infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flickering Light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Ava Rice walked down the dark streets of the Historical District. She hated this place, especially at night. The First Sons had been in little contact for her, but they had told her that she had a target...Anothe female conduit. Reports said he powers were over bones. Ava found that creepy. She was trained to do this, though, and she walked down the streets, her white, glowing staff in hand as always. It flickered lightly as she walked, doing the thing it was given its name for: Flicker. The staff gave off enough light for Ava to feel only slightly uncomfortable in the dark.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Kristoff

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Kristoff Makarov was in the shadows, watching his target, a Miss Ava Rice. She was a conduit with power over light. She was Kris' target, and Kris never let a target get away. He tailed her for a while, she seemed to be on some sort of mission, but what she was gonna do was meet the business ends of Kris' katanas. He chuckled, his night vision being of use to him, he didn't want to lose sight of her.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Kiame was walking down the street at night. Stupid? Probably. But those who were stupid enough to attack her were going down. She wondered how Kris was...No matter. She shouldn't be thinking about him anyhow. She continued her way down the sidewalk, admiring how creepy Empire City looked at night. "Wow...This place'd scare me. If I were a wimp. But whatever." Kiame randomly pulled a bone out her shoulder. Dangerous to do in public? Yes. Did she care? No.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Ava's eyes widened when she found out her target had been in front of her the whole time! She hefted Flicker and began walk faster, approaching the conduit. She brought Flicker back and began to bring it down, aiming its quick decent at the conduit's head.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Kris grinned slightly, he may have to do no work at all, Ava had just attacked the only person to give Kris trouble in a fight. He laughed as he watched, readying a Katana, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Kiame turned just in time to catch the staff being lowered toward her head. "And for a second there you thought you had me, right? Well you're wrong. VERY WRONG." She released the staff and pushed the girl back, summoning her spine from her back. She noticed Kris hiding nearby. "Kris. You can come out." She smiled mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Ava's eyes widened and she stumbled back. For her, it was hard to be a badass in the dark, it hurt her. "Two of 'em?" Ava asked, exhausted, "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Kris walked out, "How did you know I was there?" He smiled as he put a hand on Ava, "This little girl giving you trouble, Kia?" He looked down at her with exposed fangs. "Oh, where are my manners, the name's Kristoff Makarov, think you've heard of me?"
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:53 pm

"I can sense you. It's not that hard." She smiled. "Well, I believe she was about to attack me. Can you believe it? Attack? Me?" She put a hand on her chest and mocked surprise. "Do you know what I am, little girl?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Ava pushed the man's hand off her shoulder, "You're not involved in this, it's between me," Ava looked at the other female conduit, "And her. No matter how much time you spent in the Guild." Ava then picked up Flicker, which had fallen on the ground, and raised it, "I know your kind, yes. I'm one of them. I have nothing against you, some people just want you dead."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:06 pm

"Well I, unfortunatly for you-" She ran at full speed, coming face to face with the girl within seconds. "-I don't feel like dying today." Kiame straightened the spine and struck at the girl's knee, hardening it to the point of being able to break through iron.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Ava tried to move away, and fortunately the spine/whip didn't hit her knee! Unfortunately, it her shin, snapping it instantly. Ava swore, and threw Flicker like a spear at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Kris laughed as it hit, "You know, people want you dead too, and they hired the best." Kris pulled out his katanas and slashed at Ava's back, hoping to get her spine.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Kiame caught the staff. "Ooh. What a neat little toy. I might just keep it." She smiled and hissed at the girl. Kiame laughed. "This is what you get when you attack me. Kris? Would you like to do the honors?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Ava tried to call Flicker to her. Since it was linked with her souls she could do that. It wobbled, but she was too weak to do anything. She noticed her shin was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:41 am

Kris sighed, "Being Lucas' sister, I was hoping you'd put up a fight, this is pathetic, I almost regret killing you." Kris walked up to her and put the katana through her heart, and began shocking until he heard the POP of the heart exploding.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:03 pm

((End thread for me. RIP Ava.))
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Kiame smiled. "Good job Kris." She kissed his cheek then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Kris caught himself blushing and smiling. NO! You can't fall for anyone, you're an assassin, a cold-blooded killer! He screamed at himself mentally, he was angry with himself, he couldn't be falling for a halfling, it wasn't right. He walked out while sheathing his katanas, mentally hating himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flickering Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickering Light   Flickering Light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flickering Light
Page 1 of 1