infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You live Here?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Thomas happened to be visiting New Marais, just because he felt like going arond and visiting the party city. He was wearing a pair of tan slacks, a black polo shirt, and a tan fishing vest, with his axe and guitar on his back. on his left index finger was a silver ring, and on his left wrist was a cuzzi for a can. his pockets were loaded with all sorts of useful goodies, and he notied what appeared to be a giant freezer. he decided to check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:54 am

Sena had come back early from 249s venture. She'd started keeping in his shadow, but he'd said that she shouldn't come, it might be dangerous. For now, she waited outside the warehouse in the giant shadow it produced. It was freezing inside, even in her loft. She played with the shadows, making several different civilians shadows rise up and train with her. Making them attack her and finding different ways to dodge them to increase her agility. She'd been doing his for a while and was sweating well.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:02 am

Thomas heard a noise, and using it, he found, through echolocation, Sena? She was fighting mutliple copies of shadow. Thomas went to the girl, and asked a question. "you live here?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:08 am

Sena glanced over and grinned, letting the shadows drop like water. "Tom!" She ran over and hugged him. "What are you doing here? Yeah, I live here...." She blushed, pushing her hair behind her ear. She was embarassed he had to see her training.
Lilith watched Sena talk to Thomas through the scope of her rifle, narrowing her eyes. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:14 am

Thomas didn't hesitate to hug her back. He wanted to kiss her, but... the last time they kissed, templars swarmed, and the first time, she was barely a husk while Shade was free. the boy kept her close though. "I was just visiting. I heard you, and so I kinda found you on accident." Thomas wanted to kiss her so bad, but he wasn't even sure if she loved him. he loved her, but did she love him? that was the crucial difference there. eventually, he got up the balls to just ask. "I love you Sena, but I have to ask: Do you love me?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:22 am

Sena blushed and held his face in her hands. "I love you, Thomas." She kissed him gently on the lips and pressed her face to his chest, blushing a bright purple. "I never got a chance to thank you, for saving my life..."
Perturbed, Lilith stuck her tongue out. Ugh, Love. Last time she believed in that she was some pimps bottom b*tch back in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:28 am

The first thing he felt was releif. the second thing he felt was Sena's lips pressing against his, and the universe exploded. He felt like he was in reverse of what he felt when she turned him onto a shadow. where she touched, warmth spread throughout his body. he felt her head rest on his chest as she thanked him for saving her. "Hey, it's my job, right? and besides, I have to state that that's the best thank you anyone's ever given me for anything since before the Blast."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 am

Sena giggled softly and held his hand in hers, looking up into his eyes. "Would you like to come inside? It's not much warmer in there but..." She played with her hair a little, blushing a soft purple color.
Lilith sneered. Ugh! The little hussy... Okay, enough of this. She jumped down and started heading towards them, the rifle on her back.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:37 am

249 was arriving from back to his warehouse when he saw Sena kissing that sound guy from flood town. "Hey, Sena! I'm back! Who's this?" He tried to sound friendly but he wanted to kill this man. 249 loved Sena but couldn't. This man could and was, right in front of him. He was glad his helmet was on so he could look angry and have nobody notice. He didn't even realize that he was covering his tightly clenched fists in a spiky coat of ice. "I'm 249, welcome to m- our home!" He suddenly realized his hands were freezing over and shattered the ice and clapped once.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:43 am

Thomas was interrupted from his answer by that Veermak dude. "hey. I'm Thomas. we met, slew some corrupted? I remember you being pretty good with your powers, and..." Thomas couldn't read much facial impressions, buth there was body language to account for. stiff posture, controlled voice, clenched fists. "What did I do?" Thomas asked inquiringly.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:52 am

Sena looked up at 249 and felt sad. She wasn't sure how he felt about her, their conversations before had done nothing but confused her. "249..."
"AW'RIGHT, AW'RIGHT!" Lilith came up to Sena from a near alley and grabbed her away from Thomas. "I've had enough of watching this sh*t, it's as bad as a chick flick!"
Sena flinched and tried to pull away. "Wh-what the, hey.... Lilith?"
Lilith was muttering herself as she tried to drag Sena away. "Gott d*mned O-feel-ia making me do her dirty work I WENT TO COLLEGE!"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:57 am

Thomas knew 249 was made at them, but the first thing he noticed was Sena was getting dragged off by a disgruntled woman who worked for ophelia. wiat, worked for Ophelia? She might be kidnapping Sena! Thomas walked over to them subtly, then asked Lilith a question. "May I ask, ma'am, what happened at the Train Yards? how did you escape?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 am

"It... It's nothing you did. It's what I can't. In sorry please co-" he was cut off by Lillith. "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER" 249 yelled, redirecting his anger at Lillith. Nobody. NOBODY hurt Sena, this was going to be bad. "You have two choices. Let her go, or I'll make you." He made a ball of ice in his hands that reassembled brass knuckles.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:16 am

"OH don't get your panties in a knot ya sissys I ain't gonna hurt er', thats Ophelias job." She spat at 249 and Thomas as she dragged Sena into a patch of sun. "Come now love I'd rather not git eaten by a bunch of rats."
The sunlight landed on Senas skin and she cried out as the veins there turned black and became visible through the skin. "Let GO!" She flicked her wrist out and made Liliths shadow rise up and throw her to the ground before fading back to her feet, Sena stumbling back towards 249 and Thomas.
Lilith lifted her head up from the ground and grinned devilishly as the power seeped through her skin. "30 seconds starts now." She lashed her hand out, and the shadow Sena had ran into suddenly reached up and dragged her down, like she'd fallen into a pit.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:28 am

Thomas jumped into hyper gear, and dove for Sena, just barely missing her as the shadows covered her. "ok, dude, we're going to have to go without powers. she steals them, and is able to use them herself. this puts us at a disadvantage for an unknown amount of... thirty seconds." Thomas understood everything, then. why she wanted Sena to stab her at the Train Yards, why the maniacal counting. "She only has the ability for a few seconds" Thomas hefted his axe. "Attack! don't use your powers, but use everything else you have!"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:35 am

"With pleasure." 249 dashed at her and raised a shotgun. He pulled the trigger and hit her, but she was a conduit, she wasn't going down that easy. He knew she would attack again so he took the moment to make some ice to prevent shadows from being cast before she got back up. And just his luck, that was the last shotgun shell he had.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:45 am

Lilith got shot in the shoulder and groaned loudly, but the pain was dull in her arm. The novacaine and oxycodone took care of that. She ducked the axe as best she could but got nicked across the cheek and retaliated, trying to hit the sound conduit in the face with the butt of her rifle. "GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU STUPID GITS!" She aimed at the Vermak 88 member and fired.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:50 am

Thomas got hit in the face, losing a tooth, but he got hit on the jaw before. Having mostly missed with the axe, he trid to trip the "Conduit"'s feet out from under her. "GET DOWN THERE NOW!" He did not use his sound powers on her.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:59 am

The shot hit his glove. it was ripped off by the bullet along with some of his palm. It was his dominant hand so without thinking he grabbed her face and it began to freeze because of his powers. Thomas knocked her on the ground so she was an easy target, but he realized his mistake too late. The damage was done. "Oops." He whispered, wiping the blood onto his coat. 249 had heard of people who would drink blood, the idea disgusted him.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:08 am

Lilith screamed and held her face. The drugs didn't even seem to help here. Everywhere else she'd been so careful to inject novacaine, but not here. The conduit had not used ice on her, but simply touched her. Thus she did not learn his abilities. In her distraction and pain, she lost her focus and Sena appeared on the other end of the warehouse, still in its shadows.
"How did I.... get over here? o-o" Sena picked herself up, nursing the wound on her arm where she'd been dragged into the sun.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:01 am

Thomas grabbed Lilith by the neck, lifting her from her lying position. his axe was held in one hand, a bit awkward due to the size, but he put the edge of his aze to her head, just to show that he could have either killed her or severely hurt her. he tossed her back to the ground, and put the axe to her neck. "Why?" thomas meant a lot of things with that question: Why did she want Sena? Why did She work for Ophelia? Why would ANYONE willingly serve her?
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm

249 stood menacingly over the woman as well, waiting for her to freeze thomas solid. But she didn't. Why not? "Thomas, are you sure she can absorb powers?" 249 asked confused. He certainly gave her a frozen touch, but she didn't get anything from it. strange.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 pm

((turn swipe))

Thomas was puzzled. "Yes. she swiped Sena's ability to control shados to trap her over there... Sena!"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 pm

In their distraction, Lilith scrambled away, still holding her face. She groaned in pain and slammed up against a wall, gasping. "A..aaauughh......" She looked over at them, trembling in anger. One of her eyes were frozen shut and the skin had actually been torn off when she'd fallen off the ice conduits hand, leaving her once pretty face horribly scarred. "I will KILL THAT B*TCH!" She screamed, holding her bleeding face.
Sena quickly stood and started running back to Thomas. "Oh no you F*CKING DONT" Lilith raised her hand up and lashed shadow like tendrils out at Senas ankles, dragging her back into the sun. Sena cried out in pain but Lilith continued dragging her through the sunlight, making the black veins appear on her skin... then the shadows retreated, letting go of Sena. The thirty seconds were up.
Lilith, grunting, coughed and started running away, dragging her rifle behind her and leaving a blood trail.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 pm

((turn swipe again))
Thomas used the sound of her own cough to knock the Doom's right hand down as he rushed over to Sena, and picked her up as she started to smoke, and started to drag himself to the shadows. she was heavier when she still had her shadow, plus the conduit was already tired.
((Karma moment for 249, sorta. chase Lilith, or help Thomas))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You live Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You live Here?   You live Here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You live Here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next