infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the rundown train station.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

the rundown train station. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:03 pm

"Understand something, Ashley," He murmured to her, "My Templars are going to kill everyone that is a demon. Or conduit, the point is... " He looked up at her. "There cannot be paradise unless they are done with... And I will be sad when we get to you."
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:08 pm

"you don't need to get to me dimitri. you can skip me. i am not demon, i am angelic, remember?" i said, smiling, but behind that smile i worried that he would kill me. or if i would have to kill him to save myself, but somehow, i could never do so, looking at him now, i would never be able to. "you don't need to kill me. right?"
Back to top Go down
http://twistedrealms.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:12 pm

"I may have to," He admitted, closing his eyes. "I can't control all my Templars sometimes, seeing as I have so many."
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:14 pm

"then, ill join the templars in your quest to destroy the conduits. that should free me from the wrath of the lords followers, right?" i hoped i was right, i shivered slightly from the thought of him having to kill me, and i knew i did not want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:18 pm

He shook his head sadly. "Only if you are human. You may look beautiful, and angelic, Ashley rose...." He stroked her hand gently. "But you are still conduit."
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 pm

i looked at him, and knew he was serious. i lowered my wings back, and walked over to a wall nearby. i felt awful. i felt sickened. i gripped my fans tightly in my hands, but then loosened my grip on them. i just looked at dimitri, and still had a smile on.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Dimitri smiled back at her wryly. "... That is unless I force you to become human... and I, CAN, do that." He closed his eyes. "Hmm.... I do like your wings though...."
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:30 pm

"if you force my humanity, i can't say i will accept it willingly dear, i don't think i will be able to live right without being able to soar through the skies. i love the air against me like that. maybe one day i could show you what it is like being up there? show you that maybe being a conduit isn't so bad?" i said, giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Dimitri shuddered. "I...." He hesitated. "I... love my God too much for that." He didn't say that he wanted to know the feeling. But he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:39 pm

"god forgives all of us. i know he has forgiven me. i accept him even though he may not accept me in this form. but if you were to go flying with me, god would forgive you, trust me dear. if he forgave me, he would forgive you, right?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Dimitris mouth went dry and he closed his eyes. "Do not tempt me with your silvertongue, demon...." He clutched his rosary tightly. "Temptation does not reach the eyes and ears of one that sees no evil." Yet he felt a tear squeeze through his closed eyes... Why was he crying....?
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:52 pm

"i have no silver tongue. but if you truly feel that you would be forsaken, then i will not press on. i am sorry dimitri, for trying to press you into this. forgive me? please?" i said, noticing the tear on his face. i felt really bad for him.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:40 pm

"I.... Do." He opened his eyes and wiped at them, slightly smudging the paint on his eyes. "It's the least I can do after you saved me...."
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:44 pm

"thank you. and think nothing of my saving you, if i hadn't done it, someone else would have.i just did it because you were broken and bloody. i may be a little mean, but something like that just can't be overlooked." i said, purposely failing to mention that i had saved him for other reasons regaurding what he looked like. i giggled a bit again and then said "so, are you doing any better now?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:33 pm

"Better than I was..." Dimitri admitted, sighing and touching the bandaged wound on my stomach. "Felt like the vultures were circling me before...."
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:43 am

"ah they would have to had i not shown when i did. but im glad you are ok. it makes me happy knowing i saved a life." i said, smiling brightly
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:05 am

"Thank you," Dimitri whisper hoarsely. He smiled at her. For a demon, he really did like her... but he sighed. "please... ah... are you sure you won't reconsider?"
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:14 am

"listen, as i said before, i will not give these powers up easily.the ability to fly is to grand for me to lose.and the ability fly free with the birds is just way to magnificent. i appreciate the offer, but you just got to accept me for being me. if i lose these powers, ill never get to fly, and ill never know what i really want to know, and that is whether being a conduit is for the better, or for worse. my life was always so low when i was young, but now it has, and im not being funny, but it has soared to the skies, literally." i said. i knew dimitri wanted me to be normal, but i wouldn't feel normal, i would end up being lowered back down to the ground again, and i didn't like it much before..
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Dimitri closed his eyes. "Then for your sake child, run. If my Templars find you, I cannot control them all."
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 pm

"i dont want to run. i want a chance to show you that conduits are not all demons, and that some are good. i don't know any conduits myself, since i am a lone traveller, but i can assure you that we are not all bad." i said, then i thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 am

Dimitri was quiet for a moment. "I'll admit, I'm not sure, Ashley. My code is a strict one to live by. If you can convince me otherwise, you are one to walk on water."
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:09 pm

i thought for a bit, thinking of a way to convince him that we are not all bad. "well, if you believe that all conduits are demons, then i should have left you to die, correct? and then if i did help you, i should have attacked you by now. correct? if we are all bad, then you should be dead now." i grinned slightly, "but you are not. some conduits have bad intentions, because now that they have power, they feel they can get what they deserve, and there are some conduits, like me, who use their power to help and to protect the human race from other conduits. now, do we know who the bad conduits are? no, but will we know when they strike? d*mn right we will, and we will take care of the conduit with evil intentions. now there are also conduits who don't care either way. they are not good, and they are not bad. they want to live in solitude, peace, happy with their loved ones or happy alone. if you still disagree with me on these points, then I've nothing left to give, i have no way to prove to you that we are not all the way you think we are."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:18 am

Dimitri thought about this for a long time. "Will you fight beside me to reclaim my Train Yards then?"
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 am

"me, fight beside you? i couldn't think of anything id love to do more. plus it will show you that we conduits can be trusted sometimes." i said with a big smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:52 am

Deej hesitated then grunted. "We'll see." He stood up slowly from his cot, gritting his teeth and holding his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the rundown train station.   the rundown train station. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the rundown train station.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next