infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Reapers: Under New Management

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:42 am

Lilith looked over as the leaders were returning and raised an eyebrow. “Wot’s this now? You lot look like a bunch a’ flippin zombies.” She looked at Ophelia. “An’ this was your doing I presume?”
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Ophelia grinned. The Reapers were now under new management. "Who said it was? they only bathed in the Tars of Sasha. maybe the Tar is wearing off in potency. My Tears will stay strong long after I die. so," She turned toward Lilith. "How do you feel about incredible power flroing through your veins?"
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Liliths eyes flashed. "I only feel it every time someone attacks me. Adrenaline and whatnot. . ." She narrowed her eyes at Ophelia. "Are you propositioning something?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:40 pm

((Styx, didn't realize anyone was on! Became Admin of a few more sites, and I've gotten busy busy busy!))

"Oh, so you are already a conduit?" Ophelia gazed at Lilith. "I see. the fact that you aren't a total idiot should have tipped me off."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:00 pm

(Don't worry love :3 it seems like nobody comes on anymore anyways.

Lilith raised an eyebrow. "Hardly. If you count being ungodly for 30 seconds at a time, then, yes, I'm a conduit." She stretched her neck, twisting it sharply and cracking it loudly. "I'm a hell of a shot though." She grinned at that like it was a sick inside joke.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:09 am

Ophelia sighed, she had difficulty understanding this one. "I bet you are quite the shot. be so kind as to explain your definition of Ungodly.." as she said this, she raised her arms, and blck water dripped to the ground, seeming to be a force of it's own, anting to devour the mind. Sasha's tar was just a liquid, the Tears moved with their own thought, and Opheilia merely guided the, kept them under her will. if they were to break free of that control.....
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:29 am

Liliths lips curled into a sadistic smile and she cocked her head to the side, simply staring at Ophelia. "Oh hoo~ But If I told you, that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it dear?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:11 am

"Oh come on, aren't we on the same side? if I were to utilize your sills, it would be better if i knew them, so I could better prepare my plans."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:39 am

"Oh, how delightfully silly you are~!" She laughed and held Ophelias face in her hands and stared at her, her voice taking on a darker tone. "But what if I want to use...." She giggled, "You? Then, your plans would be for naught. So tell me, do you REALLY want to take that risk?" Her eyes quivered.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:45 am

Ophelia's face turned a much deeper, darker shade of blue. "Hands. remove them. now." the tone in her voice left no room for debate.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:50 am

"Ooh? Does it bother you?" She smiled at her. "I think maybe I will show you what I can do. Now, may I have this dance?" With that she removed her hand and pulled back, slapping Ophelia across the face.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:04 am

Ophelia's reacton was instantaneous, Tears coating her arm, she swung at Lilith, her fingers clawed, pouring Black Water from her hands. at the samwe time, she threw a wave over her head to crash down onto Lilith. Then, she Melted into the Water, the pool spreading rapidly as she waited. she went to her Grave Diggers, and appeared from the ground, and spoke. "Build me a grave to bury my foe."

"As you wish," the mindless digger said. He carved a hole with his shovel, and Ophelia stepped into it, falling underneath the earth. Ophelia traveled towards Lilith underground, ready to rise in explosive fasion. she still had some tricks up her sleeve...
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:27 am

Lilith stood stock still, in pain from the attack and the tears covering her arms, stinging her where Ophelia had attacked her. Then her lips curled into a smile and she raised her head as Ophelia approached her again from under the ground. “1. 2. 3. . .” She raised her arms and narrowed her eyes at the Reapers the Ophelia had infected. “Grab her when she rises.” Half of them just looked confused and half of them trailed towards Lilith.

Last edited by ReaptheMusic on Wed May 16, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : accidental powerplay :< I sorry)
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:23 pm

((Powerplay, Ophelia didn't rise from the ground yet. please repost))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:13 pm

My bad Sad edited.)
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Ophelia traveled towards Lilith underground, and exploded beneath her, blasting her backwards on an explosion of rock and debris
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:42 am

Lilith was flung back against the (cave?) wall, and slumped to the ground, coughing. She raised her head, blinking debris out of her eyes and rising unsteadily off the ground. "You. . . You're made of Tears?" Silently, she continued counting under her breath "6. 7. 8. 9. . ."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:27 am

((I don't know, XD))

"I am made of sorrow itself." Ophelia looked to her Reapers. "I see you have an interesting poweer, for a limited time, you can mimic the powers of others. my power isn't so much as controlling the Sea's power, so much as directing it's rage."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:27 pm

"Heh, so, You're made of it, are you?" Lilith raised her head and smirked... "I wonder." She raised her hand at Ophelia and tested it on Ophelias body, trying to see if it would make her start running toward Lilith. "11. 12. 13. 14. 15. . ."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Absolutely nothing happened. ((that's bordering a powerplay, there. be lucky you were only trying.))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:40 pm

(*sighs* I’m sorry. . .) “Screw this.” Lilith muttered and dropped her hands. She looked down at the ground, sighing, as though in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:24 am

Opheilia crossed her arms. she was, at the very least, imoressed. "any other talents, or is that it?" she asked, and while the cynical tone never left her voice, she didn't seem to be taunting. far from it.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:56 am

"Nah. . ." She looked up and slung her rifle off her back, pointing it at Ophelia with a sick grin on her face, holding it in one hand. "I'm a horrid conduit really. . . It sucks, being a GOD for only 30 seconds at a time! No time for fun, no time. . ." As she spoke one of the Reapers still under Liliths command came up behind Ophelia with a gun and went to hit her over the head with it. At the last second Lilith twisted her rifle to the side and shot. The bullet went over Ophelias shoulder and into the head of the Reaper, who fell on impact. Lilith grinned sickly at this. "Good thing I'm a hell of a shot<3"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Ophelia grinned. "good indeed. we could use that in the Drowning Doom."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:22 pm

"Aw'right, aw'right, I'll help you." Panting, she took her rifle down and leaned on it like a cain. "Okay Emo gal, what you got in mind? Turning this city into a bunch o' mindless zombies? World domination?" As she spoke she took a needle out of her back pocket and made a tourniquet on her arm, drawing her own blood--which was still the tears--just before the the 30 seconds was up. She stored it in a vial and put it back into her pocket before lighting a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reapers: Under New Management
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next