infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fiery in the Pad, man!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 am

"Dirigible?" Sena blinked. She sat down in a chair. "You seem to know so much about the Doom..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:07 am

"Yeah, they have this kind of small blimp. as for knowing about them, that's almost simple to explain. When Ophelia kissed me, she put this nice little mental tag on me, and now knows where I am, whenever she feels like it, as well aas contacting me mentaly, always pestering me about getting me to rejoin her, as though she STILL thinks it will work." Thomas frowned. "it aint gonna happen, but there is an advantage: I have minimal access to her thoughts, and if I concentrate, I can access her mind for more plans. however, she prefers to sit in my mind like the she's in the tree of that troll, lstening to my reactions as she makes me squirm..."
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Sena quickly looked down, obviously becoming very uncomfortable. "You really used to love her though, huh?" She turned away to lean against the frame of the shack, kneeling down to make shapes with the shadows. A flying raven... A dancing woman.... A man that just stared down at a city from a cliff. The shapes kept changing.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Thomas frowned. he could tell this was an uncomfortable subject for her. "Well, let me wrrap this up short and sweet. that thing is not Ophelia. that thing is not the woman I fell in love with. That thing is a monster that will kill, and kill, and kill, and that thing needs to be stopped, lest the world fall to her. That thing-" he stopped, and fell to his knees, one hand at the side of his head as Ophelia screamed at him. How can you say such things?!? I loved you! You loved me! Why, Thomas?!? What is it with the girl with the skirt that... her voice trailed off as she searched his mind, finding his memories... sifting through them. "Sena..." thomas began. "I think we're about to be in real trouble..." his fears were confirmed seconds later. she had stumbled upon his memories of Sena and him on the roof. No... You didnt... Did you... You... She left his mind in an angry fit. "shoot. we're in trouble." Thomas looked up at Sena. "She's coming."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Sena had run to him when he fell and held his head, her eyes wide as she ran her fingers through his hair. "What?! What is it, what happened?!" Then he said she was coming. Her eyes widened and she stood up. "...I have to get out of here..." She turned quickly and ran out the door of the shack.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Thomas was faced with a choice. chase after her, try to shield her from Ophelia's wrath... Or leave her on her own, and protect the people of the Warren.

If he went for the Warren, he would only pray that he could find her, assuming Ophelia didn't find her first.

On the other hand, if he chased Sena, he could catch her, and hide her. But all these innocent people would face her wrath...

((If Gorma Approves, this will be a Karma Moment))
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:32 pm

((Oui, karma moment))
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:04 pm

(MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA DECISIONS DECISIONS~)

Sena ran quickly, hopping over trash heaps and past confused Dust Men. "RUN! The Tar girl is coming!!" She dived into the alley of a building and melted into the shadows, hyperventilating. She only knew so much about Ophelia, but she'd seen what evil and power were behind those eyes. And she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Thomas' heart wrenched. She can turn into shadows, and escape. these poor people can't. Their lives matter more than my own personal interests. That decision made, he looked around, and searched for a bullhorn. He searched frantically when he remembered what exactly his powers were. "idiot," he muttered. he ran to the edge, and was about to shout when he saw her.

Ophelia. She was flying toward him, a streak of black vapor trailing in her wake before dissapating. She landed on the walkway, looking at Thomas hatefully. "Where is she?" she demanded. Thomas looked at her, tall, straight. Silent. Ophelia frowned, her scowl deepening. "Maybe I didn't make myself entirely clear. I want to know where she is. Would you be so kind as to tell me? Or would I have to destroy this area of the Warren as well?" as she spoke, the air in front of her bubbled further than normal, and a guitar appeared in her hands. "You heard this thing in action before. Six Stringed Sorrow is my wand, allowing me to acess the deeper waters of the Tears' Power, allowing me to bring forth a delightful storm of destruction!" she started playing the guitar, and the sound was beyond Thomas' powers to control. "what the hell," he spat. "I can't control it!" She finished playing, and the sound stopped, and the guitar bubbled into liquid, and then rejoined the rest of her vapor surrounding her.

"Well love, I hope you enjoy the the weather." as she spoke, a skull moon appeared, and the sky darkened. "Let the very Heavens WEEP With my sorrows." Thomas looked to the diectio of the skull moon, and his face paled. from the direction of the Drowned Warren, large, black masses of presumably Black Tears were soaring high into the air, getting larger, already bigger than a truck, soaring towards the shelter. there were too many... Thomas wouldn't be able to deflect them from here. not without a continuous source of sound... he turned to Ophelia, ready to beg her to turn the tide of this storm, when the first thing he saw were her lips ready to crash down on his, and not being able to avoid them. the only thing he could think of were the words cold... filth...like oil She put her hands around him, pinning his arms to his side as she tried to slide in her tongue. thomas kept his lips clamped shut, however, denying her entry. she pulled away and, in anger, slapped him.Thomas wiped his mouth, getting the purple lipstick off his lips, and spat. ophelia's expression softened, as she tried to put a hand to his face, which Thomas batted aside. she then appeared hurt, as though that move hurt her more than an axe ever could. "fool," she said sadly. "The storm will be the death of you. if youhad permitted me, the kiss would have allowed your survival. as it is, unless you flee, and leave these people, your death is gaerunteed. and yet, you will stay for them, and try to deflect the worst of them, all to try and stop the inevitable. I loved you for that." She spread her wings, and flew upward. Thomas felt her in his mind as she gave him a farewell message. You have thirty seconds before impact. if you hurry, you can escape without harm. farewell, my love. thomas had made his choice, however. he grabbed a peice of trash. he grabbed 2 iron scraps, and started drumming the side of the scrapyard, producing deafening shockwaves that he quickly found out DIDN'T DETER THE TEARS AT ALL!!! he flew into the air, trying to get away when the Teary masses, each about the size of a building, started to collide with the shelter, splashing teary waters all over the entire area....

((Thomas is the only one of a few survivors. he doesn't gain negative Karma from this because what few survivors saw him try to deflect the attack, and give him props for trying. thus, he keeps the Positive Karma he initially gained. now would be a good time for Sena to return. ooh the plottage.))

Last edited by Theseus12 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Sena had been forced out of the shadows as soon as the skull moon had appeared. No more shadows to hide in. Only Darkness. Trembling, Sena looked up just in time to see Ophelia flying overhead, and hear a mass of splashing sounds. What the...?
Then the alley became flooded with the black substance. She screamed, closed her eyes, and held her hands up, expecting to be engulfed by the black waters. She waited... and nothing happened. Shaking, she opened her eyes to see the water, though surrounding her, had just left an empty space around her. It looked like a tiger, or shark circling its prey... but it did not go to her. She dropped her hands and looked around, trying to see through the tall, thick wall of Tears. What was going on....?
It was then that she noticed her necklace was glowing vibrantly. She looked down at the purple rock that restricted her powers. Was it .... holding off the Tears? She looked up and took a step forward, in response, the Tears moved away from her, as though afraid to touch her. With a sigh, Sena relaxed... but then remembered something.
"Thomas..." Senas eyes widened and she looked up. "THOMAS!" She shouted, only now realizing he wouldn't of been able to be saved from the Tears. She ran around the Warren, the Tears retreating away from her as she went. "THOMAS! THOMAS WHERE ARE YOU?!"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Thomas washed up on a large pile of trash, covered in black water. what was on him evaporated off into vapor as he chocked, forcing the Tears out of his lungs, purging the black water from them. Thomas pushed himself up, looking at the sea of black tears surrounding him. being engulfed in the black waters, he was already in a much sadder state then usual, but then the voice of the Sea itself started to speak to him. You have failed... You failed to save them, and you have failed to save her, as well. You aren't anything. come, lose yourself in my sad waters... drown your tears in me, my dear... as you, my dear... drown in me... Thomas stumbled to his feet, entranced by the call of the black waters. shakily, he took one sep forward, then another.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Sena ran, still screaming Thomas's name, when she looked up. She was horrified to see him look so entranced... and he was going for the sea. She suddenly knew exactly what was happening. "YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!" She screamed. She flung her arms out and sent the surrounding darkness at Thomas.
Her shadow turned into the colorless version of Sena, which wrapped her arms around him. "You're better than this," The shadow whispered in Senas voice, and urged him back.
Down, far below Thomas, Sena was beyond pissed. Something in her, seeing Thomas like that, made her snap. She took the necklace off, dropping it in the center of the circle of Tears so that it would still be in effect. She went to the perimeter of the black water and grabbed a handful of the liquid, whispering to it. "You know what I think of your Tears, you whiny @$$ mother of a c**t?" She made her darkness rip the Tears she had grabbed apart, almost half enjoying that it felt as though it had died in her hand.

(Sena mad. ohhhhhh o3o)
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:07 pm

((Sweet Aphrodite, remind me not to get on her bad side!))

thomas felt himself being held back, something resisting him going for th Sea, and already, the Sea's spell started to break. Sena's voice, however, broke it almost entirely. He turned, and saw Shade. she whispered again on how he was better than this. Thomas's eyes cleared, and he embraced Shade. deep below, he heard the screams of Sena's wrath. he panicked. She was down there. he screamed, blasting away the Tears to find her holding a handful of the Black Water in her hands, the darkness tearing it apart. He noticed her necklace on the ground, blazing purple in color, keeping the black water at bay. He surrounded himself in sound, protecting him from the waters, and went to her, flying in before it closed behind him. he stood next to Sena, holding her in his arms. "I'm sorry," he cried. tears, first black in color, then eventually clear, rolled down his face. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Sena, who had been lost in her rage, jolted in surprise as she felt Thomas's hands around her. She slowly let the water fall from her hand, and it skittered back into the wall of inky Tears in fear of the crystal. Her shadow returned to her feet and she looked up at Thomas, all her anger draining like sand in a sieve.
"...Thomas..." She whispered, tears rolling down her own cheeks as she embraced him tightly, and shook in fear... of herself. She quietly sobbed into his chest as he held her. She .... really was a monster.... when she was that. "That wasn't me... It wasn't..." She trembled in his arms as she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Thomas hugged her to him. "No you aren't," thomas crooned, tipping her face up to him. "You are never a monster. do you hear me? you are the most beautiful creature that ever lived." he tilted her mouth to his, kissing her lips. he kept it lip on lip, though. he wasn't sure all the Tearwater was washed out. it was, but he didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Sena whimpered softly as her tears mingled with his, and she kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around him, and, against her better judgement, flipped off the Tears behind Thomas's back.
"I... love you.. Thomas..." She kissed him deeply before bending down to retrieve her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Thomas held her in his arms till she went for her necklace, letting her do so. he conjured up all liquid in his mouth, and spat it into the Sea around them.the water that came out was entirely clear. when she came back up, he kissed her, his tongue seking entry, gaining it as he slowly laid her down.

((Curtain fall. Ophs will be pissed. RIGHT in the middle of the Sea of Black Tears...))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:35 am

((Begin act 2))

Thomas looked as the Sea of black tears formed, and Ophelia walked out from the water. as she got close, her liquid dripped off, leaving her, skin turning flesh tone. she didn't notice even when she started taking longer strides. the first thing she did was walk up to Thomas, nude as he and Sena were but moments before, and slapped him.

"WHY?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:44 am

Sena, who still wore her necklace and kept the Tears at bay, grabbed Thomas's hand and pulled them back from Ophelia. Her hair was fluffy and still slightly damp from their activity not moments before, and her clothes in dissaray. She glared at Ophelia, her hatred obvious. "Stay away from us. From me and Thomas."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:50 am

Thomas was still recovering from the slap when Sena pulled away from Ophelia, taking him with as she told his ex to back off. he held her hand in one opf his own, his thumb gently stroking her hand.

"oh, really? Don't you see? the Tears have surrounded you. You are both going to DIE, RIGHT here, RIGHT now!"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:54 am

Sena squeezed his hand in hers and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Why don't you take a fine look at yourself and tell me just how you plan to do that? If you haven't noticed, you're kinda naked." She gestured around them. "And we aren't drowning." She narrowed her eyes at Ophelia. "We're leaving. You can't touch us here."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:00 am

Ophelia looked down, and shrieked. she didn't cover herself, however. she stood tall, as though displaying herself. "you still don't want me, thomas?"

Thomas spat at the ground in front of her. "When the blast happend, I thought Ophelia died..." Thomas was adressing Sena. "she and you were a lot alike. you both weren' accepted by the crowd, and weren't afraid to be yourselves." a single, shining tear rolled down his cheek. "You, however," he turned to Ophelia. "Are NOT Ophelia. She died in the blast, and was replaced by this monster with her face. if you'll excuse me, me and Sena were just lleaving."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:21 pm

"Let's get out of here..." She turned, holding onto Thomas still, and ran with him. Her necklace was glowing more vibrantly than ever in its attempt to keep the Tears away. As they ran, the Tears parted and would envelope Ophelia back into her own tears. "You have strange taste in women, even I have to admit that Tom." She smiled at Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:27 pm

"Strange indeed." Thomas agreed. "however, that is not my ex girlfriend. just a thing with her face." Thomas held her in his arms as the stone started to turn down in power.

((Viewpoint shift for ophelia))

I watched them, as they left. my heart rended in my chest. I felt the tears slide around me, reclothing me. funny how I didn't notice them dissapear. I fell to my knees, feeling a tear roll down my cheek, followed by another, and another. my wailing could be heard even after the Tears closed around me.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Sena stopped in her tracks suddenly as the crystal lifted up from her neck, hovering around her neck. The power it was trying to keep away was almost too much for the little rock now that Ophelia had been absorbed back into it.
"It can barely take anymore.... Ophelia's pissed." Sena grimaced and made a decision. She took the crystal off from around her neck and slipped it into Thomas's pocket without him noticing. If anything, he would be safe. She could hear Ophelias screams getting closer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiery in the Pad, man!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: