infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Master of Magnetism!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clockwerk
Right on Time

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: The Master of Magnetism!   Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:23 am

First Sons

Name: Coltor
Weapons: None
Summons: When fighting tough odds, Coltor is likely to call in reinforcements, specifically the First Sons. (Four post wait.)
Powers(optional): Electrokinesis
  • Shockwave: Similar to that of a Reaper Conduit, Coltor charges blue electrical energy for about two seconds, then unleashes it in the form of countless energy pillars, each in front of the last. This is capable of throwing semi-trucks about two meters into the air and several meters away.

Electromagnetism
  • Telekinesis: Standard electromagnetic telekinesis. Coltor can use this to lift anything that isn't heavier than a trailer, but can't really throw anything heavier than a van or pickup truck.
  • Scrap Avatar: Not unlike certain Dust Men, Coltor likes to gather pieces of scrap metal to surround him, simulating an enormous body. Like the Golem Conduits, this allows him to fire barrages and streams of small scrap as well as throw large masses, such as cars, from his avatar. (These avatars are shaped more like Titans than Golems, though.)
  • Graviton Pulse: It’s simple: A wide, electromagnetic pulse is sent forward, also temporarily increasing the electromagnetic repel on the outside of the victim, simulating anti-gravity and slowing their movement.
  • Monopole Field: Basically a magnification on the electromagnetic pull of the molecules in the air. This creates a solid barrier around Coltor and anyone/thing else whom/that he wants to protect.
  • Electromagnetic Pulse: A generic EMP, useful for dealing with electronics. It is much less violent than Graviton Pulse.
  • Pulse Heal: Coltor charges electricity into an injured person to heal them.
  • Arc Restraint: Coltor forces arcs of electricity around a downed enemy’s limbs, immobilizing them.
  • Bio Leech: Only used when desperate for power, Coltor siphons the neuro-electric energy from a downed victim.

Brief History: Coltor’s parents were killed in a freak car accident when he was 9, so he grew up an orphan on the streets of Empire. Eight years later, he met and got into a fight with Alden Tate(who was 26) over some food they had found, quickly losing. On the up side, Alden had finished him by throwing him into a power line, which resulted in Coltor being electrocuted...Wait, that’s not good. The up side is that that was enough to slightly activate his Conduit gene. This attracted the attention of the First Sons, who accepted him to help them in their operations in return for food, shelter, etc, as well as a Blast Core that increased his powers to what they are now.
Appearance: Underneath his mask, he has black, crew cut hair and a few, ah, slight wrinkles.

Karmic Rank: Not quite inFamous; More of an Outlaw.
Personality: At heart, Coltor isn’t as cold-blooded as he may seem. In fact, he rarely attacks anyone unless they are attacking him or he is ordered to. He will usually heal any injured civilians, First Son comrades, or anyone else who wouldn’t threaten him.
Despite this, he will often mock police officers or members of other gangs when he defeats them.

Last edited by Clockwerk on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: The Master of Magnetism!   Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 am

I'm not sure I can allow so powerful the Telekinesis. Please define a scrap 'Titan'. on Summons, how long is the dealay between calling in the reinforcements? on Bio-Leech, I am certain you meen NPC's only, right? how much does the Graviton Pulse slow enemies?

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Clockwerk
Right on Time

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Master of Magnetism!   Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Theseus12 wrote:
I'm not sure I can allow so powerful the Telekinesis. Please define a scrap 'Titan'. on Summons, how long is the dealay between calling in the reinforcements? on Bio-Leech, I am certain you meen NPC's only, right? how much does the Graviton Pulse slow enemies?

I mean that it's a husk of scrap metal that is similar to a Golem Conduit and shaped like a Vermaak 88 Titan. They arrive on, say, my fourth post after calling them. Yes, unless some one is willing to kill off their charry. It slows them about as much as in the game.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: The Master of Magnetism!   Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Accepted

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Master of Magnetism!   

Back to top Go down

The Master of Magnetism!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1