infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calling all Conduits!

Go down 
+4
#Megz
Gormakid
legolosarrow
Theseus12
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Calling all Conduits! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Thomas wandered the streets of New Marais. He'd been expecting an attack by the Doom, but they'd dissapeared. odd. Not a single Grave Digger or Bride. No Ratguts, No Organists, No Dirgibles... what happened... He gathered all sound to him, listening in on every conversation being spoke on the island. Nothing. no talk of any Doom... except for a sudden disappearance of anyone and anything asociated with Templars, the Drowning Doom, or anyone with any powers at all.

His brow furrowed as he listened to this. the air around him thrummed with all this sonic energy, when he had a sudden bad thought. Empire City.

He flew, then, the sonic energy wrapping around him as he used it to lift him into the air. Flying to Empire City, he flew all over the city, finding... nothing. no Doom, No Templars... No Conduits.

Landing on top of his roof, Thomas spoke aloud, using his powers to have it go all around the world. "This is a message left to anyone left with any form of powers. Come to Empire City. I don't care how you do it, just come." Thomas sat in a chair, popped himself a root beer, and drank, waiting.

Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 pm

(OOC: I'm only bringing in my good guys, because I doubt it would be fun if Crane started fear gassing everyone.)
Matteo Alacran:
A powerful sound wave shook Matt's skull. "Kirtley..." he thought.
"Calling for conduits..." Matt looked down at his hands. "You stopped this a while ago..."
Matt clneched his hands into palms. "I don't care. I need to continue fighting on."
Matt was about to do something he hadn't done in a long time.
He walked through his apartment and opened a closet.
He removed a single back pannel, revealing a costume, and assortment of weaponry.
"It's been a while, hasn't it." Matt thought with a grin.
He donned his suit, and within minutes, was out the window. He sprinted along the streets, made his way up to the rooftops. He saw Thomas Kirtley sitting there drinking a rootbeer.
"You called. And so I have come- And I always will."

Jason Cregnix:
Jason lazily sat in his chair, anylyzing data...
"What ever happened to this place?" He wondered. "It used to be so...Full of life... Now it's like a desolate wasteland."
Suddenly, his computer said "Sir, sound anomaly detected. Vocal patterns match that of Thomas Kirtley."
"Kirtley?" Jason remebered the name. The guy with sound powers...
"Relay the message computer."
As the message played, Jason felt his Iron Man suit forming around him.
As the message stopped, he was fully armored.
"Feels good to be back in the suit." Jason thought, as he acceded into the air. The skylight opened, and he flew to where the sound came from. He landed, and said simply.
"You needed me- and now I've come and I'm ready to help."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:50 pm

((OOC note, his last name is Ellis))

Thomas smiled. The fact that there were people with powers remaining proved that he wasn't the last conduit in existence, which lifted his spirits. All of a sudden, a kid climbed on the roof. "Well, there you are!" He walked over, and it seemed like transparent copies of himself rushed to him, and blended with his body. "Even with seven of him, Ash can have difficulty finding someone. You've got some lungs on you, kid."

Thomas smiled at that, then watched as a brown gecko with blue eyes crawled towards him, and then shifted in form, turning into a brown haired, blue eyed youth, who stood, smiling. "Simon Cowell. now, what did you call us for?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Lucas Rice heard the message like everyone else. He had been in the sewers for the past few days, trying to route out any Reapers left after the battles that had been going on in Empire City for so long. The sewers were a nasty place. Not enough wind and open air, in Lucas's opinion. The message shook the roof overhead, before Lucas even heard the full message he had found the nearest manhole cover and climbed out, taking a deep breath of fresh air. Lifting himself off the ground with the wind, he took off to find the source of noise that was calling to him.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:52 pm

I small sigh escaped my lips as I managed to get to the top of the roof, having been following Simon. High heeled boots weren't the best for climbing buildings. I waved halfheartedly at the others that were there. I wasn't a conduit but I had been around enough to get dragged into the 'party'.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Lilith pulled herself on the roof, crouched down, and stared at Thomas. the black eyepatch over her left eye marred her once beautiful features and she stood tall. Now that Ophelia had dissapeared... she had been free. "Tha' f*ck do you gits' want?"

She was cut short when a pistol went to her head. "Lilith Fredya. Five accounts of murder and 46 counts of prostitution. I ought to bring you in." War smirked. "Come off it ducky," Lilith sneered. "If you wanted to bring me in you would 'ave you tar f*cking lot."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Lysander approached Lillith from behind and shot once into the air. Nobody calls his girl a tar fucker, she hated the stuff. "You're one to talk, bum fucker." He sneared back to her. He held tar in his hand ready to blind her at any moment. This bitch was crazy and unpredictable, and she escaped him last time. He was hoping it would be easier with War here.

Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Matteo Alacran(The Darkness):
Matt peered around the crowed. As far as he could tell, they were all friends.
Matt guessed that the meeting was to discuss what should be done about Ophelia the one who was the leader of the Drowning Doom.But he waited for someone else to speak up first to make sure he wasn't wrong.

(OOC: I will try to keep most of the defensive measures Jason measures as un-op as possible. And all of the stuff will be able to be taken out from a one shot by Opehlia.)
Jason Cregnix:
Jason looked around. His armor said they were all friendlies, with good background checks except for Lilith and Lysander. But he figured they could be of use.
Jason turned his external speakers up a little more so that he could be heard better.
"I would assume that we were brought here to discuss the Opehlia issue, yes? As such I've brought some defensive measures... I can put down some auto turrets but only with low caliber bullets. We can't risk them hitting civilians and causing lots of damage. I've also got some flying Prowler cameras armed with a pistol like gun for intel. I also have some LOTUS anti-tank mines around the perimeter of the drowned warren to keep the drowning doom from getting out. I've also got a Pelican drop ship to get the non-flyers deep into the hot zone. But it has only a 9mm chain gun for defense so it couldn't provide combat support. It would drop us and then it's gone. But there is one fail safe I have..."
Jason reached into a leather stachel he had on his back and pulled out a hyper dense black box. "One SHIVA tactical nuke. Just enough firepower to send all of the drowned warren to hell. We'd only use this if all of us are dead, and once the LOTUS mines have gone off. Because after that there's nothing left in Ophelia's wake. So this is a fail-safe and that alone. We won't use it otherwise."
Jason made the remark about the nuke grimly, with a highly serious tone in his voice. It was a last resort, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Thomas' jaw dropped. "Holy hell. You have a fucking NUKE???" Thomas only started calming down after his explanation. "Ok.... I still don't like the idea. what if the Doom get their hands on the damn thing?"

((My other charries are silent))
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Raiden was crouching against the door of Shrapnel (a gun shop), listening through the crack between the door and the threshold to some meeting of morally marvelous (mostly) conduits.

The clerk started:"What are you-"
"Shh!" Raiden hissed.
"-doing?"
"Shh-sh!"
"All I'm-"
"Shh-shhhh-rr~!"

As for the conduits, the discussion was about Ophelia and her...Drowning Doom, is it? That sounds about right. The part that Raiden heard after shushing the clerk made the problem sound worse than it could possibly be. At least, he hoped it wasn't that bad, because the one who seemed to be a scientist said that, if Empire City ran out of defenses (ie, conduits, military-grade explosives, police, and Templars), he was going to detonate a nuclear warhead that would wipe out at least a third of the city.

Raiden looked up. How many Drowning Doom were there? What kinds? He opened the door very slightly more to look around, get a glimpse of these people.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Wars eyes never Left Lilith, smiling to the side at Lysander. "Hey babe." She ticked her head to the side. "Just how powerful is this nuke?"
"Oi, Tar F*cker, put the gun down. You woudln' wan' kill the only one with intimate knowledge on Ophelia as she is now don' ya?" She smirked, watching Wars grit her teeth and slowly put her gun down, and chuckled. "Yea', thas' right bitch, pecking or--"
She was cut off by War delivering an audible right hook to her jaw. She smirked at Lilith who had fallen to the ground. "Yeah. Pecking order."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Thomas jumped to hi feet. "LADIES, LADIES!!! AT EASE!" he proclaimed, his voice loud enough to attempt to stun them without actually harming them.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:05 pm

"Well, war, it's a fucking nuke. They only really have one strength, and that's bigger than this island. Not even conduits would survive." He replied to War sarcastically. "Wait. THEY HAVE A NUKE!? FUCK" He screamed as Thomas tried breaking the fight up. Lysander shot tar onto his mouth. "Trust me, you can't stop them. One of them will shoot you." He informed Tom.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 pm

"A...nuke? Dude, is it that hopeless? I mean...it's a freaking device capable of blowing up most of Empire City! That's a shit load of innocent lives at risk, even if it is a fail safe." Lucas said, rather upset at the idea. "Um...quick question, though. If we want to get rid of Ophelia with a nuke we have to get close enough to her to make it effective...and she has an army to make sure we don't. How would we get it even remotely close?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:38 pm

The Darkness clenched his fist. Using a nuke? It was crazy...But... He Un-clenched his fist. He knew that if it came to that, it would be what had to be done.
"If it comes to that-" he said "I'll be the one detonating it. Assuming any of you survive, afterwards they'll need you more than me."

Jason Cregnix:
Jason nodded, taking in all the comments.
"First off- Tom, they won't get their hands on it. The casing that it's in wouldn't be able to be opened by the weak minded Drowning Doom, it would be impossible for most of their infantry. Secondly, if they managed to detonate it inside the case, nothing much would happen except the case would shake like the bejesus. This is a hyper dense titanium A casing. A foot thick anyways. It's also been blast proofed, and lined with lead. And I doubt very highly that I could let it fall into enemy hands. And I can tell him how to completely deactivate the bomb, assuming it hasn't been activated yet. And, War, the Nuke is exactly powerful enough to blast the drowned Warren, nothing more nothing less. I designed it myself. And Lysander they don't have the nuke. We do. It's last resort only. And Lastly, Lucas. If we're all dead there's nothing to stop the doom from getting to the rest of Empire city. It's either we blow em' all to kingdom come once and for all or we let is spread and infect the planet. And on getting close. I have one Archer missile pod. If I punch in a good targeting algorithm it could blow us passage right to Opehlia. The Pelican would then fly in, drop off the non-flyers and fly off. The flyers would give covering for the pelican as it goes in."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:58 pm

"I could fix it."
Liliths voice drew War and a few others eyes. "What do you mean?" War asked.
"Jeezuz, for an FBI Agent your not very bright." Lilith sighed. "I can ... put the blood of the drowning doom and break it down into molecular composites so that the nuke would be able to vaporize solely those in the Drowning doom and anything with their touch. Kinda like.... a homing device..."
"You can do that with only two years of Stanford under your belt?" War inquisited skeptically. "I know you studied the properties of chemicals and all but... what you just described sounds impossible."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:03 pm

The Darkness remains silent...

Jason Cregnix:
Jason laughed.
"Two years of Standford, and you think you can do that? Trust me, you can't. Not even the leading expert in chemistry could do it. Hell I'm a hyper genius and an expert in basically every field of science and there's no way in hell I could put a homing device on this thing. I mean, you're welcome to tr, but make sure you don't make it go boom in the process."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Thomas grimaced. "And if the Doom gets their soggy claws on the detonator?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Matt, still, remains silent.

Jason Cregnix:
"I anticipated that too."
Jason said.
"There are only two detonators for the bomb. One is inside my computer. It will automatically detonate if it senses no life forms in the area other than the doom. The second is on the bomb itself. The doom won't get to it."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Lucas sighed, "Too complicated for a 'last resort' kind of thing, in my opinion." This wasn't his thing at all. Not war. He twirled his boomerang in the air as the rest talked.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Lilith glared at him. "Hey self-proclaimed Jackass, how bout' you stop gloatin' and mayhaps we could put our heads togetha?" She was suddenly right by the man, taller than him in her 5 inch stillettos and stared him down, not even caring about his metal suit. "I Wan' her dead JUST as much as you. I lost my fuckin' eye doing her dirty work."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Thomas grimaced. he remembered that day. "Either way, we need to take her down.... I plan on meeting up with the Templars, propose an alliance. I don't pretend to think tings will go well."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Lysander sat there, silently taking all the information in. "Wait. Just wait a minute. Why would we trust this psycho bitch whore to tamper with a FUCKING NUCLEAR BOMB?" Lysander seemed like tthe only one not blinded by hope. "She fucking took a vile of my blood, that puts a damper on trust.. I'm sorry, I am not letting her touch that thing. I will kill her if I have to." Lysander pointed to her and walked in a circle, ending behind war. He grabbed a pistol out of her coat pocket and continued his circle after kissing her on the cheek. "If this city goes down. I will not let her be the one doing it." He cocked the pistol.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:18 pm

"LYSANDER!" Thomas shouted, using his powers with such effect that people in the [i]Warren[i/] heard him. Thomas spoke in a normal voice, then. "There is no need for violence."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:48 pm

The Darkness stepped up the second Lysander pulled the gun.
"LYSANDER!" He yelled, but it was drowned out by Thomas's loud shout. He paused and waited for Thomas to speak. He followed it up with "Lysander- If you so much as scratch one of the people here, I will personally take you down right now and make sure you rot in a cell for a long time." The Darkness was aware of Lysander's crime record, and didn't like working with him.

Jason Cregnix:
Jason didn't want to interrupt the Darkness. That man scared him, frequently. And he was the only person he couldn't figure out the identity of.
"Anyways- I'm not trying to gloat- I'm just making a valid point. And as I don't want blood to be spilled here I'm afraid I can't let you work on the bomb, Litlith. And Lucas, at this point I don't think complexity matters. Its about surviving this that does."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Conduits!   Calling all Conduits! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Conduits!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next