infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wearin' the Shades

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Eyes walked through a park that had recently been turned into a cemetery in the Historic District of Empire City. The park was one of the only nice places left after the blast, and strangely enough it was one of the closest attractions to the blast site. Some of the trees even had singe marks on them. Simon wore his signature Oakley Sunglasses that covered his embarrassing glowing eyes underneath. The eyes were a bright neon green, and he tried not to show them to anyone....tended to freak people out, ya know? There was a load of memories in the park...literally. Eyes could see them floating above the graves and over the people mourning.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Sena rested beneath the shade of a big tree, sifting through her head. It was nice to take a break from the refrigderated warehouse she called home, and Thomas's touches. Not that she minded either of those things, in fact she loved them. Still, it was nice to escape. Her memories had slowly started coming back after her encounter with the Templar leader.... And she closed her eyes, thinking on a memory not far back.
She walked along the train tracks, ill. She'd vomited all the food she'd had previously, the last of her stomach contents not nearly enough for her body to rid itself of. She gagged quietly, unable to pour anymore from her dehydrated body. She'd ran so far and so fast from home, and now all she wanted to do was go back. She wanted so badly to see her brother though, in Empire City, and she was almost there, Almost... She collapsed onto the train tracks, trembling. It was so cold....
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Eyes saw a girl he knew...Sena. A conduit. He had tried to help her recover her memories once with a failed result. As far as he knew she was still an amnesiac about her past life. "Sena!" Eyes waved, "Over here!" Then he noticed her eyes were closed. She seemed to be sleeping...or dreaming. Dreams lowered the bodies mental defenses...Eyes knew that. Maybe he could pull up her forgotten memories. He walked over and placed his hand on Sena's forehead and went searching. She most likely wouldn't feel a thing. Simon saw the world change around him...this was new. He was at a train yard. Sena was on the ground throwing up and shivering. This was a before the blast memory...it had been tampered somehow. The memory was more blurry than a regular memory.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Sena lay weakly on the ground and curled into a
fetal position, coughing. "Big brother..." She whimpered. Just then, a
man with dark red slashes over his eyes, a mess of dark hair, and a
massive burn scar over his throat walked between the shipping crates,
holding a brown paper sack of groceries. The man spotted Sena, dropped
the bag, and ran over to her.
"Hey! You alright?!" The man
called in his raspy voice, kneeling down beside Sena. Sena, seeing the
scar, was instantly afraid of him and tried to get up. She'd heard
stories of runaways getting kidnapped and even raped... She was scared
out of her mind. In a flash she flung her hand at him, her shadow
lashing out at him. "G-Get away....!" She coughed loudly and groaned,
falling back.
The man stared at her, a small cut on his arm from her shadow. "What ... What are you....? A Demon....?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Eyes watched silently. He couldn't interfere...it wasn't possible. He was a ghost, a spectator in the crowd. The man was now well known as the leader of an anti-conduit group, the Templars. This could get interesting... Simon thought to himself. The memory kept playing out in front of him, and Eyes felt obliged to watch closely. He had no idea if this was what Sena was also seeing.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:10 pm

The memory seems to jump ahead.

Sena cracked open her eyes, her face flush, slightly purple. "Mmn....?" She tried to sit up, but fell back. The man from earlier came over to her, realizing she was awake. "Thank god," He said, "I thought you were going to die..."
He kneeled down close to her, his eyes thick with fear. "What did you do back there? Who are you?"
"Ah.... Alexa...Weiss..." Sena told him her name. "I.... need to find my brother..."

Sena groaned softly and opened her eyes. She blinked in surprise, seeing Simon there. "Eyes...?" And he was touching her... "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Simon was flashed back to the present. "Looking in...I'm guessing you don't have so many problems with your memory anymore?" He said. Sure, it was awkward, but he had been in more awkward situations than this. It wasn't like he was doing anything inappropriate, just touching her forehead with his palm. Eyes noticed that time had passed during the memory, it was darker outside now, the sun setting over the park.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:17 pm

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Sena took his hand from her head gently and stood up, stretching. "That was a nice nap..." She seemed completely unaware about what she'd been dreaming about.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:21 pm

"Ummm...you...uh..." Eyes shook his head gently, "Your memories are in there. I just found one of them. I could've sworn you were dreaming it though. Your brain has some serious stuff in there...it's made so I can't get in very easily, but when you were sleeping your subconscious lowered its guard a bit." He said, hoping it didn't sound too weird. The human mind was a pretty strange thing.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Sena stared at him like he was speaking the one language she didn't understand, despite her being omni-lingual. "Uh.... huh?" She cocked her head to the side. "What did you see....?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Eyes put his hand back on Sena's forehead. He could show her memories that he had seen...anything. The thing was that...uh, he couldn't quite control exactly which memory. It was more like an iPod on "shuffle" mode. A memory started, Eyes getting hit by a truck...no, not that. He skipped ahead. A guy partying in New Marais that he didn't know...what the--he skipped that also. Next he came along the memory that Sena had just had. He got lucky that it hadn't taken a few hours to find. He allowed the memory to flow and Sena and Eyes appeared in the train yard, viewing the memory as Simon had minutes before.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:35 pm

"My... name is Alexa?" She asked, her eyes wide. "I have.. a brother somewhere?" She looked so confused. "But.. who... who's my brother? And that man... I've seen him before..."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:41 pm

"That's what the memories say. The man is Dimitri Quint...everyone calls him Deej. I've never met him, but I've heard enough about him to know he's bad news." Eyes wasn't feeling any better after seeing the memory for a second time. It was disturbing and raised a lot of red flags in Eyes's head.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Sena shook her head. "Why was I running from home...? Oh, I'm so confused...." She held her head in her hands, scared. "I don't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:56 pm

"I don't know eithier. I can try to find more memories if you want...might be easier now that I know more what to do now." Eyes held up his hand, offering to dive back into the other conduit's brain. It would help Sena, but it would also put Simon's worries to rest.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Sena hesitated and looked around her. "I.. Is there somewhere safe I can go first? I don't want to be caught by the First Sons..." She bit her lip, remembering how much they chased her not long after she'd woken up. All memories before that were so fuzzy....
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:14 pm

"My place isn't far from here, we could go there...unless you don't want to." Simon said. He barely knew Sena, but he wanted to help her out already. If he had to then he'd go through her brain again, trying to get passed the security.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Sena hesitated. In a non douchebag way he had basically asked her 'hey sena, wanna come over to my place?' but she shook herself. This was for her own good. She nodded to Simon. "Lead the way, Eyes."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Simon nodded back. He wasn't asking Sena over exactly...he knew that she was taken already, and Eyes wasn't like that. He got up and led the way to his apartment in the Historic district. It wasn't a great apartment, but it was safe from the First Sons. After a few minutes of silent walking they were at the apartment. Eyes walked inside and took off his glasses, setting them on the counter inside.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Sena hesitated when she walked in, glancing around his place. "I'm sorry to ask this but do you have anything to eat? I'm completely famished..."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:15 pm

"Oh, yeah." Eyes walked over and opened his fridge. It was near empty...great. "I've got pizza and coke. That's pretty much it." He needed to find some more food eventually, but he couldn't just go to the grocery store or anything, the city was still in quarantine and had run out of food long ago.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:25 am

"What's... pizza?" Sena asked, cocking her head to the side as she hopped down onto his couch. "And coke? If you don't have any food I could swipe some for us." She smiled guiltily. "I got handy with my shadows before I met .... well, i guess you could call him my ward."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:28 am

Eyes laughed, "Never had pizza? Or coke? You have never lived then...here" Simon grabbed a can of Coke and popped the tab. It made a satisfactory hissing sound as it popped open. Eyes gave it to Sena. "Just drink it like you would anything else." He then walked over and threw a few pieces of pizza in his microwave, heating them up.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:40 am

Sena blinked at the can at first but then smiled. "Oh, this is the same technology that Tom had on his roof!" She drank from it, proud of herself for knowing something for once. She didn't mind the taste, though she preferred Root Beer. She looked up at Eyes. "So you live here? It's very nice."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:29 am

"Yeah...I guess you could say I "live" here. Thanks." Eyes said. He walked over and sat down on the same couch as Sena, "So, you ready to get started? Let's go memory surfing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wearin' the Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wearin' the Shades
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next