infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its Terror Time...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Crane Sarrow(Fear Itself):

I stood on a second floor window of a luxury hotel. I was in a full suit, ready for it all to begin. For the day of this city's terror. A creul smile formed on my lips. "Its time to start the fire..." Crane whispered to himself, while his head gave him the theme from the newest batman movie. He pulled on his mask which resembled that of the scarecrow from Batman. I leapt onto the streets, gaining a number of strange, mildly scared looks from the civillians around me. "Empire City, your day of fear has come. You have been told by a former president only to fear fear istself, but now I give you that to fear." I pulled out two long soda-can like things. I opened them up, and rolled them along. A green gas began pouring from them. Fear toxin. Special neuro-toxin variant I had been working on when I mixed my fear abilitys with accelrant. It was basicly bottled up fear and accelernt, but when relased at the same time...I watched the people running about screaming beacue to them everyone around them appered to be thier worst mightmare. One moderately pitiful thing though was that he heard one little boy screm 'Peese no hit me, golfer man een funny pants!' He chukled at that one. Now what other sections of Empire had to bow to the all-consuming fear?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Ophelia could hear the screams from the Drownd part of the Warren, smiling, she rose from the depths of the Sea, and spread her wings. Taking to the sky, Ophelia left an inky trail of water behind her as she flew into a small neighborhood. There was a man with a mask there, spreading fear into the masses. She landed on the ground with a splash, tendrils of Tears grabbing them, drowning them on the spot, turning them into her servants. "Well well well. It seems I'm not the only one who wants to see the world drown."
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:05 pm

((OOC:Sorry for the changing POV in my first post. I was heavily distracted.))

"A drowning world? Drowning is a major fear of many I hope you realize...I must experiment with that some time...Possibly in New Marias, around flood town." I replied honsetly to the girl before me. She would have made most wet thier pants and go crying to thier mothers, who would already be dead of heart attack after seeing her."I would much rather see the world fall to it's knees at the hands of fear. Drowning I would do minorly."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:15 pm

"Well, either way, the world needs to fall. my first step will be Empire city. I've already seized a tidy portion of the Warren. would you like to see it?" Ophelia scrutinized this guy. a bit vain, maybe, but he could be useful.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:43 am

I looked at the girl. Very interesting human being. Her being a conduit like myself was obvious. She was that Ophelia girl-Leader of the Drowning Doom. One tat could easily turn on you. I scanned her mind seaching for her fear...Found it. A fear of failure. I suppose that will be good enough insurance for this venture. "I suppose I would like to see..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:47 am

"Well then," ophelia said. "You follow me." Ophelia flew upward, and landed on a roof top, and turns to Crane. "you coming?" She didn't have all day.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 pm

"One minute." Crane said. He scanned the crowd of terrified helpless people, and spotted a muscular biker shouting 'NO! NOT MY BACON!' who was nest to a motercycle. He got on, and revved it up. Crane didn't bother with a helmet as he began following the girl, if he fell, it was dark enough that he could protect himself with shadows.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Ophelia took flight, flying towards the warren, making sure that the potential recruit keot up.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:52 am

((OOC:Theseus, you're starting to ignore the RP rules again. Each post is supposed to be four sentences.))

I rode along with Opehlia towards the drowned warren. Lucky me, I had gotten a souped up bike. The meat-head driver had figured out how to take the speed cap off plus he put in a small amount of nitro. It was easy to keep up with the flying Ophelia in it."So, when, and why, did you make the drowned warren, might I ask?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Ophelia smiled. "Well, the Tears are powerful. I had seized a small amount of territory from the Templars, and went straight to work. The Tears changed the very landscape, in it's own way. since then, my territory has grown some, though there are those that try to dispute me. I actually had to hold off an attack from the Templars and from Conduits whom thought that I shouldn't continue my work."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Cran Sarrow(Fear Itself):

I carefully reveiwed what she was saying. Should she turn on me, he could easily give any court reasons to incarcerate her, assuming she was caught. Until then, a relationship founded on the random chance of meeting and a high level of distrust would continue."From Templars as well as Conduits you say? It is never good to completely sure of anything. if you put far too much faith in your defenses, is they find a single kink you will be blind sided and destroyed. I could take a look and tell you if I can find anything if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:12 am

Ophelia frowned, and didn't answer. Instead, she continued flying, her dark wings beating the air as the sky began to darken. in the sky, a moon in the shape of a skull appeared slowly, like it was always there, but a thick fog had hidden it from view. Ophelia landed next to the Conduit. "We will need to go together from here on in. Else my army would attempt to bury you.... and then kill you."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Crane Sarrow(The Fear):

"I see..." I nodded in approval, as I appered to scratch my thigh, I quickly tugged a small explosive out of my pocket. I had it because I thought if the police caught me I could escape by blowing the gas tank. But now I could you it as a fail-safe it they let me in, I was in. If they tried to kill me, I blow the bike for a distraction and get the hell out of there. I planted the explosive charge on the gas tank and slowed vastly down to match Ophelias walking speed.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Ophelia seemed to relax tremendously from being within her home territory. The very air seemed to darken at her presence, filled with dark energy. the buildings were all cracked and damaged from extended exposure to the power of the Tears, with lampposts replaced by what looked like tall candelabras made from a black metal, with dim candles, and parts of the buildings covered in a black slime.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:56 pm

"Very interesting orginization you have here. You strike fear into people's hearts, yes?" "-insert whatever Ophelia says here-" She replied. I nodded. "I'm interested in joining this group. As long as you don't tear me. If you do it would be very painful...For you." Of course I couldn't hurt Ophelia that was beyond what I could. I could however scare her into so much mental pain it would be more than many could do physicaly.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Ophelia listened as he commented. "yes, the decor is quite lovely..." Then, Crane commented his intentions to join, but his desire to remain unTeared. "Well, we can hardly have that. What if we were to Tear you just enough for a mental connection? This way, we can relay our thoughts together..."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 pm

"I couldn't go with that. I have no way to gauge how much tears you put on me." I remarked. "If I need to contact you I have my methods. If you need to contact me you'll probably find me living around where ever latest spot in my reign of terror is. I'll be seeing you." With that and little doubt in my mind that she would decline I drove off back towards the hotel i currently occupied.

~END~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its Terror Time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Terror Time...   Its Terror Time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its Terror Time...
Page 1 of 1