infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:59 am

Lucas sat on the ledge of a roof in the Warren watching the sunset. It was almost beautiful. It would've been if it wasn't for the excessive gunfire. It was annoying, but Lucas figured it must just be another one of the gang wars that went on all the time in Empire City. Lucas paused, the gunfire was louder and more consistent than the normal background noise of Empire City. He leaped off the building and willed the air to push up and toward the gunfire, making Lucas "fly" towards the conflict.

((Alright, first come first post! You have until tomorrow at 12 o'clock AM (Central Time) to post. After that we'll run it like a normal group RP with a posting order and everything.))
Back to top Go down
http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 am

Matteo Alacran(The Darkness costume.):

I leapt from rooftop to roof top. 'What idiot would start a war over this? God, this was going to turn out like the blacks being freed from slavery and then being freed from discrimination. I wonder who the conduit Martin Luther King is going to be?' I thought. I shook my rambalings from my mind. i had a war to stop, and people to save. I noted a boy standing on the ledge of a roof. I noticed it was Lucas Rice. I didn't know him, but it's not to hard to notice some one who's been flying around the city for a while, especially when you have...err...Borrowed, police systems.

As he took off, I leapt to follow him. I kept up with him, but just barely. "Rice." I said to him, as a form of Hello-I-Am-Here-To-Help-You-Beat-Up-The-Bad-Guys sort of way.

http://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com/t285-my-character-list#4213
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:31 am

Those damned Templars. THey just wouldn't leave her little playthings alone, would they? Ophelia was crossing the Drowned Section of the Warren, looking at the Grave diggers getting shot left and right. they tended to band together to fight, expressing their individuality in large, damaging numbers. they made up a good melee force, but they werer generally having problems against people armed with guns. except those Templars were pretty scared, and they had horrible aim. the frightwigs, really just severed heads walking on their long, strong hiar, used their hair to grab at Templars, capture them, possess them.

The Brides slowed the Templar's movment quite sufficiently, and the last person to strike a Bride was struck by lightning, literally. at the same time, there was a spirit at an organ on wheels, playing a dirge that sapped the fighting spirit of the enemy, whilst the murder of crows were sent forth to do murder, sent from the tree of the tree back.

(( The song that is playing throughout the battle, if only for background music:

http://www.itemvn.com/song/Cradle-of-Filth-Mr-Crowley-Nymphetamine/60E51D4386 ))

Thomas was resting in the Neon when he heard the commotion. He heard unmistakeable music playing: The Drowning Doom were at War. He grabbed his guitar and axe, slinging them on his back, and started a tightrope walk to the Warren. what he saw was horrifying: the entire section of the Warren was covered in a black, Teary substance, and murders of crows patrolled it. dudes who had swelled bellies vomited rats that would tear people to shreds. bodiless heads that walked on its six an a half foot long hair shot teary tendril that grew to 18 feet long at enemies were rampaging. Brides were slowing every Templar down. as the conduit whatched, a Templar managed to Strike a bride, but while underneath the storm clouds, anyone who struck a bride would be struck by lightning. anyone who went around in vehicles had problems, as well. evil baby carriages, piloted by noone, drover themselves around, and would occasionally spin, firing a carnivourous baby doll at vehicles, structures...

The Cable he was hanging from...

Thomas sound blasted the baby doll of the cable. it wouldn't take much more damage. he droped till he was hanging from it, and started to haul butt. he dropped down, and landed in a black Teary puddle. the first thing he dd was charge the Frightwigs.

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
Slender, Neutral (+- 0 Karma) The Slenderman. Single. Drowning Doom runaway.
Teddy Riggs, Neutral (+- 0 Karma). The Admin. Government Agent
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Bill Williamson, Neutral (+- 0 Karma), Mist Powers. Drowning Doom victim
"Doviculus," Neutral (+-0 Karma), First Sons Experiment gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Today was the day Lysander decided to take back territory from these so called reapers with his own reapers. He sent in waves of zombified humans that would flank Ophelia's drowned. They were followed by reaper kamikazes that took out the headless ones. The tar trucks would soon follow, pumping tar from hoses in hopes to take over the drowned, at least it would kill the animals. The turret trucks were crossing the bridge behind them, they were the real fire power. Finally, reapers and reaper conduits moved in riding the turret trucks. Lysander was finished messing around and his mother gave him all of her reapers. "Let's go Ophelia. I can't wait to kill you myself." He was almost in the Warren with his army of reapers.

Kyd watched the commotion after being sent to investigate by Kessler. He played his trumpet to the tune of the music he heard. He was constantly reporting to the first sons about the fight between templars and reapers and.. Reapers? Were the reapers fighting themselves? This makes no sense! "Ahahahaha, This'll be a great fight! If only shade could see this!" He kicked his feet as the hung over the edge of a building and bounced a little.

Lysander: Reaper reformer - Neutral - o
I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:15 pm

(heheh... don't let the party start without me *is shot because I am late* DX)

Dimitri stood from atop the tallest building in the Warren, looking down into his train yards. Covered in demonic spittle and tears, laid to waist by a demon wallowing in her own self pity. His Templars were fighting and dying. But he knew they would destroy the Demoness in black (official Templar name for Ophelia). He knew because he still had God. He prayed, it would be enough. He drew his handguns out slowly, christening them with a rosary. "Thy lord is thine shepherd, I shall not want. . ." He moved to his next gun. "
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters." He moved to his hammer. "He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." He put his weapons away and clutched his rosary tightly. "Yea, though I walketh through the valley of the shadow of death," He stepped up to the edge of the building, looking down at the mayhem below. Time for his parkour to kick in... "I shall fear no evil."
He leaped from the building, halfway down clinging to a flagpole so he wouldn't hit the ground so hard and rolled to his feet as soon as he hit the ground.

War walked through the slums, she had gotten a tip from an anonymous source that something was going to happen here, something to change the course of history. The tip had sounded breathless and crazy over the phone, but it was the only tip she had. So when she came across the bodies, she'd already slipped her two Uzis out from her hair and cocked them. "Sh*ts about to get real...."

Sena hid in the shadows, leaping from one persons shadow to the next, in the middle of the thickest fighting. She had no idea what was happening, and simply was trying to stay out of the fighting without much luck. Templars shone light down on their shadows to get her out but she switched before she would be forced to appear. She was in trouble, and knew it.

Lilith, her face covered in scars where she'd been hurt, was by Ophelias side. She watched with mild interest of the fighting, but mostly was barely containing herself to kill Ophelia herself. Her face would never be the same now, and it was all because of some B*tch with a vendettas fault.

Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:25 pm

A gang war, full of gangs and mind-controlled slaves shooting each other. In other words, a typical day in Empire City. Except that this wasn't quite the usual.
Instead of Reapers and Dust Men, it was "Templars" and the Drowning Doom. These were somewhat newer than the former pair, so Kessler wanted some recordings of their movements, fighting style, armament, the works.
Now would be a perfect opportunity to catch them both in action, so Coltor was making his way to the battle alongside some First Sons foot soldiers and in constant radio contact to more Field Operating, Heavy Weaponry, and Conduit members in command of several turret trucks, grenade drones, and UAVs, in case a predicament were to arise.

Coltor walked through an alleyway, followed by four rifle-toting soldiers and a Cloak Conduit.The alley would lead him just behind the Templars' lines. He felt completely calm until he saw it: Reapers, Reaper conduits, and tar trucks heading through the streets to which other alleyways branched.
Coltor turned to his associates. "I shall move to the rooftops," he told them. "Clearly, this battle is attracting attention other than Templars and the Drowned, so I'll be investigating that while you go on ahead, to make sure we don't find any unexpected trouble."
The nearest soldier nodded and gestured to the others to follow him.
Meanwhile, Coltor levitated himself to the roof. When he arrived there, he turned his head back. As expected, the force of Reapers were still marching toward the fight. When he looked back to what was first his left, he saw a humanoid figure descending down the highest building. They looked most like the photos of the Templar leader, Dimitri Quint.
As he scanned the area some more, he noticed the following: A conduit flying in, a man leaping across buildings, some one tightrope walking toward the Warren, and what appeared to be Kyd Wykkyd hanging from a building, with whom Coltor decided to meet after the operation.
In the meantime, the magnet conduit headed to the building tops from which he could perform reconnaissance on the Reaper army.

Project Zero- Hydrokinesis, Thermokinesis, Ice Density Manipulation- Independent- Karma +-0
Spectre- Sniper and assassin- Umbrella- Karma +-0
Ulysses Graham- Regeneration and limb reattachment- Dust Men- Karma +-0
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 pm

No one knew who the man was wearing the golden skull mask. None of the Templars knew him, but they were glad to have him on their side. He ripped through line after line of the Drowning Doom's forces, taking out anything in his path. No one knew who he was except for himself. Under the golden mask and hood was a man named Maximus. It wasn't his really name--he had forgotten that a long time ago--but it was the next best thing. Maximus used to be the head of the Reapers. That was until super b*tch took over with her black tears and took away most of the Reapers. The other Reapers now followed a man named Lysander, which Max had never met. Once Maximus heard of the impending war over the Warren he decided it was time to take down Ophelia through any means necessary. A couple of the Templars had even started fighting along side him protecting him.

Lucas turned around mid-flight when he heard his surname called. He was by a man who looked vaguely like some sort of superhero from a comic book. Eh, a couple conduits had a "costume" that they wore. Lucas didn't need one. "And you are...?" Lucas addressed the man. "Never mind. We'll introduce ourselves later, first we got to get to whatever is making so much freaking noise."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:18 pm

((Your turn to post Lego...)))
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Matteo Alacran(The Darkness):

I nodded, and proceded. We arrived at a large scale battle. I noted that both sides were ripping each other apart with guns that no civillian should legally have acess too. I pulled out my two Sig Saucers, and took a number of them out with shots to the shooting arm and legs before they realized thier were new players in this fight. I shot a number more of them, and I now had a group of three trying to gun me down while the sides resumed to fight each other. But both sides were shooting at me. i wasn't going to take sides in this war, I just wanted no one else to die. I swiftly took out those gunning specificly for me, then called out to Lucas, "A little help would be nice!"

(If it's not to late, I'm bringing my other guys into this...)

Alex Morpehous:

I walked along observing the carnage. it was beautiful. but, now to do what i came here to do. Using my powers, I blew open a sewer pipe. Now to take out those black-tear things. I used a wave to smash a group of them, then, picking up one of thier AK-47's, mowed down a small cluster of them. It had been said by a man named Lysander that I could change the tide of the war. And I felt i was doing that already.

Jason Cregnix(Iron-Man Suit, Mark IV):

I flew about the drowned warren, launching missiles into the crowd. I was a little late, but I had to put the finishing touches on the suit. I observed a large scale battle, and a costumed figure fighting them, assisted by a flying boy. "They shouldn't need help there..." I thought. "Computer, can we use the MAC cannons?" 'No sir, it would result in far to many casualties. I cursed under my breath. "Is the una-beam ready to fire?" 'Yes sir.' "Good." I flew to another part of the drowned warren, the two sides were pounding each other with gunfire. "Perfect..." I thought. The circle on my armors chest began to glow, and a large blue beam shot out and took out about ten of them. Some started firing at me, and my armor could barely stand up to thier high-caliber bullets, but they still shot at each other. Dam* they were serious.

Tom Arlitary(WeaponSmith):

I was having fun. Ahh, what money to be made. I just kill everyone, make a list, store the bodies and go around asking if they wanted those people killed, and get the money for a kill I did in advance. Fun! I fired doznes of exploding arrows in one of the large battles. I saw bodies flying out. I loosed dozens more sharp arrows, followed by one of tear gas.'Delivering justice for others...' I thought with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Thomas sliced a Frightwig in half, feeling the head split like a melon. These things were already dead, he reasoned. That’s why they never made a sound as they fell. A Ratgut was about to spew rodents at this one dude with a golden skull mask, a dude who looked like a Reaper. Thomas quickly sliced the thing in half, leaving the rats without a guide, letting them wander around free. Thomas then played a solo on his guitar, rallying the armies that he considered to be on his side: Conduits, Reapers, and Templars, anyone except the Drowning Doom. He then swung his axe, getting a horse to a Doom Reaper, which looked like a Grim Reaper more than a gang reaper. Thomas unhorsed the Doom Reaper, and axed death in the face. Grabbing his scythe, Thomas put his axe on his back, and leapt upon the horse. Doom minions fled in terror at the aura he was producing. Thomas felt an evil energy go up his arm, begging him to take the scythe, and do some reaping of his own. Thomas dropped it, and drew his axe, charging the horse to battle. However, it seemed he was less terrifying without the scythe, as they started to run BACK to him in large numbers. Lovely, just when things were getting handy. He charged the enemy, taking advantage of the electricity flying from the Reaper Steed’s hooves, destroying the Doom forces that came into contact with it while his axe flashed with a bright light, finely polished till it was covered in black blood… or Tears, whatever was flowing through their veins. Suddenly, a voice cried out “STOP!” and to further prove this point, a guitar solo was played, and the universe seemed to bend to the Solo’s will, as teary tendrils rose from the ground, grabbing Drowned and undrowned alike, forcing them to Stop. Thomas was pulled off his horse, which galloped off, but only really had time to get up before the Tears grabbed him as well. He stood, tugging at the rope like tendrils holding him, when he felt a presence approach even as the music faded. He looked, and what he saw made him gasp. It was the Leader of the Drowning Doom, and the Matriarch of the mysterious Sea of Black Tears of which she had total control. He looked around, and saw no one able to help him. Even Sena had been forced out of her shadow, restrained by Tears. He looked at her, then back at the Drowned Woman. “Hello, Thomas. It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?” Thomas struggled against his tendrils. “I’ve never met you,” He stated. “Oh, really?” she asked in a knowing voice, as though she knew he was lying to her. “Ever heard the phrase ‘Lookie lookie, it’s a PERSON!?!?’ that ring any bells in that terminally softened head of yours?” Thomas’s jaw dropped as he looked at her, he stared, trying to see past the Teary dress, the makeup. “Ophelia? Ophelia Halford? Are you seriously…?” Ophelia interrupted. “Your girlfriend?” Thomas would have sworn he heard Sena gasp at this. “Well, I admit at one point I did love you, but that’s changed now. Now, I just don’t want you anymore. When that damned Ray Sphere went off, while you managed to escape, I was turned into a dark puddle. It took me months to reform. Do you hear me? Entire months went by! And you didn’t even care." “I was heartbroken, Ophelia, I thought you were DEAD!” Thomas was on the verge of breaking down in tears. “Yes… Cry for me… show me how much you missed me…” at the same time, while Thomas was crouched down, a wave of sorrow crawled around him, ready to Drown him, to make him her servant forever… “I thought you were dead…” Thomas began, his voice low. “Better it would have been if you had…” Ophelia smiled, and walked over to him, and reached out with her hand, trying to touch his face. Thomas jerked his head to the side. She pulled his chin towards her, and then kissed him upon the lips. Thankfully, it was just lip on lip, and wasn’t any deeper. She pulled away, having marked him, she could get in his head whenever she so wished, acting as Sasha’s Tar worked. It would slowly peck at the walls of his mind till it found a crack. "I do hope you’ll reconsider. It would be wonderful if you were to rejoin me. After all, you found me beautiful once.” Thomas spat at the ground. “Ophs, you’ve gone real ugly.” At that, Ophelia stood up sharply, and backhanded him across the face. “I’ll be seeing you, Thomas.” With that, she sprouted Raven Wings made out of Tears, and flew off. The Tear Drinkers were released, but instead of attacking, they merely withdrew. Then, after the last of them were gone, the bodies of the dead were sunk below the waters, and then, finally, the tendrils released everyone else, leaving them free to move.

Spartan: Ash Nukem, Neutral(+- 0 Karma), multple selves. refers to self in the pluralled person(says we instead of I a lot)Single, yet not.
James Montgomery, Gaurdian (+1 Karma). Controls darkness. Drowning Doom affiliated.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Seeing his one true enemy flying away as he was released, he ordered his two turret trucks to shoot at her. She was flying too fast to be hit, but hey, it was worth a shot. HE saw the love scene in the center and all he could think was how horrible that guy must feel. Wait, that guy was Thomas! Lysander hopped off of the truck and walked toward the man. "So, you two knew each other? That could help us defeat her, she seems to have a soft spot for you." He patted his back as he was clearly in some emotional pain and Lysander felt like an ass immediatley after saying what he did. He wanted to make it up to him but he had no clue how to cheer people up, it was a hole in his charismatic abilities so it was unnavoidable.

Kyd leaped down to where the man was lying down. Tommy boy was in a bit of pain and it was the perfect chance to make him feel worse. Kyd knew he would probably get hurt if he did anything but went anyway. "Oooh, PLOT TWIST AHAHAHA! Is the Baby going to cryy? Aww so cute!" Kyd said exxagerating everything. he was for once stronger than this conduit.

Hey asshole, can't you see he's a little sad, lay off or I'll make you" Lysander sneered at the clown looking fellow. "At least he has the courage to show his face you little dick"

Kyd teleported to the Reaper. 'Oh you want to fight! You couldn't even catch me! HA You're just a mama's boy! Hahahaha, You little reapers are so amusing with how weak you are.

Lysander raised a radio to his mouth. "Make this little bitch your top priority, He deserves to die slowly for this one." he lowered the walkie talkie and rasied his gun. He was about to pull the trigger when the psycho turned invisible.

"HAHAHAHA Like you Scare ME!" Kyd was walking around letting his voice appear to be coming from many different places.

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:46 am

Sena gasped and fell forward, being let go by the tendrils of Tears. "...huh?" She was confused, having been just out of hearing range of Thomas and Ophelias conversation. But she'd seen everything. She didn't know why they kissed, or the emotions behind it. Thus she was left confused and hurt. She didn't see Thomas's pain and turned away before she even got the chance. Biting back some tears, she ran back towards the fighting, feeling nothing but numb.
War fell against the brick wall covered in the black tar like substance that was the Tears. "Cr*p...." She murmured, running and shooting the creatures with her Uzi only to have them come at her. "These things are relentless." She took a dive off of the roof she was on and looked up, surprised to see Lysander standing there. "Oh.... a friendly face." She stood up slowly, panting. "I've already gone through five guns. These f*ckers don't know when to quit..."
(dimitri bump. He's just fighting)
Lilith sat on the edge of the box cart, glaring up at the returning Ophelia. "Crack some skulls open love?" She asked bitterly, tugging on her eyepatch.

Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:02 am

A loud guitar solo was played from an unknown location. Not a second after it ended, black, liquid tendrils erupted from the ground, halfway enveloping everyone in the area.
As people, as well as Drowned, were wrapped by these inky tentacles, Coltor realized that he would be as well and was not willing to risk the results of this. As if on reflex, the conduit leapt to the left milliseconds before a tendril shot out of the ground. Next, he turned to his right and unleashed a Graviton Pulse upon it, causing it to splatter and the lumps of which it was made to fall slowly in that direction.
Realizing that a specimen of the so-called "Black Tears" would be invaluable in combating the Drowning Doom, Coltor stopped one in midair and held it using telekinesis.
As he began studying it, he almost completely forgot about the mission. When Coltor realized that something must be happening in the street somewhere, he turned back toward it, finding a man speaking with a sinister-looking woman who resembled photographs of the notorious conduit mistress of the Drowning Doom, Drowned Ophelia. Coltor may have been able to attack and eliminate Ophelia, neutralizing any future threat that the Drowning Doom may have posed, but he just new that she'd release her minions and give him impossible odds, assuming that he was already more powerful, so he kept quiet.
Listening as well as he could, Coltor understood that Ophelia was within the radius of the Ray Sphere cataclysm that decimated a portion of the Historic District. He also found that she and the man to whom she was talking were once in a relationship.
After another minute or two, Ophelia left on some sort of supernatural wings made from Black Tears, also releasing everyone from her tendrils, the Drowned of whom retreated instead of attacking. Now may have been an opportunity to plug her out of the sky, but the Reapers beat him to it via truck-mounted turrets, albeit this did not work.
Coltor turned back to make sure the Reapers didn't plan to harm anyone besides Ophelia, but noticed a Reaper Conduit walking to the man who had conversed with Ophelia, doing what was probably comforting him. Coltor would have lost interest in that had kyd not sprung up and begun harassing him, at which point he remembered that he was going to meet with him after the battle. Soon, though, Kyd must have crossed a line, because the Reaper conduit pulled out a gun and Kyd cloaked himself.
"Oh, god," Coltor said to himself before hovering to the ground.
Once he reach it, he lifted a nearby bike stand and threw it at the strutting, distorted figure that was most likely Kyd.
Coltor turned to the Reaper Conduit. "Apologies for Kyd's...impertinence."
Coltor wonder why a guy such as he was allowed in the First Sons organization.

Project Zero- Hydrokinesis, Thermokinesis, Ice Density Manipulation- Independent- Karma +-0
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Well this was awkward. Maximus had paid little attention to the happenings during the pause in the battle, but he had seen enough to make him feel bad for the kid. Yet another reason Ophelia needed to go down. Big time. Just because Max felt bad for the guy up there didn't mean he had a heart. Sympathy wasn't his strong point, but it was hard not to feel somewhat sympathetic when someone goes through that. Since the fighting was over Max turned around to leave the battlefield of the Drowned Warren. Maximus had started firing in sync with the turret truck that the loyal Reapers had at Ophelia, the women with oily raven wings. Gross. Maximus was hardcore, but not that hardcore. If he sprouted wings like that he would bloody kill himself.

"Oh, this is just great! I get here and the fighting is over!" Lucas said sarcastically. He was one of the few who hadn't been grabbed by the tears, since he had been floating far above the battlefield. He hadn't paid any attention to what was going on until someone sprouted wings and the Drowned were...destroyed? Lucas still was in the dark, but people on his side had started firing at the lady who was now flying of. Hero time. Lucas willed the wind to push him in the direction he wanted to go, and he flew towards the fleeing woman, quickly gaining. Lucas didn't have a plan of attack except for getting that woman out of the air, it seemed that everyone wanted to kill her. He didn't know who she was though.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I noticed Lucas was going off, chasing after some flying girl. She looked evil, VERY evil. Better follow. I planted a solid smack into the head of another black-tear thing, and trailed after Lucas.

Alex Morpehous:

I smashed the heads of two of the drowned together. Too simple. I went along through the battle feild. Smacking the drowned about as i went. I spotted Lysander, and some weird guy, who looke strangely like a Jester. Suddenly, he dissapered. "Hands off the boss, dead meat..." I called upon the sewers under the street, and blasted is all upward avioding Lysander and his team. Hopefully the annoyed invisible one was smashed and killed. Now, I need a little time to...Rest...I sank to my knees, I had used too much power all at once. I started feeling very drowsy, and with a look of exhaustion on my face, I passed out in the middle of the street.

Jason Cregnix:

I shot off dozens more repulsor blasts, and i could feel my armor being squished by the constant fire. Any more of this and I was going down. I raised my arm, and a small missile came out. It fired and a dozen smaller missiles detahced themselves, and chased various combabants. With that distraction, I activated my high powered jets and laucnhed into the air. I noted a flying boy, and a flying girl. The flying boy was proabably that air conduit whom I had heard about. The girl however, looked like she had somthing to do with the black tears. So, I followed her.

Tom Arlitary:

I noted a girl flying over head. She didn't apper to be somone who anyone would have a hit out on, exept for maybe somone enrolled in a mental society, so, I ignored her. I kept firing on the swarming masses and I noted out of the corner of my eye a boy with a guitar walking around beetan on the street. he had an axe too. He looked like he could be a problem, no one just randomly carries around a guitar. It must be a concealed weapon, I reasoned.Somone might also have a hit out on him...I lined up my shot, and loosed the arrow...

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:44 pm

The conduit wiped his face with the back of his hand, ignoring the blood on the back of it. God, her kiss was like oil. Cold oil, laced with filth. Even though he knew Ophelia was long gone, the voice that popped in was somewhat expected, as though he expected the kiss to have some purpose. Hello, love. How does it feel to have a mental link with your girlfriend? Ex-girlfriend, he bit back. I didn’t fall in love with this. The Ophelia I knew is long gone. And as best as I can tell, she is never coming back. He hefted his axe, putting it on his back. Sorrow crashed down on his mind as she mentally retaliated at him for the remark. How can you say that to me? I loved you! Thomas grimaced. I notice you used ‘loved’ in the past sense. Really, Ophelia. Just how stupid do you think I am? He felt simmering anger for a moment, and then her presence dissipated from his mind, like storm clouds breaking.

Thomas wandered the Tear covered roads of the Drowned Warren as some dude started checking for losses, when Lysander came to him, offering condolences concerning his situation. Thomas nodded at the right times, but he was barely registering what the Reaper Conduit was saying to him. Thomas suddenly had a terrifying thought. What would Sena think? Sweet Jesus, what if she broke up with him over that? He would have a lot of explaining to do before the week was out. Sure, he was chained to the ground via tendrils of Tears. Sure, his hands were practically pulled behind his back, and there was no way he could resist them. It took all his strength to keep from being pulled into the ground. But did she notice the fact that he didn’t kiss back? Not from her vantage point, he would guess. She probably thought that he was cheating on her, keeping secret relationships… He wouldn’t be surprised if her first words upon seeing him again would be ‘ok, how many women were there before me?’ Thomas sighed. Then, Kyd Wykkyd, the self-proclaimed Phantom of the Historic District, started teleporting in and out, taunting him about him and Ophelia. Thomas wanted to backhand him, when suddenly, Kyd stopped in one place, and then there was a ‘Thunk’ sound. Thomas looked, and all anger drained from him, as well as the color from his face. Kyd Wykkyd had just taken an arrow in the back, an arrow that was meant for Thomas. Thomas looked back at where it came from, and saw a dude with a now, what looked like a bounty hunter. Thomas shook his head, and stooped to catch the fallen Phantom. The poor bugger was shuddering in his arms with the pain. Thomas’ guess was Wykkyd didn’t get hurt that much, from that reaction. Thomas decided to try something new. He snapped his fingers, sonic energy curling around his hand, and then pressed that hand to Kyd’s chest. Kyd vibrated along, and Thomas removed the arrow, the wound slowly closing where the hole was. “Geez, man. You ok?” he looked at the bowman again. “You some kind of idiot or something? Get lost!”

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Kyd was smacked by something thrown by his fellow first son memeber. "HEY! I thought we were on the same team! I was just dancing and then YOU Had to mess me up!" Kyd did a backflip from one side of Thomas to another. "Now, back to my job. HEY THOMAS HOW DOES IT FE-" Kyd was cut off by an arrow landing in his back. it was deep and he collapsed. He coughed up some blood and rolled over, still fully concious. "Heh... heh... I used to.. be... an adventurere like... you... but then.. I toook an... *cough* arrow to the....." He passed out.

Lysander was ready to open fire on Kyd when he was hit by the arrow. "Serves the little bastard right." Lysander had already hated Kyd. He was a little prick who deserved to die in this city. A waste of a cinduit gene. Lysander was shocked when he saw Thomas HELPING the little guy. "What? WHY WOULD YOU? That little guy was making fun of you, HIRT HIM!" Lysander dropped his gun and his reapers were still ready to fire. They had no free will, they wouldn't go anywhere unless told.

"You, reapers, I want a body count, how many are lost?" Severeal reapers began dispersing when Lysander noticed a familiar looking person in a mask. He ran from the downed boy and up to the new man. "Maximus? Is that you? I... I can't believe it!" This was Lysander's hero was and mentor when he was first in the reapers. He was the only one who wasn't under Sasha's control too. "I... missed you."

New marais: 249 has received an order to deliver a blast core to the commander of the Vermaak 88. He strayed from his path and abosrbed the power of the blast core and began to make his way to empire city. ETA 4 hours

I eat ass, man
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:24 am

Sena sat in the corner of a building a little far away, playing with her hair anxiously. What did it mean? Gods, she was so confused... She looked out into the light, chewing on her bottom lip...
War quickly turned to the injured, black and red boy in the sound 'conduits' arm when the conduit had healed him. "I'll take this. You worry 'bout fighting." She didn't care about dealing with injured... or, healed, persons. It was part of her job. "I'll get him somewhere safe." She jerked her head to Lysander, and gritted her teeth. "What are you doing here? It's not safe."
(Lilith bump)
Dimitri leaned against the wall, bleeding over one eye. He'd fought long and hard, and the Doom had finally retreated. His Templars were everywhere, hidden, but everywhere. And they awaited his command. "Rest, for now," He called to them. In an almost audible sigh, his Templars relaxed. He rested his painted eyes a moment and leaned his head back against the wall... then he heard crying. Crying?
He cracked open his eyes and peered into the shadows.... It was her.... He gripped his hammer and stared at her. No... wait.... He squinted at Alexa, who had not noticed him yet. She had seemed like... she didn't know who he was before. Could it be because of... no.... it couldn't be... An idea came into his mind, and his bloodied lips curled into a little smirk.
"Hey..." He called to her softly, making his voice as gentle as possible as he got up with a groan, crouching down at the edge of the shadows to peer at her.
Sena jerked her head up from her hands and stared at Deej. She was still just so uncertain of him... but he looked... almost kind, with his hand held out to her. "Are you okay?" Deej asked softly. He leaned in further, and carressed her cheek, causing her to blush a soft purple. "I.... I...." Sena bit her lip as only more tears came down her cheeks.
Dimitris lips curled into a smile and he pulled her into him, hugging her tightly. He made sure to keep her in the shadows. Behind her back, Dimitri smirked. This Demon should be rid of once and for all. "It's alright. I will protect you." He stifled his laughter.

Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:26 pm

(I'm really sorry that I have taken so long to reply.)

Coltor spun around to Kyd. "And that excuses you from manners how?"
In reply, Kyd took an arrow to the back.
Both shocked and enraged, Coltor turned and traced the arrow's trajectory based on its angle to a young man holding a bow. No doubt existed that he was the one who shot Kyd.
"Men," Coltor yelled at his associates in the alley while pointing to the suspect, "Restrain the one with the bow over there!"
Once they began running and firing on him, Coltor turned back and hovered toward Wykkyd, charging his arms with electricity to heal him, only to find some one else doing so with vibrations. Coltor leanned close to Kyd. His chest was moving, so he was still breathing. Coltor touched his fingers to Kyd's neck and wrist and he felt a pulse.
"Thank you for healing him," Coltor said to the man. He hadn't noticed until looking at the man, but he, for some reason, brought a guitar to the fight. Was it actually a weapon?

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Lucas continued to chase after the strange conduit with raven wings. It seemed that everyone else was too.

Maximus smiled from behind his golden mask as his old "pupil", Lysander, approached him. He was glad to have heard that Lysander had taken full control of the remaining Reapers. The gang was in good hands. Lysander wasn't the best man for expansion of the gang, but he could hold his own in a fight and lead a group of the most pathetic druggies in the Neon. Had to respect a man like that. "How is it going, Lysander? Haven't been lost in tar yet, I hope. It's nice to see they were actually smart whenever they replaced me." Max said in a monotone voice. His blood and tear-stained hoody had the image of the Templars on it. As long as it remained there he would show little affection to anyone other than those bearing the same image on their clothing.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Matteo bump, he's just chasing the raven-winged girl.

Alex bump,he's kinda passed out.

Jason bump, chasing the raven winged girl.

Tom Arlitary(WeaponSmith):

Uh oh, I attracted a little to much attention. I loosed three arrows, one for each guy, and brought down my pursuers. Too simple. I aimed down at them. Ah, lookie here, it's Lysander. I owed him an arrow to the skull. This time, he hopefully won't get away. I pulled out three arrows one of explosives, one of tear gas, and one sharp one. I fired all three at Lysander.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:17 pm

((um.... dude, ophelia already left.))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Templars, Conduits, and Gangs "OH MY!" ((Most likely PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1