infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Face to Face at last

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Face to Face at last Empty
PostSubject: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Thomas looked at the group of Templars below him. He needed o talk to their Leader, Dimitri. He should take out a good number of them, maybe when Dimitri was alone, he would listen.... or Thomas could drop in like a fool, and take a chance at getting shot to hell.

((Obvious Karma moment here))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:45 pm

"Stealth is certainly not in your favor is it my friend?" Came the gravelly voice of Dimitri behind him. The Templar leader leaned against the cargo crates, one leg propped against the large, empty container as he kept his wrapped hands busy by shuffling a deck of cards. "Certainly I've come to expect a Sound Demon to be loud, but my nuns saw you come in from about a mile off. Pathetic, truly."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 pm

((meh...))

Thomas turned at Dimitri. "Hey," he said, like he was greeting a friend for coffee. "I wasn't here for stealth purposes. I'm not here to spy. I only was up here because I don't like getting greeted with a bullet to the face." Thomas was fairly certain that was still easily arrangeable, however. "Look, I'm here concerning the Drowning Doom." Thomas sat down. "Please, feel free to point a gun at me if it helps you to relax."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:03 pm

"You speak of the Fallen Angel. Very well, let's talk." Dimitri grinned, pulling away from the train cart and held both his hands up, smirking. "I wasn't aware you fiends would need the help of the Messiah."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:12 pm

"Us fiends," Thomas began, "aren't all as bad as you think. Ophelia is, though. Remember the day you captured me and Sena? we were abe to break out, but then the Doom came in, and decided to decimate your forces. You barely survived, as I recall." Thomas paused to let thi sink in. "My point is, we need to work together." Thomas pulled a pen and paper, and scribbled a phone number on it. "If you think we should put aside our petty differences, and work together against a common enemy, then give me a call. Till then..." Thomas tossed the notebook to Dimitri. "I won't attack the Templars while there's Doom to fight. but I can't protect this city from Doomed in th front if I have to watch for a Templar to stab me in the back."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 pm

"My Templars are not so dishonorable." As he spoke, he stuffed the paper into his pocket and kept it there. His nostrils flared. "Alright Demon I've heard your end here. But I'm going to need you to do something for me to prove I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 pm

"If it involves staying away from the woman I love, I'm afraid I can mke no promises there. anything ese, though, and you have to merely name it. However, I love Sena... quite a bit... in fact..." Thomas pulled a small black box from his pocket. "You believe yourself to be a man of God... I was wondering...." Thomas opened the box, revealing a small, silver ring with a diamond in it. it was crude, but anyone could tell it was handmade. "If you could wed me and her."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:41 pm

"You care for her?" His eyes narrowed. He didn't even look at the ring. "No I had plans of my own entirely to ask of you." As he spoke he appeared to scratch the inside of his pocket. "Something I'm afraid you might not be willing to do."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:43 pm

A few bangs were heard and Dax appeared next to Deej. "I got the call." He said. He was with the Templars on the ground so he took no time responding to the distress signal Deej sent out. "What can I do for ya, cap'n?" He said looking at Thomas briefly, but brushing him off as not a threat.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Thomas stayed calm, even when the other Templar appeared. He was afraid of what Dimitri was going to ask, buthe woul be good to his word. "I care for her like you care for one of your Templars, if not more. I love her. I would move a mountain for her without my powers. I would take a bullet for her. I would take a nuke for her. So name what this favor is. you want to repress my powers. is that it?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:52 pm

"Actually quite on the dot." He nodded to Dax. "Hold him down will you? He will be quite in pain for a while." As he spoke he slipped a syringe out of his pocket. "We will Purify you... and we begin the process now."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Thomas sat down, rolled up a sleeve, and waited. He was far from surprised. He would take a cleansing. Sena... he thought... I love you...
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:57 pm

"Hey buddy, I don't know what you think is gonna happen, but lemme tell ya, it's gonna hurt.. Now," Dax handed Thomas a pistol bullet, "Bite this, trust me fella, it ain't no walk in the park."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Thomas managed a smile. He didn't expect things to be pleasant. he had heard of the negative side effects of being cleansed... "I don't care what happens to me. if it saves the city, at the cost of my powers, my love, or even my life... I'll pay it gladly."

((Ok, Reap's turn))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Dimitri opened the shipping crate he was leaning against. Then, he walked over and grabbed Thomas's wrist, shoved the needle under the flesh, and injected him with the solution. Almost instantly, the sensation of frozen fire ripped into Thomas's Veins and where he was injected the skin turned black.
"Oh no, I'll still kill Alexis. this just makes things easier for all of us." He kicked Thomas into the shipping crate and locked it behind him. "Pleasant dreams, devil."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Thomas was shoved in, and cursed. That would teach him to trust Dimitri. His thoughts, which began to blur, filled with fear.. not at what would happen to him... but what would happen to Sena... and what Ophelia would do to them all... he passed out, then...
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:20 pm

After one day, the Templars cracked open the dented, thrashed shipping crate. The sound waves that the Sound demon had created during his screams of agony had all but destroyed the confinements of his temporary prison. Deej stared at the pitiful body within. "How do you feel?" His gravelly voice asked.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Thomas shook his head. "I must make a confession..." he began. "When I first got these powers.... I felt like they were the largest inconvenience ever. I didn't ask for these powers. I was a regular human, with a regular life... I wanted nothing more than to have those things back... Now..." Thomas shook his head again. "I'm going to miss them. When I got my powers, I also got a responsibility to this city... I lose my powers, I don't necesarily lose my responsibility." Thomas put a hand to his head. "If Ophelia finds out about this, though... she's going to go ape shit on us all... me for allowing it, and not killing you for doing it... and you for doing it... I thank you, though, for accepting my plea for an alliance..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:24 pm

"Ophelia? I was unaware demons Aside from Alexis had names. And why do you keep calling her Sena? That's a band name." He turned his back to Thomas and crossed his arms. "The Fallen angel... Ophelia.... You've had sex with her? Disgusting." He sniffed in distaste and rubbed his burn mark over his throat.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:32 pm

"Not the fallen angel. I mean Sena Crosse, conduit of darkness. she rejoined the Templars... You should know her.." Thomas groaned, then shouted as a muscle twitched, causing him to punch the crate. That hurt. "I have no love for the drowned woman. But Sena... I'll never stop loving her. I would die first." the moment he said it, he realized how easily it could be arranged.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:35 pm

"Are you daft? Her name is Alexis. There is no Sena Crosse. There never was. This darkness demon you speak of... your standing right on top of her." His eyes narrow at the shipping crate they stood on.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Thomas didn't know of an Alexis, but he scrambled off the crate, afraid he'd hurt her. knowing her powers, it was ridiculous, but he stil was afraid. "Sena's always been what I've known her as," he said to himself, too low for anyne to hear.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Dimitri sat on the crate with his legs dangling off, glaring down at Thomas. "Alexis was a Templar before the apocalypse. She came to me, her messiah, in fear she would never find her brother. But then she slipped. She showed she was a demon in disguise. I allowed her to suffer until the apocalypse came. Somehow she escaped and has returned to me by the name 'Sena,' my favorite bands name. Funny, fate, no?" He coughed.

"The Demon that torments my Alexis lies within, if you wish to lay unholy eyes upon it."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Thomas nodded slowly. "I do. Sen... Alexis.. is still dear to me, no matter what her name was, or is.... Have you ever felt love for someone?" Thomas asked out of mere curiosity.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:55 pm

"I ...Loved Alexis." Dimitri admitted, turning his face away. "I loved her... so much. But she was... is ... a demon. She must be purified." His voice cracked, and he turned his face away momentarily. "Look upon her unholy spirit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face at last   Face to Face at last Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face to Face at last
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next