infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Over My Head...(PG-13)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

In Over My Head...(PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Matteo Alacran(The Darkness):

"Come on freak, I thought you wanted to stop me." I staggered out of a dent in a truck that my body had recently helped create, while ignoring the taunts from the super-strong Reaper conduit I was fighting. I staggered slowly towards him, I was in pain and I was hoping not to show him all i could do just yet. He hefted a metal beam, and chucked it my way. I ducked in time, but it clipped my chin and sent me rolling. I slowly rose to my knees, then doubled over and coughed out a mouthful of blood. Ok, maybe I was in a little over my head...
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:01 pm

"HEY!" A womans voice called loudly. Suddenly several shots were fired at the large Reaper conduit. A white haired young woman, slightly older than Matteo, with red eyes seemed to come out of nowhere as she dashed towards the Reaper conduit. She passed the strangely dressed man (Matteo) and fired off several rounds from two Uzis, before sidling to the Reaper conduits right. She backflipped in front of the Darkness, her guns pointed at the conduit.
"You okay?" She asked him over her shoulder, not taking her eyes off of the conduit.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Matteo Alacran:

"Umph." I answered with a grunt, and I got to my feet. I pulled out my two SigSaucer pistols and opened up on the giant of a conduit, and I slowly moved toward him. He started backing backward slowly. Sure, incredibly toughed skin could help against bullets, but we were weaking it, and the conduit was realizing it.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:10 pm

War got to the other side of the conduit, her Uzis still pointed at him. She slowly reached her hand behind her back and drew out a shotgun as they backed him into a corner. "Kiss this,"
She fired off several rounds at the conduit, the rounds powerful enough to make her have to take a step back
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm

The conduit was almost down for the count, but he didnt want to go. I intended to make him. I put away my guns, and drew my two knives. I threw both of them, and they found thier marks in his shoulder blades. He screamed in pain, and then dropped, barely concis. I drew my steel pole, and elongated him. "Nighty night." I said to him. I slammed him hard on the head with hit, and he was K.O'ed. I took my knives back and then turned to the girl. I tugged up my mask to reval my mouth, and I wiped the blood away. I pulled it back down as I said, "Hmph. Could have handled that myself. But thanks anyways, I guess. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:27 pm

The woman stretched and put her guns away. Her next words were spoken almost too calm for what she said. "I did not have to help you at all you ungrateful piece of sh*t. Are you hurt?" She stretched and pulled her shirt up, her snowy white hair falling over her shoulders. She placed her guns on what looked like a vest better equipped with guns than a gun shop, though when she smoothed her black tank top back over it it looked smoooth like skin, unhindered by the multiple cartidges and loaded magazines beneath it. "The name's War."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm

"You can call me The Darkness.Im not hurt either. Unless you count a few cuts and bruises." I said. I ran her name by in my head. War...Sounded familier."War? War Sabine? I read about you when I did some digging about the FBI. You're good, one of thier best. Thats what your file says, anyway." I said.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:35 pm

"My thanks." She said emotionlessly as she ran her fingers through her hair. "I know exactly who you are. No need for introductions. What the hell were you thinking, taking on a Reaper of that size? If I hadn't been around your @$$ would be toast and you know it." She cocked her head at the blood coming out of his mouth and went over to him suddenly. She grabbed at his face surprisingly gently and pressed a hand to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Matteo Alacran(The darkness):

Thanks to my insticnts, I instantly toughened my stomach. I recolied and got into a stance that wasnt quite a fighting one, but could quickly be changed into one."I could have taken him out easy. I was just letting him get to thinking he was going to kill me, then let him leak a little too much information about the reapers, because the oaf thinks Im going to die anyways, then I was going to take him out."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 pm

"Stop moving," War hissed, and pressed her hand to his stomach again. She listened to his story as she felt his abdomen. "So this internal injury is completely faked too right?" She looked up at him, scowling, and pointed at his black and blue stomach. "You're bleeding internally."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:50 pm

"Well, that wasnt expected." I remarked. "I can't go to the hospital, it would reveal my secret identiy. And I can't think of any good reason why I should be bleeding internally for my alter-ego."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:58 pm

"Probably because the Reaper hit you, Dumb@$$?" She spat. She grabbed his hand. "I can help you but it will be painful." She looked at him. "You trust me?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Matteo Alacran(The Darkness(:

"Not in the slightest." I said,"But thats more than most people. Go ahed. Also, I request that you don't kill me."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:39 pm

War smirked. "Heh. No promises." All that the Darkness would see before he blacked out would be the butt of her rifle.

Several Hours later, The Darkness would lay on a bed in a rundown apartment. War had her shirt off and was sifting through a dresser in the same room, blood on her face. Stitches would go up his side and some surgical tools lay beside the bed. Though his shirt would be off, his mask was stilll on.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:44 pm

My eyes fluttered open to a strange surrounding. Not being a moron my and yelling out 'Hello!' which would be a really bad idea if I was being interrogated my eyes fluttered around the room. They were in some rundown living quarters, that much was obvious. I had blood on myself and-Was that War with her shirt off?"Urr...What happened? And why are you half naked?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:52 pm

War turned and looked at him. She still had a black bra on and a cigarette in her mouth. "Oh, you're awake." She didn't seem to care that she was half naked. "Don't look so surprised, haven't you seen a woman relax before?" She sat down next to the bed. "I fixed ya up."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 pm

"Yeah, thanks." I stood up, unsteady at first.'Am I unsteady, or is the floor going to collapse!?' The paranoid part of my brain wondered.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:28 pm

"Whoa!" She stood up and steadied him, sitting him back down on the bed. "Simmer down, it will take a few hours of sleep for the painkillers to wear off. Don't worry, I'll stay with ya. You hungry?" She flicked the ash off her cigarette into a mostly empty ash tray.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:05 am

"No, Im not hungry but thank you." I said. My hands went to my face,and I was relived to find my mask still on."Uh, you didnt look under my mask, did you? Furthermore, where are we?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:48 pm

"Nah, I didn't look under your mask. I know all about you and what you look like under it anyways. Being in the Feds kinda helps." She took a drag on her cigarette. "'Sides, It's not my business that you have some kinda superhero fetish anyways."
She put the cigarette into the tray and burned it out. "This is the apartment the Feds issued me. Better than sleeping on the streets and worse than bunking in a sewer. The walls are practically made of cardboard and the neighbors won't stop doing what they're doing. In other words, somewhere no one can find us."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:22 pm

I was about to ask how the feds knew but then I realized that all the blood and cloth with my finger prints on it that I left behind helped.She mentioned that no one could find us, seeing no point as to not do so, I tugged off my mask. Ugh, smelled even worse here without it on. "So, you fixed my up and I am therefore wondering, where exactly did you get your medical degree?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 pm

"You're kidding right?" She quirked her eyebrow and smiled at seeing his face. It was only momentary, then she slid back into her emotionless facade. "You work with the FBI you tend to learn about this crap early. First aid included." She offered him a cigarette, the light shining from the window off her snowy skin.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:47 pm

I nodded. It made sense, I guess. "So, what gave you the idea to join the FBI? Not everyone just decides to go into an orginization that fights the enimies of thier country, not to metnion one that could get them killed, for no reason."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:53 pm

"Hmph, good question." She leaned back in her chair and took a drink from a glass of water beside the bed. "I guess it's because I want to prove something, to everyone and myself. Probably because I was never taken seriously as an Albino."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:56 pm

"I can imagine that, no offense." I remarked. I then thought to my own past. "I wasn't taken seriously as a comic book nerd either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Over My Head...(PG-13)   In Over My Head...(PG-13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Over My Head...(PG-13)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next