy.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Simone hopped off the bar. "hey, would you mind me getting a bottle of Dr. Pepper?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:41 pm

"Ummm, what?" Lysander sat down confused. He saw the chick with the eyepatch walk in and recognnized her as the person who stol his blood and dove into the water and escaped. This was the weirdest Thing to happen in the bar, A shapeshifter, a vampire and just some other guy. This was just weird. "So... In short, my date went well and I owe you one. Need anything?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:25 pm

I snapped out of my little thought bubble after hearing the shapeshifters request and nodded my head. I grabbed a Doctor Pepper from the cooler behind me, popped the cap, and slid it to him. He didn't seem too bad now that he was in human form and stuff. I turned back to Lysander after that and grinned. MUAHAHAHAH*cough* Oh joy. I love it when people owe me. " Oui., " I motioned to the hole in the wall and broken tables that were pushed against the right wall, " Mind fixing that for me?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Simone downed a small portion of the pepper. "god that's good."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:35 pm

[color=white]Lysander let a big sigh out. "All of it? I'm not much of a carpenter. But I could try, no promises on quality though." He smiled and sat down at the bar again. "I'll have it done by tomorrow. Hey!" He turned to Lilith. "You're that crazy chick who stole my blood!" He was kinda shocked to see her again./color]
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:22 pm

"F*ck off," Lilith murmured, her head down as she drank from her glass. She still had all the vials in her pockets, which were loaded to the brim with blood. But Now, all she could think about was striking back at Ophelia. This was, afterall, all her fault. Absently she rubbed the scar on her face.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:29 pm

I chuckled at Lysanders response. " That is alright. I just want that hole fixed so I can stop worrying that someone won't come in and steal my stuff." I said, sighing. My eyes widened once I heard the blondes name. " Lilith?...You're working for Ophelia n'est pas?" I asked, my voice a bit more quiet than usual. I'd heard about her 'accident'.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Simone turned his head to her. he had more than heard about the Drowning Doom. he wasn't in the last battle, but his dad was turned into a Grave Digger whilst his mother was turned into a Bride. The sound of a wolf's growl permeated the air.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 am

"Hey, no fights tonight, okay? That goes for you, captain cockroach, and you, crazy chick." He wanted to keep the peace as a gift to Mary so he wouldn't have to fix the wall.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:32 pm

"My My, sounds like the wolves are out today." She scoffed silently and returned to her drink, feeling like she should punch a baby in the face. "Yeah, I work for Ophelia. Not that I want to, but the b*tch has got me cornered. Say I quit her, I'll git eaten alive by RATS! And let me tell you, I've SEEN what happens there. It ain't pretty."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:10 pm

I sighed and lightly shook my head. There's always something. I need to buy some sort of giant sign that lists the rules. Might save me a ton on repairs. Or a bodyguard. I gave Lysander a small smile as a thanks for keeping the peace. Didn't get him out of fixing the wall though. I glanced over back to Lilith at her final statement. " You could always run. It is not the most pride preserving thing but it could keep you alive." I said, shrugging my shoulders with a serious look on my face for once.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Simone looked at the girl. She wanted to escape the Doom? "I could help with that, you know. This Ophelia wouldn't suspect a crawling cockroach, would she?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Joey walked in, he only brought one revolver. He could sense the tension in the air. "I, have a uh, pepsi?" He eyed the reaper conduit and just thought 'My next target, and he doesn't even know it' He smiled wickedly, but held back laughter. He sat by the boy offereing help escaping the doom. He kept looking over at at the reaper. "You're Lysander, aren't you." He had to confirm it. If he was, he would be an excellent person to stalk.

Lysander was baffled by the fact anyone would betray Ophelia. "Are you CRAZY? Ophelia will kill you, but if you need it, I could have my reapers help you escape, their lives mean nothing to me." He said forgetting he was trying to hide the fact he was heartless to Mary. "I mean... I could spare a few men to hinder Ophelia. heheh..." That was awkward.

He heard the new kid walk in and he kept looking at him. This kid has to be like 16, why does he keep looking at me? Right before he said something, the kid asked about him. "I am Lysander. Why do you ask?" He said perplexed. This kid would make a terrible reaper so he better not want to join.

"I thought it was you, I was just wondering." Joey was amazed. He had found The Lysander. This was a big moment in his anti conduit efforts. The eaves dropping commenced. He couldn't help but wonder if the rest of these people were conduits.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:39 pm

The problem with Lilith was, due to all the drugs she'd become sensitive to alchohol, and is a total lightweight. Three sips of the liquor and all the suggestions to escape the Doom went right over her head, and a slur permeated through her voice as the new guy came in. "No taaankss I ... c-cockroa-I dun like cockroaches..." She giggled, getting red in the face. She stood up, looking at the new kid. "Whaaahhlll lookie here!" She grabbed the new guy and slung her arm around his shoulder. "Maaaaryyy we got a *hic* ....newwwwwbiiiieeee hehehehehh..." She stumbled, leading the new guy to the bar.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:52 pm

I smiled a bit to Mr. Shape-shifter for backing me up. That didn't really happen often. Example A: I sighed and lightly punched Lysander on the shoulder. Definetly like a kid brother. I slid the new guy his Pepsi and a napkin in a flash. After a couple years I didn't even have to think about this stuff. I chuckled and took back Liliths liquor as she tumble back to the bar with the newbie. " What is your name?" I asked in a thick french acent, trying to be nice at least. I was just nice. Aperantly Lysander liked that about me though I wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 pm

"Me? My name's Simone Cowell. no, I don't share blood with that American Idol pansy judge." He sipped his pepsi quietly. "You know, this place could use some security. mind I help out around here?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Lysander chuckled at the comment about American Idol. "I can provide enough security for her, I am Lysander after all." He sipped his drink and ignored the kid Lilith was hanging on. Poor bastard.

Ugh. Drunks were worse than conduits in his mind. He tried to pull the woman off but she wouldn't budge so he elbowed her breast to make her let go. He slipped back and out using his thin frame to his advantage. "If you'll excuse me." He got up and sat at a different table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Dumort...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next