infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sleeping with the Flies [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
REV

REV

Character sheet
Characters:

Sleeping with the Flies [open] Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:35 pm

White, their eyes. Bubbled up like eggs, only the colored slivers of dead veins. They all had the same ghostly eyes when he brought them back to shambling life, the dead. Many could argue that they didn't make very good company but Proctor didn't do so well with the living, so the dead did a decent job of keeping him preoccupied.They danced for him, in their awkward broken manner before he finally freed them from their entrapment.

In Empire, there were plenty of dead. Plenty of distractions for Proctor, but it was simply stated that Proctor was an ambitious S.O.B. He'd be sooner damned than let the control of this city slide into the hands of the gangs, just a bunch of idiotic brutes. He preferred a more intelligent touch of cynicism. The tall intimidating man stuck out in the crowd, which seemed to skirt around him like the plague. He couldn't blame them, get to close and they might have actually caught the plague.

His eyes focused on the limp broken body of an ex police officer, he grinned, placed a hand to the man's chest, and let him rise. A few in the crowd past him noticed, taking off before the resurrected cop could launch into the mesh of people tearing and biting and ripping. The irony was a morbidly beautiful thing. "Now, this is more fun."

Last edited by REV on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://revanthi.deviantart.com/
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 am

Sena lay in the shadows of a building, smiling and looking down at a handful of birds she'd thrown some seed to, when the birds scattered. They cawed and flew around a tall man walking down the street, pecking at the decay in the streets and even a few circling around the man as though they knew what prize had walked down the road.
She looked at him from her little sanctuary of shade, grateful that the day was mostly cloudy overhead but still let her move around the city with ease. She saw police officer being resurrected and gasped softly in surprised, putting her hand over her mouth. Another conduit? No.... wait... he had the reapers face paint on.... but hadn't they all been killed by the Templars?
She walked to the corner of the building and stared at the newcomer in admiration. He was powerful....
Back to top Go down
REV

REV

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:49 am

The stink, he'd become familiar with the reek of death, decay, but blood had always been an interesting touch. The crowd broke apart, like screaming mice. Panic was rich, it was enticing. The crowds were dispersing like rain water, it no longer mattered what was happening or who did what, only that to get away prolonged their lives. Safety had always been a misconception created by the mind. ”No one is truly safe.” He muttered and in his moment of distraction, the dead broke off launching itself at him.

He stopped and so did the husk, his hand held to the air and the cadaver convulsed with its ragged dead howl. It twisted, broken by command until it flopped back to its motionless existence on the ground amongst the newly made deceased. Give them too much freedom and they turn on you like rabid dogs, he reminded himself. His eyes ghosted over a figure, the only figure to remain in the vicinity of the scene. Interesting, A smirk curled at his painted lips and he found himself sauntering closer. It was a girl, smaller by a large degree in comparison to him. He tilted a head, stopping several feet from her. ”Like the show, girly?
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:02 am

Sena took a step back, realizing she was practically fun-sized in comparison to the man. Though, only his height is what really startled her. "Y... You're, a conduit?" She asked timidly.
One of the birds circled again around the man and flew down to her. It landed on her shoulder and cawed into her ear. With a chuckle she took some more seeds out of her pocket and fed it to the bird.
Back to top Go down
REV

REV

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:17 am

He leaned slightly, long larky body bent to look down at the smaller girl. Curious, her fear and yet she didn't flee. He grinned, yellow teeth and dark lips. He shrugged at her question, rust colored eyes following the bird as it landed on her shoulder. He retreated, only a hair's worth. Call him primitive, but he was a superstitious old fool an black bird definitely didn't trigger good karma. Then again he played with the shells of dead people so their souls could never rest, he was condemned for eternal bad luck.

”Pr'haps I am, girly, but lets keep that a secret, kay? Wouldn't want to spoil the fun, now would we? What with all the fuss about the Reapers and what not.” He had the slightest feeling, that small quiver he'd always gotten when confronting others. ”Now you wouldn't happen to be a freak like me, would'ya? Ain't that a lovely shame. What's your name, darlin'?”
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:33 am

Sena petted the crow and shooed it away, earning an irritated peck on the head. She rubbed where the bird had pecked her as she dug through the pockets of her dark grey sweater, before pulling out an old sheet of paper, she she unfolded and handed to the man.
The pages were coffee stained and ripped at the edges, like she'd had it for quite some time. the black and white paper held text on it--and old band ad. Most of the words were long gone by trial and error of time wearing at them, but what could be read was all in gothic font with blood dripping down behind each word. A large rosary was displayed behind the enlarged word; "SENA."
"A....ah, I'm Sena.... Crosse, I guess if you need a last name. Well, at least... thats the name I chose for myself. And..." She scuffed her shoe into the cement of the street, careful to hang back in the shadows. "Y-yeah, I'm a conduit..."
Back to top Go down
REV

REV

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:43 am

Of course he'd met his fair share, all the business that had gone on in the city, well, he tended to ignore inner gang wars. It was all trivialities really. He had a much more complex sketch of how things would go. He could map a scene hours before it happened, come up with a plan in seconds. And brutes like the dustmen were running things round here. He grimaced slightly at his thoughts but regained a wide grin as she spoke. He took the paper in hand, eying it with a questioning glance.

”Ah another nameless, seems were all the same.” He'd always had that strange accent, the freakish appearance, it didn't take Reapers to bring it out of him. He looked up at the girl, eyed her hesitant motions. He could spot a persons motives in seconds, detail them out without words being spared. She was smart to keep her distance. She was shy and preserved, where Proctor was eccentric and strange. ”Ah where are my bloody manners, y'can just call me Proctor. Got no place for a lastname, a freak like me. Everyone is just a title, anyways.”

”Don't gotta be 'fraid of me, I'm not gonna bite. Its the meatsacks I can't stand, useless lot all of 'em really. Kinda fun to sic husks on 'em.” The problem is, you know what I can do, and the feeling isn't mutual.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:17 am

Sena cocked her head to the side. "Proctor huh...? It suits you well." She smiled softly and peered at the corpses all around them. "So you... can raise them? Make them living?" She crouched down next to one of the cadavers and plucked a small, dead flower from her pocket before placing it on the bodies forehead, and closed its eyes.
"You bring back their soul? Like... a grimm reaper?" At that she raised her grey eyes at him, which seemed to literally glow. "That's amazing..."
Back to top Go down
REV

REV

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:39 pm

He eyed her as she kneeled at the body, a narrowed stare before kneeling too a decent distance from her. Many people found it hard to trust him, as unbelievable as that sounded. ”I wouldn't call them living.” His eyes traced over the dead petals of the shriveled flower. He leaned forward, let a hand press on the corpse's chest.

Its eyes lashed open, white and bulbous as eggs. Its mouth opened, a shrill sound leaving its dead lips. It didn't move, not while his hand was pressed to its chest. But it stared at him with such fury that it probably would have ripped out his throat. ”Bring back their soul? No, they don't have souls. They're just shells now, filled with savage instinct and absolute hate for whoever is in their way. I only control them, bring them back. I don't rule them.” His eyes flashed up to hers, a slightly twist of sadistic humor in his eyes.

”They called me Proctor because I could bring back their loved ones, thought I was the next apostle. That was until their loved ones started ripping out their hearts.” His eyes centered on the dead one's, callous and narrow as his fingers pressed into its chest. It struggled slightly before dying down, an empty shell once more. ”You can't bring back the dead, we all are already dead, simply just waiting to pass on.”
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:09 am

Sena gasped softly and moved a little away from the corpse so she'd be out of arms reach. "I... well.... I guess your right." She smiled at him so she didn't have to look at the corpse. "What else can you do, if you don't mind my asking, Proctor?"
Back to top Go down
REV

REV

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:09 am

He snickered slightly, slid his hand away from the corpse's chest. "And show you all my tricks? This sounds like an unreasonably one-sided relationship, m'dear." He said, eyeing her questioningly. "Well go on, won't tell anyone- well atleast the dead don't talk. What can you do?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Sena cocked her head to the side. "Well...." She glanced around to make sure no First Sons or Templars could be around. "It's not exactly a Lethal power, but..." She clasped her hands together tightly and opened them; there, sitting in the palm of her hand, was almost like a figurine replica of Proctor, down the finest detail--only, made completely out of a sticky, black substance. The figurine changed into a tendrils slowly and wrapped around her hand before making almost a hissing sound, and diving down into the ground. "I control darkness. It's not the best tool for fighting besides disorienting people, Shade's better at it than I am but..."
Back to top Go down
REV

REV

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:43 pm

He eyed the figurine, his head tilted and fascinated as he watched it shift. He watched the darkness move and convulse and twist as she controlled it. He wanted to poke at it, understand it, like a scientist.”It can be, if you learn to use it. I work with dead people, not much room for improv but you got somethin' real interesting going on here.” It seemed organic, alive. He drew away, however, paranoid to something so unusual.

”Shade?” He squinted his eyes, ”Never heard of him, but I have heard of you now, so s'pose that means you must be pretty darn good.”
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:41 am

Sena blushed a little at the compliment--a dark purple color, rather than a shade of pink or red. "Ah, well.. Shade's... " She hesitated. "Nevermind." She shook her head. "Oh... have you seen... a man around here by chance?"
Back to top Go down
REV

REV

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 pm

He smirked, stood up from where he knelt and stretched. "Well that's very unspecific. I've seen plenty of men around here, lest you mean dead ones.” He squinted his eyes, tilted his head slightly. "Who ya looking for?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:37 am

Sena hesitated and looked down sadly. "I.... I don't know. All I know is I'm... supposed to find someone...." She tugged at her ponytail. "I wonder who..."

(I'm going to go somewhere where i cant access a laptop for a few days :3 i'll post when i can)
Back to top Go down
REV

REV

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:36 pm

He stared slightly with a questioning look. "You're strange, girly." This coming from the seven foot ex-reaper who's friends were the dearly departed, he didn't have much of an argument but he was a hypocrite. "I been hearin' about the new management in these parts, can't say i'm highly impressed. Any idea whose screwing up my district? Gotta pay them a friendly visit some time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Flies [open]   Sleeping with the Flies [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping with the Flies [open]
Page 1 of 1