infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

...Hanabi... (Fireworks)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:42 am

Lysander felt amazing after she said that. They went from fighting to loving in a matter of hours. "That first part is understandable, but you didn't seem very shy back at the bar. You just need to loosen up, it's not very hard." Lysander moved a little closer his hand now around her waste as the grand finale began. The fireworks were exploding and screeching and it was beautiful. "I've never been this happy before" he muttered, watching the firework show.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:56 am

After a moment, War whispered. "Neither have I..." She leaned against Lysander, her eyes closing. "Lysander...?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:00 am

Lysander saw what she was doing. "War..." Lysander did the same and they kissed not even at a prefect moment in the finale, but he didn't care, the day was too perfect to worry about that one little detail.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:13 am

War blushed a dark red and wrapped her arms around Lysander, kissing him passionatly and slowly. She felt her phone buzz in her back pocket but she shut it off.... this... alll this... was perfect.

(*changes siggy so that it gives relationship status for War*)
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:16 am

Lysander grabbed her back and continued kissing a little quicker than what War set up, he used his new tongue to his advantage on this one. It was his first kiss since the blast and it was an amazing one. Mauve this hellhole wasn't so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 pm

(Mauve? Purple .3. lol autocorrect fail....)

War blushed darkly when she felt Lysanders tongue and dug her nails into his back. She tugged back the hood of his reaper cloak gently and ran her fingers through his hair. This man.... was so strange... but she couldn't complain about his tongue.

(heheheh.... )
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Lysander pulled away after about a minute and pulled her down onto the roof. The two were now laying down still holding each other "You should show this side of you more often." He went back in for another kiss, not caring about the scratches in his back. He liked the pain, it was better than getting his balls crushed. The fireworks had stopped by now and the city was dark.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Thomas walked in, and groaned. "late. I was just a bit late this time."
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Sena frowned, holding onto Thomas's hand. "Aww.... we missed it..."
War bit onto Lysanders lip gently and whimpered softly. Her hand carressed his face gently. She had to admit for a first date things were going pretty far but what the hell? This was a dying city and either of them could be dead tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Thomas shook his head. "eh, I think we had enough fireworks, already, eh?" he grinned in a manner that was downright sensual, if not flirtatious. "Then again, I could use another fireworks display..."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Lysander pulled away for a second and said "You know, I don't hate you" Then and smiled and stood up. It was far enough for a first date. he held out a hand to help her up. "Maybe next time, But lets go, I hear somebody."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:13 pm

War smiled and took his hand letting him pull her up. "I have to admit, I don't hate you either.... but..." She flicked his forehead, a little smirk on her lips. "You're still a dipsh*t." She said it teasingly and she leaned down to look at the people below. "Ah.... it's those customers from the bar...."

Sena blushed a dark purple and giggled softly, playing with the front of Thomas's collar.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm

[color=white]"They look so queer together, but it works. I bet he's been showering her with his metal god love." He laughed quietly as they spied on these two conduits./color]
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Thomas' enhanced hearing couldn't help but hear that passed comment, and noticed it was that reaper that tried to convert him and Sena. "I can hear you, you know," he muttered under his breath, and sent it to them to where they heard it all around them. He then turned to Sena. "Would you like to come back to my place, or back at New Marais, or..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:30 am

"Um," Sena murmured uncertainly, trailing her finger over his lips. She failed to see the grave digger watching them from the corner, which Thomas's back was turned to. "I really don't care... anywhere works..." She kissed him gently, blushing a dark purple, happy she could be so relaxed around him.
War, who only mildly was beginning to understand the concept of conduits due to Lysander, looked around. "What the.... he have speakers up here or something?" She turned away and looked around the roof. "Strange... so it's true about the humans with powers..." She tilted her head to Lysander, not seeming really all that phased that they were now in an Era of technical super heroes and villains. "The Fed will be interested in this. Eh... Crime's crime. Even if it does come in super villain form..."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:04 am

"Yeah, that guy's supposedly one of the stronger conduits in the city, I had the reapers do research, and he's not one to mess with. Oh, by the way, I'm leader of the reapers. Not the new reapers, the original ones. The mind controlled ones. I could show you a few things about conduits if you want." Lysander ignored the fact Thomas said something to them, like he actually cared about a him, he just wanted him to fight for them.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Thomas kissed her. "lets go to my place, then." he drew his axe off his back and slew the gravedigger like he knew it was there the whole tim. he then looked at his axe in disgust. "I can't beleive I actually weild a weapon of murder." in disgust, he tossed it and the guitar to the ground. "they were only slowing me down anyway..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 am

Sena blinked at him. "Y-you're throwing your guitar away?" She asked, confused as she knelt down to pick the instrument up.
"Mind control? Conduits?" War looked at him, blinking in confusion. "The f*ck are you talking about Lysander?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:00 pm

"Yeah, I can do that. But trust me, I'll keep that stuff away from you. That tar you saw at the bar is how I do it, I could show you an example, just pick a human, conduits resist it" Did she really think all the reapers actually listened to Lysander because he was a good leader? She had a lot to learn about this city.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:16 pm

"Well," He picked up the guitar. "I'll bring the guitar home, but after that, i'm not weilding it. not as a weapon."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Sena smiled and held Thomas's hand. "I'm proud of you..." She kissed his cheek gently, having to stand on her toes in order to do so.
"I'm pretty skeptical about this, buut...." War looked down at the couple, putting her hands on her hips. "How bout that guy?" She asked, pointing at a civilian not far from the strange couple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Hanabi... (Fireworks)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: