infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reapers in New Marais

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Reapers in New Marais Empty
PostSubject: Reapers in New Marais   Reapers in New Marais Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Thomas was walking around impatiently. it had been a couple weeks. where were those Reaper Conduits that Lysander sent for him?
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Reapers in New Marais   Reapers in New Marais Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:56 pm

A few trucks rolled up and Lysander got out of the one in the back. He walked to the front and whispered to the driver "Leave no loose ends." The message was broadcast to the reapers and three engineers were thrown out, dead. "Ah, Thomas, I told you we'd help you. Just tell me what you need and give me about seventy dollars. You get the first timer bonus." He ordered his reapers out of the trucks and the forty-six men jumped out and lined up on a disorganized manner. "I hoe this is enough for now, the rest are fighting that dramatic bitch in empire."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Reapers in New Marais   Reapers in New Marais Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Thomas smiled. "Thanks for the help, man. I really wanted these guys over for if Ophelia decided to pay New Marais a little... visit. I hate the thought of facing her alone... I don't know what she'd do. probably flood the place in Tears."
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reapers in New Marais   Reapers in New Marais Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reapers in New Marais
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: