infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The voice of reason has spoken

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:34 pm

(Aw... poor danny
Back to top Go down
matrace1

matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Mat had just started to walk away from the scene after evaluating that they could survive this but then he saw the idiot who punched the walking lightning rod and thought " Is this guy an IDIOT or what?" After thinking that Mat then proceeded to jump/climb down the building he was on and made his way to the man who he noticed had a child near him "Hey dude what's you're name and kid what the hell happened here" sigh. "you know what? It's not that important just hold on to me i'm taking us to an ally down the road and you're gonna make sure this guy" points thumb at the guy who was jittering like a meth addict in withdrawal. "doesn't die of the volts making him go all jittery kay and while you're doing that i'm gonna kick this sorry guys ass so hard when he goes to hell i go with him" then Mat points his thumb to the guy who will receive the ass kicking "anyways hang on tight" teles to the alleyway when he got there he looked around to make sure it was safe or as you can get in empire city "take care of him kid." Mat waves then rushes his ass to the place where the ass kicking will commence. "now what am I gonna do about that electricity?" "Mat wonders this and come's up with the answer and makes a detour." Hopefully it'll work if it doesn't i'm gonna have to learn how to conduct electricity without feeling pain." Mat then proceeds to scowl as he continues running

Last edited by matrace1 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:20 am

Austin was just about to toss up an electromagnetic barrier when he saw something that removed all fear he had for Teah. She, a fire conduit capable of reducing tons of mineral to lava, was stopped dead in her tracks...by two pints of water in front of her.
He had dealt with people purposely punching him after getting electrocuted by a touch, but this was ludicrous. The ocean around Empire must render her catatonic.
With a flick of Surge's wrist, the water spiraled into the fire conduit's face, and Surge bolted through the air, over Teah, toward the building in which she had hidden his target.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:46 am

Teah screamed at first when the water was sprayed into her face. Then, like a firework, her voice died off and the muscles in her face fell. Here eyes drooped heavilly. Whee the water sprayed her face hissed and turned an ashy grey color. It was enoughto make her weak in the knees and she fell. Her mouth and nose were soaked, causing her to gasp, loudly, unable to breath. Like her skin was ashes and the water killed off her muscles entirely in her face and neck. She convulsed. She couldnt see without her glasses, and they had shriveled up in the heat. She watched, her vision blurry and unable to see well as the attacker went towards harukas hiding spot.
Weak, teah fell to her knees... she felt disgusted. She was fire itself. And a little water couldnt stop her. If she could... just... oxygen... she crawled to danny, the hydrant spraying more water over her as she did. She felt so... weak.... she grabbed dannys arm and shook his arm. He was a doctor. Hed know....
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Danny rolled over slowly, he was confused, and a bit dizzy from the sudden teleportation, he barely heard Teah, nor feel her. He slowly moved, his vision blurred and he couhed up some blood. He couldn't form words. He simply rolled around and tried his hardest to stand up, but he failed. He pulled out a jar of advil an spilled it all over. He closed his eyes and reached for Teah's general area. He saw four of her, and hoped i was the right one.
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Austin searched vigorously through the building for his target. Eventually, Haruka Elfen was found, laying in a bathroom, cold water streaming across her body. She appeared to have second degree burns, or maybe third...which could become infected if left untreated.
Straightaway, Austin picked up the girl's body. He pointed two fingers at a nearby window. With a mechanical hum, it shook and openned, the hinge breaking and the glass shattering on the adjacent alleyway. The magnetic conduit glowed with a blue aura and levitated through, then jogging toward the alley's exit. He pushed a button on his headset and spoke,"The objective has been located and retrieved. Securing now. Requesting medical assistance."

Last edited by Clockwerk on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Danny had guessed wrong. Waters soaked Teahs body to the core. Teahs hair was now the same, ashy color of her skin as she fell unconcscious. She curled into the fetal position, barely breathing as though she were dead.
Back to top Go down
matrace1

matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Mat had just made it back to the scene when he heard glass break " wonder who did that" After that small thought he then rushed his ass all the way to the place where the glass broke, Mat then saw the asshat who attacked these guys " Well,well if it isn't mister asshat If you could just stay still that'd be great or " Mat then takes his katana out of his saya " We could do this the hard way " then Mat smirked as if the fight was gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Danny felt a rush. It wasn't electric, it was organic. Was this a conduit power activating? No, it was a simple adrenaline rush, and Danny had to use it. He shot up and rubbed his eyes to try to unblur his vision and he grabbed teah by the waist and hoisted her up. He wasn't the strongest lad, and normally could barely carry her ten feet, but this time he carried her to a hill and laid her in the dry grass. "Wait here." Danny said to sound manly, he looked at the lightning guy and the kid with a sword and sighed. He walked over and shouted at them, seeing Haruka being carried. "PUT HER THE FUCK DOWN."
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Austin had dealt with assassins before, be they stealthy, quick, cloaked, or just so strong they barreled through the First Sons' defenses. But a kid, dressed as Ezio da Firenze, with a katana? Conduit or not, he was dense or delusional to use such an obslete weapon. Regardless, he would not obstruct the mission.
Surge magnetically lifted Haruka to his side. With his other arm, he thrust his fist forward, an electromagnetic shockwave following. He had concentrated little enough energy into it that the blast would not kill the boy. He then hovered to a great altitude. There was no time for this.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:51 am

*le bump
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:27 pm

The only thing Danny received after his call out was the butt of a gun on the back of his head. He passed out pretty damn fast.

Firsts sons swarmed the area, a few grabbed Teah and quickly took her body away, another fiddled with the unconscious Danny's body and then said something into his radio. Three more joined surge, and pointed guns at the boy with the katana. "Drop the weapon, or face death." one called ot. "Actually, just face death." a second chuckled through his gas mask. "We'll even give you the first move." they all agreed in a cocky manor..
Back to top Go down
matrace1

matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:24 pm

"DAMN that shite of a mask wearing man!" Mat thought as he blocked the electromagnetic wave the masked man shot. "Guess i'm lucky that I went back and grabbed those rubber gloves otherwise i'd be on the receiving end of enough electricity to make me like that guy who....... THAT SHITE I TOOK HIM AWAY FOR.A.REASON!!! ............ Deep breaths deep breaths "sigh" You know what? It doesn't matter i'll just save him AGAIN!" Mats eye then began to twitch "and now I have to deal with these guys i'd rather just kill them....... BUT LOOK WHO JUST HAD TO COME, STUPID KID." Mat then exhales quite angrily " nothing EVER goes my way damn freaking razaphaza" Mat continues to mumble for a second then notices his situation. "So these guys are gonna let me have the first hit "eye twitch" ARE THEY UNDERESTIMATING ME! Ohhhhhh they'er gonna get knocked out and when the fights over i'm gonna kick their ass AGAIN!." "Well its your funeral" As Mat said that he ran around slashing the first sons with the mune of his katana, finishing off the attack with whacking the first sons in the back of their head with the mune of his blade "Oh yeah so where's that death you were talking about?" Mat said in a rather cocky manor.

Last edited by matrace1 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:45 pm

(Surge had sent a shockwave at Mat...)
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:28 am

(Blocked a shockwave? o.o)

Austin buried his face in his free hand when the soldiers said they would let the kid with the katana attack first.
"I am surrounded by idiots..." he muttered.
Then he heard gunfire, shouting, air swishing around a metal blade. He moved his head back to see the commotion, and his eyes widened. The soldiers were shooting and missing, getting cut down left and right.
Austin pursed his lips. He wasn't going to let this guy humiliate them all, even though they often do it themselves.
Surge flicked his hand, focusing a magnetic pulse on the boy's katana to disarm him, sure that the men could handle an unarmed child. Then again, they should have when he was armed...
Nevertheless, Surge pulled Haruka a bit closer, levitated higher. A magnetic shield enveloped them both. They decamped for an ambulance that had pulled up across the street.
In short, Haruka was dropped on a medical bed inside. Austin sat in the corner, the walls heavily insulated, as the doctor did his work on Haruka's burns. They started pulling away.
Austin began to contemplate his actions. The group of three friends was just out helping the community, innocent. Then armed organization members rushed in and abducted one of them, heinously. Was working in the First Sons really benefitial? Why did they perform such sinister tasks?

Last edited by Clockwerk on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
matrace1

matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:13 pm

(The "mune" is the dull end of the blade the "ha" is the sharp edge so the worst Mat could have done was cause a very severe concussion....................)
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:17 pm

(He can't really see which part of the blade Mat's using. All Austin sees is a kid running around, attacking his men in the backs of their heads with a katana, and the men falling down. Bloody or not, that looks like death.

Eh, I'll edit it anyway.)
Back to top Go down
matrace1

matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 pm

" Damn. " Mat thought as the mask wearing shite blasted his blade out of his hand. " Well good thing is he can't blast this off. " Mat thought as he used his hidden blade, right after that he then noticed the mask wearing shite run off into a ambulance. " Can't let him get away now should I tele or should I run, nah I can't catch up to a car no matter how many shortcuts I take and even if I DO manage to catch up to the car he'll just blast me off anyway, guess it's time I tele to the inside of the car but first. " Mat was running around like a bat out of hell to get his katana then tele to the ambulance. " Now if I tele to the inside of the car I might endanger the girl if I tele to the top of the car i'll have to carve a hole in the car, DAMN IT! I'm gonna tele in there and talk to the guy before he tries to shoot me because it looked like he didn't want to hurt her considering they're in a ambulance. " When Mat concluded that thought he then teled to the inside of the car. " Hey!" Mat said happily " How's it going, I would like to ask you to not attack me because I don't want to hurt her. " Mat said pointing to the "her" " And if you do try to kill me i'll have to stop you. " Mat had said rather grimly with a bit of a dark tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voice of reason has spoken   The voice of reason has spoken - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The voice of reason has spoken
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: