infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering without a destination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:40 pm

I finished up and smiled slightly. I had actually done a pretty good job compared to when I did it on me. I looked up at him and smiled whimsically. " Sorry it's not perfect but it's the best I can do. Luckily the bullet passed through your arm so you don't have any fragments in there. That could've ruined your arm...B-but it's fine now...Just need t-to heal up..."I said, blushing a bit more as what I said went on. I usually didn't talk much and I hoped he didn't find it annoying or something.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Aaron smiled and moved his arm around a tiny bit. He groaned from the sharp pain he felt..but muffled it so they wouldn't get found. He looked over at Corey and then pulled her over and gave her a hug, ignoring the pain he was feeling at this time. "Thank you.." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:13 pm

I blushed a bright red and gently hugged back, trying not to hurt him. I probably looked extremly awkward."You're welcome...But-uh- Thank you to you too. If it wasn't for you we'd be dead right about now."I replied, the blush on my cheeks starting to fade a little. I sat back against the wall and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Aaron smiled and then looked around for his shirt. He found it on the ground near his feet and bent down, then picked it up. Quickly he slipped it back on and with buzzing in his head now gone he could think straight. He glanced down at the alley entrance and then up to the roofs. "How much you want to bet we're surrounded from the entrance and the roof?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:39 pm

I sighed and stood up."I'm not very good at betting. Well I am but I heard it was illegal or something...umm..w-what do you think?"I responded, a blush evident on my face after I started sounding like my dad. All technical and square.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Aaron smiled at her and then looked up. "Only one way to know for sure.." He muttered and then focused his powers. Slowly he lifted up into the air and then jetted up into the sky. He put up a barrier in case he was met by bullets...but their was nothing there..nothing at all.. He grew a confused look and then slowly flew over to the street they were on and found that the dust men were scattered across the asphalt..lifeless forms of their former selves. He grew a shocked look and then a solem one as he flew back to the ally and landed next to Cory..."..Th-They're...all....dead..." He told her..still freaked by what he saw.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:05 am

"Be careful!"I called out as he rose off the ground. It would suck if he got attacked while flying. The fall alone could kill him. I glanced over to him when he landed and my face fell seeing his expression. "W-what? But the vines weren't poisinous..."I replied my eyes widening.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Aaron shook his head. "It wasn't the vines...." He muttered to her and then walked out of the alley...motioning for her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:45 pm

I blushed slightly and let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. I followed after him tentatively, more or less expecting some monster to pop out and attack us. "I have a bad feeling about this."I said, glancing around warily.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:57 pm

"You may want to prepare your stomach..." He told her as he lead her out of the alley and then around the corner back to where the bodies lie. He stiffened up and tried to hold back his sick feelings from the site of it all.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:02 pm

I took in a deep breath and clenched my fists. I'd seen enough of my fathers crazy experiments to be used to blood and dismembered limbs and the like." What do you think did them in?" I asked, taking a tentative step next to him.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Aaron shrugged as he moved closer to her. "I don't know.." He told her in response to her question and then looked around.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:13 pm

I sighed and looked around too. I was getting a bad feeling again."Can we get out of here? This place feels dangerous."I asked, lightly crossing my arms around my chest.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Aaron nodded and then walked over to her. "Ever flown before?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:05 pm

My eyes widened slightly at his question and I shook my head. I'd driven to the city when I mooved and I don't think roller coasters counted. "N-not really." I responded, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Aaron smiled. "Just close your eyes..and relax.." He told her as he wrapped his arms around her and they started to lift into the air.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:46 pm

I lightly noded my head and tried to stay calm though it was proving harder the higher up we went. Its not the. Flying that scared me but the falling that did. " So,uh, h-how often do you fly ariund?" I asked, my nervousness showing through in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Aaron shrugged. "Near all the time." He told her and pulled her closer to him to make sure she wouldn't fall as he flew towards a more...safe-ish area.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:24 pm

I blushed slightly and sighed. Knowing that he was good at flying was reasuring. It helped me calm down a ton. " Where are we going? " I asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Aaron shrugged again, "I don't know...that's up to you at this point." He told her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 pm

" Well,uh, ther's this mini garden I've been working on a little to the south of here. We could go there."I replied, pointing toward that direction. I had some food there and a bunch of soda.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:22 pm

"Ok." He told her and held her closer to him as he changed course and turned up the speed as he head to the place she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:33 pm

I smiled slightly and glanced up at him. "you're gonna love it.Its got a ton of flowers and Ive been working on this apple tree and a strawberry bush and grape vines and not to mention the tomatoes that have already sprouted an-...Im rambling arent I?" I said, blushing a bright red at the end.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Aaron smiled down at her. "Yes..you are. But I don't mind it one bit." He told her and then slowed as they got closer to their destination.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:47 pm

My blush faded and I smiled up at him. I glanced over to the rooftop where my mini garden was and my eyes widened a bit after I remembered about the security system. " Hold on for a second. I have to move the vines before we land." I said urgently, getting a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering without a destination
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: