infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking in Empire City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

Walking in Empire City Empty
PostSubject: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Kiame walked down the sidewalk slowly, looking around. She didn't know the area well, and she was rather new to Empire City. She did, however, see a guy she thought was cute and walked up to him. She flirted a bit and asked for a bit then walked away, knowing where to go now.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Lucas Rice floated above the streets on Empire City, keeping an eye out for any trouble. Truth be told, the day had shaped up to be rather boring. Reaper muffins were at an all time low, the Dust Men seemed to have stopped trying to break through the prison's defenses, and the Furst Sons were suspiciously quiet. Lucas saw a woman who seemed mildly lost and drifted toward her, "Great, from teenage conduit hero to a tour guide."
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Kiame looked up at the guy who floated over to her. "Hello." She decided to keep her little disguise up. She could feel her fangs pushing at her skin. Not now...Later.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:34 pm

"Need help with anything?" Lucas asked, he hoped she said yes, it would give him something to do. With him being only fifteen, he shouldn't be left alone with free time. That's when bad things happened.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:38 pm

She smiled sweetly. "Yes I do. I can't seem to find my apartment, I'm rather new here." Kiame could feel one of her finger joints ready to pop out her skin.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 pm

"Apartments?" Lucas asked, "Hm...well they're some apartments a couple blocks from here! You want me to take you there?"
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:55 pm

"Sure." She nodded and silently plotted to try and bite this boy. By any means necessary.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Lucas led the way, half the time walking and the other time gliding. They came to some older-looking apartments and Lucas stared at them, "This your place, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:30 pm

I nod. "Thank you." I smile. "Would you like to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Lucas hesitated, "Well...mom said never to even talk to strangers, but you seem nice, so sure!"
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 pm

I smile. "Alright then." I open the door and walk up to my room, waving him in.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Lucas took it in. It wasn't much, but he still had decent manners, "Nice place. A lot nicer than most the places around here, actually."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:43 pm

"Thanks. It was all I could really afford." I smile. "Would you like some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Lucas shrugged, "If that's all you have, I mean I much rather prefer soda." He didn't add in that beer was also on the list. Legally, he wasn't allowed to drink, but no one followed the law anymore in Empire.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 pm

I look in my fridge. "I have some coke." I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 pm

"Sounds good to me! As long as you don't mind me drinking it..." Lucas said, watching. "I don't even know you're name yet."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:55 pm

I grab one for him and hand it to him. "Kiame." I smile. "And it's not a problem."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:58 pm

"Love the name!" Lucas said, cracking open the can. A breeze rolled in through an open window, as it always did when he was happy, "Lucas Rice, Conduit of Wind, un-official guardian of Empire City while Cole MacGrath is...absent."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 pm

I nod. "I see. Would you like to see my powers?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:01 pm

"Another conduit, eh?" Lucas said, standing up, "Always nice to see a little new blood around here power-wise, whatcha got?"
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:02 pm

"Well...it's a bit weird..." I look down.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:09 pm

"Oh...I get if you don't want to show me or anything like that." Lucas said, frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:10 pm

I shake my head. "Here it goes." I stand straight and grab my shoulder. I pull a long, narrow bone out of it, resembling a needle. A very long. Deadly needle. Made of bone.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:12 pm

"Holy crap! That's...That's...FREAKING AMAZING!" Lucas said, finally a cool power showed up!
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:15 pm

I smile and blush a bit. "Thanks..You're the first person to react like this."

OOC: So I'm assuming this is pre-RFI? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Empire City   Walking in Empire City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking in Empire City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: