infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering without a destination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Backfire

Backfire

Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Aaron laughed. "Oh then you must hate my guts. Trees are kinda my main form of chucking weapon. Large Trunk means more pain for the dumba$$es that think I'll go down without a fight." He told her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:27 pm

My smile fell a little but I didn't get mad. Or at least I tried not to. I wanted to make more friends and getting mad at one was a bad start. " Well..uh...at least you don't shoot em." I responded, shrugging slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Aaron gave her a weird look. "Shoot...a tree...? What stupid ignorant fool shoots a tree?" He asked her. Sure..he knew that she was kinda struggling not to get mad at him after what he said about how he kills trees. He could respect that if she did get made at him. But seriously. Shooting a TREE? Who does that? It's pointless!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:51 pm

I sighed and slumped against the bench. " It's a long story. You wouldn't want to hear it." I responded frowning slightly. It really was a strange story. " Umm...What do you do on your free time?" I asked, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 pm

"I would like to hear it..but maybe later." He told her and then thought about what he did with his free time since she asked. "Well...my brother and me are homeless...and really don't stay in the same city for a very long time...so usually my free time is spent doing petty crimes to keep me and him from starving...and then moving on to the next city." He told her..
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:17 pm

I sighed slightly and sat up a bit. " Huh. I bet you're good at it what with your powers and all." I replied. As usual I always found a positive spin on things whatever the case. I did it uncounciously and hopefully it wouldn't get me into too much trouble at times.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:45 am

Aaron shrugged. "I don't really like to talk about it. As much as I refuse to admit it to most anyone...I hate the life I lead right now...not being able to settle down in one place...make an honest living with my powers.." He told her with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 pm

I placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled slightly albeit a bit nervously. I wasn't much of a pep talker but I could try."I'm sure one day you will be able to lea the life you want to. Things are always changing, neh?" I replied, tilting my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Aaron smiled over at Cory. "Thanks." He told her and then looked around. "Uhm....did I miss something.....or is it suddenly completely deserted around here?" He asked her after seeing that like everyone was missing.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:44 pm

I smiled back glad that my pep talk had worked. My eyes widened slightly and I glanced around too. There was no one in sight. " It's completely deserted..." I murmured in response.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Aaron stood up and walked out onto the road looking around. "Did a magic bomb go off or something and leave only the two of us here or something?" He asked..not really expecting an answer

((Well...I don't know about a bomb...but I think RP player magic may have had it's work xD))
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:42 am

I blushed slightly and stood up too. This was practically a perfect scene for a fight and the universe was known for its love of irony. " W-well maybe. Crazier things have happened." I replied, shrugging slightly. I sighed and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:52 am

Aaron looked around for a minute longer and then he caught a glimpse of someone. He started to walk over to the person but then felt a sharp pain in his shoulder and the sound of a gun shot pierce the air. He cried out in pain and then quickly created a telekinetic field to stop anymore bullets when they got to close. He looked around but the his mind started buzzing like crazy and he crumpled down to his knees as a crowd of Dust Men appeared.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:02 am

I jumped hearing him cry out in and pain and almost automatically reached for my knife. I ran over to Aaron and dropped to one knee. I looked over his wound trying to remember what to do but I stopped noticing all the dustmen.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:07 am

Aaron just wailed in more agony as the pain from his wound and the buzzing in his head meddled together. "Make it stop! Get out of my head!" He wailed as the Dust men raised their guns and trained them on Cory.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 am

I blushed a bright red having all those people look at me and being so threatening. I took Aarons face in my hands and I grimaced. He wasn't looking to good. " W-well I know w-why everyone left... " I stuttered out glancing back over to the Dustmen. I slowly concentrated making small vines rise up and around the Dustmens feet.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:30 am

"Cory...run..." Aaron told her as he saw the Dust men get so close to pulling the tigers on their weapons. "I'm dead weight to you, now go...before you get shot." He muttered to her before crying out in pain again at the buzzing in his mind.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:42 am

My eyes widened and I frowned in reaction to what he said. "I'm not leaving you to die. It'd be a waste of your potential to die know." I responded, not caring that I sounded like my father. I flinched hearing him cry out and it made me feel even worse. I couldn't leave him like this.I glanced back over to the dustmen. The vines had scussesfuly wrapped around their feet and more so on the ones infront of us. I leaned in closer to Aaron and whispered " You think you could put up a sheild? B-but only for like ten second or so? " I asked, my voice a little shaky.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Aaron groaned in more pain and then saw the dustmen get close to pull the triggers on their weapons. "Ten seconds..." He told her with a nod...and then he put up a shield just as the gang members fired at them
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:30 pm

I smiled weakly at him and nodded.As soon as they fired their weapons I made the vines around their feet pull on their kneese making them fall. I grabbed Aarons hand that wasn't wounded and pulled him toward an opening In the circle the dustmen had made around us. I tried to be gentle when pulling him but we needed to get out of there fast. Those dustmen weren't going to stay down for long.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Aaron stood and ran as she pulled him. He winced from time to time but just powered through it and kept running faster and faster. Soon they rounded a corner and then into an alleyway and Aaron crumpled there. He breathed heavily and looked up at her. "I....can't...run anymore..." He told her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 pm

I kneeled infront of him and smiled. " That's ok. We're safe now.You did really well." I replied with a grin. I sat down next to him and started searching through my bag for my mini-medic kit. It held bandages, aspirin, some home made poultice. I turned to him once I got it out ?"Do ya want me to bandage your wound? For uh...until you can get to a clinic or something?"I asked , blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Aaron smiled at her offer. "Please..." He told her and he started to pull off the t-shirt he was wearing so that she could actually see the wound better.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 pm

I blushed slightly when he took off his shirt but I just went along with the bandaging up. I cleaned the wound with one of those medical disinfectant wipes and then started bandaging it up.It was times like these I was glad I had learned basic medical stuff.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Aaron winced here and there as she went through cleaning and bandaging his wound. But he didn't mind the stinging and the random spouts of pain..He was just happy that he had Cory here to help him...the dustmen would've killed him had she not been around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering without a destination
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: