infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

we all fall down

Go down 
+3
Ness
Experiment 249
ReaptheMusic
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

we all fall down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:09 am

Austin looked up. The rubble was getting increasingly cumbersome. The car was about to come down...
With a great gasp, he heaved it down the street. After catching his breath, he jogged to the woman and the Reaper conduit. Strangely, she looked familiar. An albino with a Reaper conduit...He dismissed the suspicion. She was just a friend, more likely a lover, nothing threatening.
The magnetic conduit knelt next to her. She was dying.
With all his remaining strength, Austin diverted dozens of volts into his arms, poured them into the woman's body, and collapsed, hyperventilating.

[color=black]Neo was tempted to turn and look at the man to whom Quint was talking, but knew better than to let him distract him. One false move and he could be pushed off the building.
The Templar took out a hammer and swiped at Neo, but he parried it with his left wrist and gave a turning back kick to his abdomen.[color]
At the same time, something was stirring underground. Umbrella Ganados. Majinis. Now was the opportune night to cut down the Templars' numbers, and so it would be done.
Not only that, but helicopters flew overhead. Whenever a suspicious individual or group was spotted, a cylinder was dropped, pulverizing the ground below before openning and revealing a Hunter alpha.

Last edited by Clockwerk on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:37 pm

((Go easy on some of the Resident Evil monsters, man.))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:45 pm

At that moment dimitri went to punch neo, his hand was grabbed by a black tendril and he was dragged back into the dark... where sena had her hands out, her grey eyes glowing. "Dimitri Quint." She rasped, nostrils flaring. "I will show you wat REAL DEMONS CAN DO!"
Dimitri hit the tendril with his closed fist and reared back, pulling sena into him where he threw her down and held his hand to her throat to strangle her. Almost instantly the tentacle like black tendrils went through the arm holding her down. Yelping, dimitri pulled back and got out his pistol, aiming at senas head and shooting right when sena shifted into a shadow. The shadow leapt and curled around dimitris neck, strangling and blinding him. Dimitri shot his gun off several times in the struggle before he managed to throw her off. Sena, angry, slicked her inky black body towards him, screaming. "YOU WANNA SEE NO EVIL?! THEN SEE NO EVIL, MOTHER FUCKER!" Sena pinned him to the ground and sat on top of him, like she was straddling him, her hands to his throat and her darkness pinning him down, covering his eyes as her grip tightened, her eyes wild with utter hatred. Dimitri coughed and pried against the darkness, slowly his struggles becoming weaker as sena hissed. "Die...."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 pm

"That ain't gonna work pal." Dax walked to"You demons ain't to strong, I could take ya all on!" He turned around and held his hands in the air.

Kyd took the hammer and judged it's weight, he gave a practice swing and then smiled. "Siiiiirrr, I believe I am not the right one to uuse this, hehehha, hahah, HAhahah!" Kyd's plan had worked, he disarmed Dimitri. Now he poofed away with the hammer, and back to slaughtering the random templars he came across.

"oh my god, thank you. Thank you so much!" He cried a bit of tar aand wiped it off. He saw the man hyperventilating and didn't plan on staying, he had done his part. Lysander ran, he ran back behind the advancing reapers and zombified humans. He ran until he found a an abandoned bus and boarded, he held War and waited for her to wake up, bouncing her every now and then.

"NOW!" 249 froze the air around the rippling sound ball thing Thomas made.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Thomas shot the ball everywhere. the supercooled air took down fires, chilling them to non existence. soon, three quarters of the fires were now out.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Cyn kicked Dax in the back of the knee and quickly scrambled away, having recovered somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:27 am

Raiden would have been working on the fires and Templars, but he needed to deal with his immediate safety first. He combined bionic punches and a few kicks on a vaguely humanoid reptile while it swiped at him erratically with its claws, but he wasn't doing much more than making it angry. Eventually, it spooked him with a random snap at his torso AND head with its teeth. As Raiden sprinted backward, the creature leapt at him, pinning him down and swiping a pattern in his shirt. Before it got at his head, Raiden flung his bionic arm into its face and picked himself back up as it staggered backward. Deciding not to risk anymore close combat with the beast, Raiden rushed at maximum speed away, adrenaline taking care of all his fatigue. After a minute or two, he finally found some one who could help: the Darkness.
As Dimitri got up to try and attack Neo, the latter pulled out his Samurai Edge and aimed. Before either could punch or mock, some one- someTHING- wrapped around Quint and pulled him back into the shadows.
As Neo realized Quint was struggling with Sena Crosse, his former servant, he couldn't help but chortle. After all these months of attempts at wiping out all superhumans, he should have expected to be betrayed by one he allows to serve him. At first, it was merely a stifled chuckle, but the mutant purposely made it clearer. He wanted for Dimitri to hear him laughing at his blunder, just to anger him before he suffocated by his own ally's hand.

Spectre peered through his anti-material rifle scope from atop buildings between which he switched. He was searching for high-ranking faction members. He took aim for a shot at a woman with an eyepatch and her own sniper rifle, very familiar...
A Ganado ripped down the front door of the bus Lysander and War were in and rocketed in at them. Several Majinis were breaking down the back door...
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Sena stared into dimitris eyes as her hands pinned down his scarred throat. The fear she saw there reflected her eyes. And she hesitated. The world around hers noises slowed to a halt and all she heard was his heartbeat. What is she doing?
[coleor=brown]Dimitri saw his chance and took it. His massive hand grabbed her face and slammed her head into the concrete of the rooftop so hard it made an audible crunching sound. He stood slowly, his pistol out of his pocket and on the floor beside her, and he spit on her limp form. "And i thought i could cure you."[/color]
Lilith, uknowing she was being watched, ducked below the concrete of the building and lit her last cigaretee. She smoked it... and sighed, burning her fingers. She had one shot left. It was almost over.
Wars unseeing eyes snapped open and a string of profanitites came from her mouth. Two pistols unslung from the sides of her body and she shot the mojinis at the back of the bus through the head. "Nobody..... " she gasped. "Fucks... with ....my lysander......"
everything happened at once. She saw herself, the kid who was now kyd wykked, being inside of a shipping crate, finding the poster, thomas, 249, running away from home.... her life flashed before her eyes.... she ran away from home. When the kids learned she could use shadows by will. She ran to empire aong the train tracks. Chris. She had to find chris. He was stationed in empire. Then she got sick. Really sick. She collapsed on the tracks and awoke in a box cart, a man named dimitri nursing her. She loved him. He promised to clean her soul of the darkness she controlled, the darkness she feared. Then e got angry. Frustrated she wasnt clean. He binded her, feared her. He locked her away. In the shipping crate. The blast... hitting her head... losing her name..... Alexis Weiss.
Darkness impaled dimitri. The templars in the streets stopped burning and pillaging to stare. Dimitri gasped, holding his stomach and looked at her.
Another tendril whipped out and impaled his heart. And another. And another.
"Dont.... be..... afraid... of the dark."
Dimitris body was crushed benathe a barrage of tendrils wrapping around and suffocating him.... and his neck was snapped. Like a ragdoll he was dropped. Dead. He was only human.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:19 pm

((FINALLY, THAT MOTHERFUCKER GOT WHAT'S COMING TO HIM))
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:39 pm

"Ah crap, Man that hurt dude!" Dax hopped on one foot holding his knee. "Damn... Hey! We ain't done here!" He slowly limped toward the conduit who was quickly escaping. "You can't just leave!" He shouted and waved his bat in the air

"Goood job shaaade!" Kyd said as he grabbed Sena's chin and kissed her on the lips. "You're getting SoooooOOOOooo Strong I LOVE IT!" He did a backflip and landed on Dimitri's hammer, balancing perfectly. "Now please, Sena, LEAVE!" He angrily said waving a knife at her.

Lysander stared into her eyes. They weren't looking at his. They looked at his forehead. "Nobody..." He leaned in and kissed her. "But there is someone who can, surely." he grabbed her butt and kissed her again, tendrils in her mouth and everything

249 readied his next wave of cold. "Don't forget, you're on lookout, if you hear anything important you tell me okay?" he readied another wave, it was only half as strong as the first. "Gah, I'm not used to this full conduit thing, why do we have to charge our powers anyways?
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:47 pm

"I'd say we aren't." He stopped. "You can't move, and I'm gonna get pay back." He said. "And as soon as I get home, I'm putting you in the notebook o' morons. But, for now..." He grabbed the Mallet o' Understanding off his back.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Matteo Alacran(The darkness):
The Darkness emptied another round into a Templar...There were so damn many!
That's when he noticed Raiden.
He nodded in the direction of the artificial conduit. "Good to see another Spartan out of the field." He said.

Jason Cregnix:
Is still flying around blasting open fire hydrants, this is a filler post.

Priest:
"MY MASTER! DIMITRI!"
Priest watched Dimitri Quint be struck down by the hated demon, and demon they had trusted. Sena.
He needed to slay that demon, for the righteous memory of his master. He pulled out his bow, and loaded in six tainted shard arrows, and fired them all at Sena.

Kane "Pig" Pastis:
Pig walked around the burning streets, with a casual look on his face. The moron did not noitce the fires, burning people, and people with paint over their eyes.
Eventually, he came to an alleyway, and heard his brother shouting "And as soon as i get home, I'm putting you in the book o' morons..."
"Hi Rat!" Pig cried joyously, walking into the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:36 am

(Already? ): And did everyone just skip Lego?)

The Ganado charging the couple ripped Lysander off of War, squeezing his head. The Majinis recovered, albeit sprouting Las Plagas out their necks. A flailing worm-like parasite, a hideous maw encompassing an entire upper body...they would not be killed by a single pistol bullet. The front two lunged.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Thomas sighed in relief as the last of the fires were put out. He glanced over at 49. "We make a good team, you and I," he said, panting from the effort. At Lysander kissing Sena, though, Thomas was tempted to punch him. But he ignored him. "249, how would you like to be part of my team?" he asked, extending a hand.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:47 am

(WHAT
PFT
LYSANDER AND SENA?
THEY DUN EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER
WHAT.
You might want to reread some stuff Theseus, I think your a little lost
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:48 am

Sena turned her head just in time, her mouth bleeding, to see the tainted arrows before the went through her body and pierced her. With a shuddering gasp, Sena grabbed at where the arrows were lodged into her body and her head went dizzy. Her breath echoed in her ears and she fell to her knees. The only thing escaping her lips a soft "ah...."
many templars, seeing the fight lost without their leader, almost litterally dispersed and turned to aid those they had harmed, over half of them scurrying into the sewers like the rats they were. Dimitri Quint was dead.
war leapt up, and solely going off sound, she shot where the heads of the creatures would be, the taste of lysanders tentaclesque tongue in her mouth putting a big grin on her face, and she laughed as she shot.
Lilith put her cigarette out, the scent of death near.
Sena leaned forward, onto her hand.... wheezing. Those shards... they'd got her alright. She felt the poison going in to her system. She wouldnt last long like this. Shed been poisoned from the tainted shards for years.... and now the pain was unbearable. In the way she moves, breathes, everything just... hurt. She leaned her face over dimitris sightless gaze.... and looked into his sightless eyes.
"We're the same, you and i," she whsipered. "Beneath the skin we're burning with angerN and pain.... and evil...." she coughed, her blood black on his face. "And now i know your pain. The monsters you wanted to destroy.... are not the others. It was you.... all you.... but you couldnt kill your demons." She felt shade. Trying to take shape beneath her skin, to take over her coprse when she couldnt hold on anymore. She closed dimitris eyes. "But now i'm going ..... to never be.... that demon.... you feared."
Sena leaned back up... and took dimitris pistol that had fallen on the ground. "In killing you.... maybe i'm no better than a demon. I... am that monster you feared." Sena cocked the gun back and pressed the barrel to her head.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Matteo Alacran(The Darkness):
The Templars. They all scurried away. Others checked the wounded. Why?
He looked up to see it. Sena Crosse, with a pistol raised to her head. And the mangled body of Dimitri Quint.
The Darkness was horrified. An emotion he rarely felt. He was down here, powerless to stop Sena from killing herself, and he didn't do anything to stop people from taking lives.
He had lost.

Jason Cregnix:
Jason few through the streets, taking fire from Templar sidearms, but suddenly, it stopped.
They all looked up at a sight. Thier master, being slain by Sena Crosse. Jason watched and recorded the event. Up to the point where Sena raised a gun to her head.
"NO!" Jason shouted, he couldn't let this happen. not to anyone, especially not the one that Thomas had proposed to. It would break his team mates heart.
He pushed seventy-five percent of the suit's power into the thrusters and gunned them. He shot up like a bullet. He stopped as he floated level with Sena, and fired a precision repulsor shot from his glove, aimed specifically to knock the gun from her hands.

Priest-
Priest cursed under his breath. His arrows would not pierce the armor of the flying one. So, he grabbed a wounded Templar and slung him over his shoulder and scurried back to the sewers, along with most of the others.

Kane "Pig" Pastis:
((Because Ness hasn't posted yet, this is filler.))
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Dax saw he was surrounded. "H-hey fellas, I don't want no trouble, let's just wait and... OH LOOK IS THIS MY GUN?" He said as he pulled his Scattergun out. "Now, let's play catch then bullets." He loaded six shots in. He turned towards the fat one. "Today ain't ya day, pancakes."

Kyd was DELIGHTED to see the arrows lodge themselves in Sena. When Sena was crippled, Shade would come. He saw her raise the gun and h about cried wiith joy letting out high pitched giggles. "OH WHAT A SHOW!" He cried out as a stron wind followed by engines and a silenced pistol sounding shot was fired. Kyd opened his eyes expecting too see Sena dead but Sadly no. The shot was from Jason, and he hit the gun. "AW BOTHER AND BEFUDDLE! You haaad t ruin the fun I OUHTTA!" He lept onto the iron man and jabbed a knife at his armor, leaving scratches all over. 'I SABJKD ADJKLS DJKJKBHASK DJAK" He mumbled and grunted.

Lysander jumped up from War and sent a shockwave through the bus to stumble the...thingies. He had no clue what they were, but they sure as hell didn't want him and War hooking up, and that was a nono. "Hey, nice shot" He told war even though one of the shots wasn't even between the eyes, he could tell she was off her game. He pulled out his AK and opened fire and hoped the things would die. If they even could be killed.

"Dude? You look flustered, whatcha thinking about" He saw him get angry and then glad and angry again. Something was up but his main concern now was finding someone to drain. He saw a face he had seen on a poster while he was snooping round the Templar base once. It was something darkness or something. He was human, and full of heat, which 249 could easil turn to cool heat and drain. He dropped down an laid an Icy hand on the shoulder of the man. He was about to drain him when he saw Sena. Oh god, what had she gotten herself into... "SENA!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Cyn ran at Dax, ignoring the pain in his leg, and swung at him with the Mallet O' Understanding. "You can hit my ankle. You can stop my powers. But you will NOT harm my idiot of a brother." He brought the Mallet from the side and tried to connect with Dax's stomach, completely unafraid of what could happen to him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Max ran, followed by the most fearsome Reapers he knew. Radioing in to Lysander, he replied to his call. "Dude, we're here. Sorry it took so long, Timothy couldn't find his gun." Maximus glared at one of the Reapers following him. He waited for a reply through the radio, yet none came. Tearing into the nearest Doom with a barrage of bullets. These Reapers could make the difference in this battle, Maximus knew.

For Lucas, this battle sucked. He had a sore throat and runny nose, and had this been told to wait at the Spartan base. "Unfit for battle," Lucas mumbled as he flew towards the gunfire, "yeah...sure thing." He rocketed over the battlefield, a small tornado throwing Templars , but not killing them, to make a small landing space. "Looks like I'm late to the party?"

((Apologizing for all mistakes made above. I didn't follow this thread close enough.))
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 am

Thomas dropped a Templar, and turned to Sena, seeing her pull a gun towards her head. "No," he muttered. he was too far away to be of any use here. even his powers wouldn't be fast enough, and they were literally at the speed of sound. He tried any way. he ran, snapping his fingers, then thrusting them to the ground, blasting into the air, and then blasting towards her. As he did, he sent a message in the calmest voice he could muster, trying to keep the pain, the heartbreak, the fear out from his voice. "Sena, please, don't. we can fix this..." he apparently got there quicker than he thought, because he got to her before his message did. Thomas woud later suspect he broke the sound barrier, but as of this moment, he neither knew or cared. all he cared about was this woman in his arms now. His hand vibrated with sonic energy as he tried to use it to heal her, an ability that he didn't do that often, but he tried to remove the arrows, and stop her from bleeding too much. Then, he started to put sonic waves into her body, drawing the tainted shards out of her... and into his own body. He tried his best, and got approximately 4/5 of the shards out of her body, and into his own. There was no way he would allow her to die. Thomas convulsed, then. "Sena... Don't stop..." he coughed. "Believing." he fell from her. a few wounds were still bleeding, but they were more shallow than before, and she would survive. in the meantime, Thomas was messed up. Tainted shards were worknig into his system. he took so many, in the end he would lose the ability of true flight, if he survived at all. He took Sena's hand in his, and gripped it. "There is always hope, my love...." he started to slip into unconsciousness. "always," he breathed, and everything went black.

((gods, I love my muse.))
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Raiden rushed at full speed past the Darkness. Dark would probably do something manly, stab the reptile in the eye or something. The semi-conduit spun back and pulled out his magnum. He wasted three shots on the creature's skull, stomach, and right claw. It only roared.
Spectre was right about to kill the woman, but he realized something...He hadn't heard from Neo in a while. Surely, he would have called him when he had finished with Dimitri, and he must have taken him out by now.
The sniper turned his scope to the building where Neo and Quint were suppose to be. He saw...a flying, metal suit. Jason Cregnix. No doubt, he would want to incarcerate Neo given the chance.
He was not going to get that chance. Spectre aimed at the thrusters on his feet, hoping to disable him and make it easier to fight him. A .50 caliber bullet sailed through the air toward it.

More bullets jetted toward Thomas and Sena's torsos. They had come from the Umbrella CEO's Samurai Edge, aimed for less vital organs so they would die slowly. At the same time, a helicopter hovered to the opposite side of the rooftop, the side door open to reveal two U.S.S. troopers armed with assault rifles, the latter of which were used to attack Cregnix.
Neo holstered his pistol and looked down at Dimitri Quint's body. How droll. It was a mistake of foresight that killed him, right in the middle of a war with Drowning Doom. It was not a rival gang or faction that killed him, but his own servant.
Still, Neo felt like using the body for a...future project. Partially because it was fit, mostly as an irony. He lifted the limp Templar over his shoulder, carrying it toward the helicopter.

Last edited by Clockwerk on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:34 pm

(Bullets? Cmon man at least someone was shooting at them, thats a bit of a powerplay. :/
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:49 am

(I'm not sure what you're saying.)
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:57 am

(You cant just shoot non npcs like that, you have to make the motions. Whether or not the shots actually land is based on us reallh. I mean, you can shoot AT us, but you cant decide if it hits or not. You have to give us time to react. Otherwise, its a powerplay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we all fall down   we all fall down - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we all fall down
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next