infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grease Stains

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:52 am

Ari sighed and scratched her cheek with her gloved hand, managing to get grease onto her face. What the hell, she was used to it. The focus in her eyes was clear as she rewired a broken, abandoned motorcycle. It'd taken her weeks to find her materials, but hell, this place was a wasteland. She peered behind her as two of her First Sons Guards leaned against some broken cars, talking quietly amongst themselves as Ari worked. She gave them a little smile and they nodded at her.

"Almost done..." She sighed and stood up, stretching. "All I need now is my wrench..." She waited as one of the First sons handed over her large wrench.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Kyd popped in with a wrench. Of course it was the wrong one but it wasn't his intention to help. It was to interrogate her and try to get her to swear loyalty to the First Sons. "HELLO MISS!" He screeched. "Are you looking for thiiiIIIIIIIIIISSSS?" He ended in a hiss and then poofed to the other side of her. "Because I'll give it to you if you don't try to fix anything for those PESKY Dustmen or reapers" He smiled wickedly and spun the wtench in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Austin floated over the ground, electricity arcing around him as he carried himself through the air. He didn't like walking, really. Too banal.
He approached the mechanic, Ari Stilles, at about 5, maybe 10 miles per hour. She was restoring a poor-condition motorcycle with spare parts.
Surge stopped hovering around ten feet away and walked to a reasonable talking distance. He needed to warn her.
"Ms. Stilles," he called. "There will be Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in the area shortly. A Dust Men Armored Bus has been sighted in the general vicinity, so if you hear a loud beeping from the UAVs, it would be time to hide or otherwise retreat from the streets."
A simple, blunt heads-up. Not really dangerous considering how easily the buses are detected.
Austin didn't bother scolding Kyd. It would be a hopeless endeavor.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Jason Cregnix:
Jason had been flying about The Historic District- He had recived a call from the First Sons. He needed to drop off some tech to a few First Sons in the area.
Jason was about to land, when he saw Kyd Wykkyd harassing some girl.
Jason narrowed his eyes under his helmet. He would have had Kyd in a tainted-shard lined jail cell for all the trouble he had casued but he had an alliance with the First Sons. That, of course, didn't mean he couldn't stop Kyd. He was, technically, an honorary officer in the First Sons.
Jason landed with a powerful 'THUNK' of metal on concrete.
"Kyd." Jason growled. He extended a single finer.
"I demand you stop being a jerk. She's helping your men, and you're harassing her. I doubt Kessler would like that you're threatening your motor-cycle repair girl." With that remark, a single pin-point accuracy laser of purely concussive force fired from Jason's pointer finger and blasted the wrench out of Kyd's hand.
"Anyways, what I'm here for."
Jason slammed a pressure-release button on his chest, and his chestplate fell to the ground. From inside his armor, he pulled out what appeared to be a small silver bar, with two silver balls at the end. He hit the power button on one of the circles, and instantly a blue blade of energy shot out of it. "I bring to you a proto-type Energy sword. It's still in testing stages so it's power-cell is unreplaceable however, it runs for twenty four hours. It's the only one I have." He turned it off, and handed it to one of the startled goons.
Next he turned and sat down next to the motorcycle. He pulled some tools out of a tight-compartment, and in thirty seconds, the motor-cycle was done.
"Anything else you people need me for?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:47 pm

"u-uh..." Ari stodd up and brushed the dust from her leather jumpsuit away. "Thanks, I guess..." she looked up at Austin. "The dust men? Weren't they wiped out by the drowning doom? Come to think of it I haven't seen any Reapers around either."
"If its all fixed up here, we need to get goin." One of the first sons men said to her a little urgently."already?" She asked, dissapointed. "I just got outside... " she hung her head, knowing it was of no use and extended her hands out so they could cuff her, like always.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:32 am

(OOC: Are we following a posting order?)
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 am

(yes unless what you have to say is something too important to wait for.)
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Kyd grined as she submitted to the handcuffs. "Ohhhh So what are the plans for this... Little giiiiiiirl?" He grinned and stroked her chin with a wicked smile. "Can I play with you, my oretty? AHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha heh haaha." He laughed and turned invisible except for his smile, which he left visible.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:31 pm

Ari scowled and, seeing that despite the fact he had dissapeared he had stayed in the same place, she kicked him in the balls.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 pm

(The above is an example of something that couldn't wait.)
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:23 pm

(LOL.)

Austin gave a slightly sad expression. Not surprisingly, she did not want to leave. He scrounged his mind for ideas.

There was still nearly forty minutes before her next job, and there were two very cheap kamikaze drones right outside that alley across the street...

Surge bent over to cough, covering his mouth with his whole arm. At the same time, he pointed to the drones with the same arm and unleashed an extremely short, barely visible EMP. The drones short circuited and fell completely inconspicuously.

"Actually, Ms. Stilles, I-" he began to say before she kicked Kyd in the groin. Surge stopped himself from chuckling and continued,"would..like for you to scrap those downed...drones."

Austin waited for about, eh, twenty seconds and turned his attention to the prototype energy sword. He magnetically pulled the sword, just by the casing and not affecting the interior, to his hands and analyzed it.

"Is the battery stable? Can it be safely inspected internally?" he asked Dr. Cregnix.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Kyd fell to the ground, becoming fully visible and holding his crotch, he was in too much pain to teleport away.
He slowly regained his coomposure and stood up. "Yooooouuuu...." He said quietly. "You can't JUST KICK ME IN THE BALLS YOU AHDSHKJHSAJKLDHJDSKH" He screamed ending in gibberish. He crossed his arms and looked away with an angry HMMPH noise
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Ari perked up immediatly and grinned, nodding. She didn't even wait for them to undo her bonds as she picked up her toolbox and practically skipped to the drones, quickly dismantling them. "mm? Hey! I think I found something!" She held up a blast shard in her gloved hand.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Kyd was quick to get there first. He grabbed it from atop the drone and held it in the air. His body surged a bit blue as the rock gave off a spark. "HAHA! I love that feelin'. Ya know, when, HEY WAIT! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME WE HAD these fancy airplanes to find these shards? They're soOOOooOooOOOOOoooo delicious!" He popped his fingers in his mouth mimicking a cartoon character after a good meal. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:42 pm

(Quick, inexpert filler.)
Austin used his free hand to pull the shard somewhat violently from Kyd's hands, agitated over his immaturity. He let it hover in the air approximately equidistant from himself, Cregnix, and Stilles so they could all see it clearly and decide what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:03 am

Jason Cregnix:
"Oh, sh*t..." Jason thought. Kyd Wykkyd might have just absorbed the power of a blast shard. That homicidal maniac with a blast shard in him?!?!?
"This is not going to be fun..." Jason thought, powerless to do anything, unless he wanted to come under seige by the First Sons.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 am

Ari didn't care about the shard, not really. She was busy scrapping away at the drone when she came across not a shard, but a core. Without a word, she slipped it quietly into her bag and continued working, casting sidelong glances at the men. The air raid sirens started up suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:23 am

Why was Cregnix worried? Kyd took some Rayacite, Ari was dismantling a drone...Was it Wykkyd's tingle? The whole shard would have little effect on his power, much less whatever infantisimal portion of its radiation he absorbed.
"There is nothing to worry about, Dr Cre-" Surge tried to assure him. Naturally, that was when the UAV sirens buzzed.
Austin heard a loud screeching sound quite a way down the street behind him. Before he even looked back, he knew it was cars scraping against the concrete. By now, that could mean only one thing: the Armoured Bus was upon them.

(Mind if Graham's on that bus?)
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:53 am

(nope, the more the merrier :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grease Stains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grease Stains   Grease Stains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grease Stains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: