infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:50 am

Seeing the two motionless, 249 went to the cockpit. "So, how do you plan to fix her up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:09 am

"249... wait..." she beckoned weakly. "We need to talk. And please.... sir.... inject thomas with the foam.... I'm worried...."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 am

Jason Cregnix-
"Just one moment, please..."
Jason rapidly pressed a series of keys on the control pannel, putting it on auto-pilot.
Jason rose from his seat, and turned to 249.
"It's really complicated. It involves a cryo-pod and more bio-foam..." He said.
"But that doesn't matter. She wan't you back in there, so go."
Jason went back into the main room of the drop ship, and sat down next to Thomas. He injected him with a syringe of biofoam, hoping it wouldn't wake him.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:42 pm

249 had calmed down now, Thomas was no threat to anyone now. He headed to Sena and grabbed her hand. "Jesus, girl. You're colder than me!" He joked, trying to make her smile. "What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Thomas writhed in pain reacting from the injection, but he stayed unconcious. This was more than likely not a good thing, as the Conduit of sound was actually sensitive to the Tainted Shards that were already in his system, and he was reacting badly to them.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:54 pm

"I need to get out of Empire City for a while..." Sena chuckled. "If I stay... either the templars... the doom... the first sons...one of them will find me. Unless I'm on the vermaaks hit list... I need to go home for a while." She squeezed his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 pm

249 was happy to hear this. "Yeah, think it's time you came home too." He pat her hand with the other one and then pulled away to talk to Jason. In a low voice, he asked "Can this thing make it to New Marais?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Jason Cregnix-
"It CAN, but it's not gonna." He said to 249.
"First I need Thomas and Sena in my lab ASAP so I can see exactly what shard injections are doing to them. Then I need to fix them. They I need this baby for the coming fight with Opehlia. If you want me to fly you there it'll take a while 'til I can."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Thomas spasmed in his sleep, hi body raced with pain, but strangely worrisome, he did not wake
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:10 pm

It was at that time that Sena started noticing the edges of her vision spasm and turn stange purple and orange hues. "249....? I feel... we....i...." Her voice drifted off as she could see her voice. Litterally, SEE it... and she had a strange urge to rub up against everything, finding it soft. "Ooooh~" She giggled.

(...okay I know im kinda stepping out of the box here since I don't know the effects of the BioFoam, especially on someone who has been contaminated with the shards for a long time but... yeah >u> I will change this if requested.)
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Jason Cregnix:
Jason swore. Enhanced Synthesia. That never happened with Bio-Foam, but he figured it was because he had put some special ingredients in her particular batch, figuring it would fight the shards better.
"Guys, we'll be there in exactly one minute, get ready to move. 249, you get Sena, I'll get Thomas."
((OOC: Well, we need to move threads. So, tell me if you guys make one.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))   All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All sorts of Dark... ((Reap, PG-13))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2