infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Up-To-Date Spartans Roster

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Up-To-Date Spartans Roster Empty
PostSubject: Up-To-Date Spartans Roster   Up-To-Date Spartans Roster Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:11 pm

This will be the offical thread for listings of members for The Spartans.
The rankings are as follows:

Leader: Holds the highest power in the organization. This person makes decisions of what to do throughout the group, and in relations to what goes on the RP world. They act as the head of a democracy of the group/

Member: A normal member. Granted access to all base functions, likely to be fighting in any major battles. They can vote in the democracy of the group.

Junior member: An entry level. Granted access to some base functions. This rank is usually only handed out to people new to the group, they will rank up once trust has been earned.

ROSTER:
Leader:
Jason Cregnix

Members:
Thomas Ellis
Lucas Rice
Raiden
The Darkness(Matteo Alacran)
War Sabine

Junior Members:
Stygian(Julia Ocracion)
Simon Cowell
Ash Nukem

Last edited by legolosarrow on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Up-To-Date Spartans Roster   Up-To-Date Spartans Roster Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Scuse me Lego, but couldn't we only have one leader and then act with the rest of the 'members' being a democracy? The abundancy of Leaders here is a little ludicrous, and I'm pretty sure that no one would mind being labeled a member as most meeting held with the spartans are agreed with all in favor; as long as thoughts are still heard.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Up-To-Date Spartans Roster   Up-To-Date Spartans Roster Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:03 pm

I guess I can do that.
So, Jason Cregnix will be appointed leader(As he is hyper intelligent and all) unless anyone has any objections.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Up-To-Date Spartans Roster   Up-To-Date Spartans Roster Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 pm

I second the motion.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Up-To-Date Spartans Roster   Up-To-Date Spartans Roster Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Seconded, although if the members come to a unanimous decision against the leader, he would have to step down, right? This would keep from a dictatorship of the ranks.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Email to Cregnix   Up-To-Date Spartans Roster Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:30 pm

"Due to multiple recent violations of the First Sons organization, you (Dr. Jason Cregnix) and, by extension, your subsequent corporation (C-Tech) and task-force (the Spartans) are under strict probation and will be subject to castigation upon any further transgression. Violations include:

• Deliberate failure to meet operational quota.

• Destruction of private shipment property.

• Harbouring of a First Sons fugitive.

Unless production of our products is accelerated, the damaged property is replaced or paid for, and the fugitive (Ms. Ari Stilles) is returned, our appertaining contract will be void and punishment will be effectuated. Please contact me again within the next seven days to arrange a meeting in which Ms. Stilles is returned and/or the aforementioned demands are negotiated.

Sincerely, Dr. Austin Surge"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Up-To-Date Spartans Roster   Up-To-Date Spartans Roster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:56 pm

I just saw this. in any case, I feel a few leaders would remain as a checks and balances sort of thing...
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up-To-Date Spartans Roster   Up-To-Date Spartans Roster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up-To-Date Spartans Roster
Page 1 of 1