infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Haven smiled politely and examined the books laying around. "You study herbology?" He asked curtly. Then he remembered the way shed formed that palm tree... so she was a plant conduit. "No wonder you tasted like peaches and fresh rain...." he murmured aloud.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:58 pm

I nodded my head and walked over to one of the piles of books about venemous ones. The whole first floor was littered with them and a dusty blue couch was almost completly covered by them in the middle of the room. " I do, it's become kind of an obsession. I guess I got it from my Father. He's a scientist." I replied, blushing a bit. I loved plants but they had been the source of my getting picked on and the fights I'd been in for years.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:11 pm

"Interesting..." Haven murmured, peeking at a venus fly trap. When he reached for it it snapped shut, causing him to blink. "Is your father still around?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:17 pm

I chuckled when the venus fly trap snapped on him, they had always been a roudy bunch. I walked back over to him, lightly tugging on the sleeves of his coat. I froze when he asked about my father, crossing my hands over my chest almost instinctively. After a sort of awkward pause I answered with, " Well he's not around here per say. I haven't seen him since the blast actually. ".
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Haven blinked at her reaction and smiled sadly. "Yeah... my... father wasn't the best either." He patted her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:25 pm

I sighed and smiled sadly back up at him. After a bit I cleared my throat and brushed some of my bangs behind my ears. "So, uhm, You wanna see something cool?" I asked a but nervously. Up on the second floor I had found a cool damp elpty room that was dark and had finally managed to plant some more exotic plants.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Haven smiled. Human interaction... hed really missed it. This girl, was so kind. "So you're not going to ask why I bit you?" He flashed his fangs in a darkly humored way, chuckling warmly. "Sure. Seems you and i are stuck here till nightfall anyway."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Decius walked into the building, sensing Haven was about to do something stupid. "I'm sorry, strangers." He gave a glance to Haven. "But I saw you walk in and was a bit curious, I know how you children do some curious things when you're alone" Decius didn't truly look much older than the two in the two in the room.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:02 pm

" Well it would be nice to know why you did." I replied, smiling whimsically. I smiled broadly when he agreed to see the room and I motioned toward it. I cheerily started saying " It'll be great! The Oenothera biennis will be blooming soon and so will the Ipomoea and the Mirabilis jalapa too. And maybe the Casablan-..." but stopped noticing the new person in the room. I cocked my head to the side and stared at him a bit perplexed. He barely looked older than Haven and he was callling us children. " Um, what curious things do children do in the night?" I asked in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:16 pm

"hey... dad..." Haven groaned. Wow. Way to ruin the mojo... kinda. I mean, haven found her cute and all but he wasnt that kind of asshole. "Please, continue Cory...."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 pm

""Oh, Cory, so the wonderful young woman has a name!" He turned to face Haven. "and I see you've met my son, I hope he hasn't scared you much, he is a bit strange. And for once could you please wear an undershirt?" He took his own coat off and put it on Haven, proceeding to button it.

Last edited by Experiment 249 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:34 am

So the newcomer was Havens dad. I wasn't exactly sure how that worked. I knew people could look a very different age from what they were but they practically looked nothing alike. "...and the Casablanca lilys might have bloomed already too." I finished, blushing up a storm. I took a couple of tentative steps back toward them, a bit bummed out that I didn't get to show Haven all the night blooming flowers. They could really liven up the place for someone who couldnt bee in the light. I blushed bright red when I was mentioned once again in the conversation. " I don't think he's strange, Sir." I murmured, subconsiously running a hand through my blue hair.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:54 am

(Haven wears no shirts. only the trench coat, and thats on Corys shoulders.
Havens... too sexy for a shirt
too sexy for a shirt,
so sexy it huuurrts~)
"Dad, you're embarassing me..." Haven blushed and his eyebrow raised when Decius tried to button his coat onto him. "Excuse us miss, I need to speak to my Dad.... but I really wanna see those flowers and plants in a moment." He smiled at Cory and pushed the slightly smaller vampire back, murmuring. "What are you doing? You're being rude. It's sunny out, and she's giving me shelter. It's the least I can do to be polite..."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:24 pm

'haven, we can't let people know of our existence, it's bad for our survival. Last time word got out about us, we were hunted!" Haven finished the buttons, the shirt was too small for Haven, but Decius forced it onto him. "If you can't breath, it's fine, you don't need to anymore, you're dead." made a glance back at Cory, then returned to Haven. "You should kill her, you won't get enough blood just from a little drink, you need to drain her dry."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:37 pm

"Ok. I'll just,uh, wait over there then." I replied, awkwardly scooting away to the dusty blue couch. I didn't want to be rude and listen in to there conversation. I picked out a random book and plopped down on the couch and flipped through it. I coudn't hear exactly what they were saying though I'm sure I didn't want too.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:40 pm

"What?! I'm not about to drain her just because of tradition--b-besides, I feel fine." Haven squirmed uncomfortably in the shirt and huffed. "I don't have to be like you just because you want me to. Besides, she's different! She's a conduit like me! She's hunted by those templar guys... wouldn't she understand?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:44 pm

"You can't survive like this." Decius sighed. "I will kill her, it's you or me."

KARMA MOMENT: Haven can go and murder Cory, or let Decius do it, OR he can explain to Decius about conduit blood being MUCH stronger than a humans, and save her life.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 pm

I blushed a bit and practically hid behind the book I was reading. I didn't do good with people yelling out things from a somewhat private conversation. It didn't sound like they were very calm either.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Haven pouted dramatically and ripped his shirt open, popping the buttons and his abs glistened in the non-light. *fanservice, fanservice* "dad, look at my stomach. I had a massive gash in it from the veermarks ice shards. Im fully healed by taking a half pint of blood from her!" He put his arms down. "Conduit blood is far stronger than humans. We dont have to kill people!"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:22 pm

"A half pint? HOW?" Decius had never heard of blood that could heal fully on half a pint. He remembered being told by Mary when he was woken up saying something about them. How they brought her back to life with just one drink. One human sized conduit could bring a 200 dead rotting body back into a young looking woman. Decius didn't want to believe it but he had to. "Fine, she can live, but button the damn shirt, you'll let bats in." He said. He walked over to Cory and took a large breath in through his nose. He dropped onto one knee and grabbed her wrist. "My dear, do you mind?" He asked kindly and romantically.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:04 pm

I shrunk further into the couch and hid more and more behind my book as their convrsation continued. I may have stolen a glance in their direction when Haven ripped his shirt open but that's beside the point. At least it looked like they resolved whatever issue they were having. I blushed a bright red when Havens dad got on his kneese. I awkwardly set down my book with just one hand and sat up a bit. I wasn't sure what he was asking but it was best to be polite. " Uh, y-yes, sir. " I replied sitting up a bit.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:49 pm

(OH NO YOU DID-NT.)
Havens eyes widened and he crept behind Decius, his eyes dark, and gripped his shoulders, dragging him back with his taut muscles. "Excuse us, again."
He pulled Decius back, not bothering to button his shirt. "Dad, you don't know how to drink .....gently. You'd kill her..."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Decius knew he was right. He was raised on the act of draining and mutilating his victims. "Ok, but can I at least scare her? I mean, a woman like that may be a keeper, and it would be good to give her a quick introduction into our world. I'll be swift too, if you would allow. I always hated when my father would embarrass me in front of... ohhhh. uh, I'll be on my way, best of luck with her!" He turned away from Haven and in a swift movement ripped his shirt off cleanly, and turned to Cory. "He's yours, now take him with your.." He inhaled deeply. "Ahh, non virgin flame!" He yelled and quickly ran to the door. Outside he turned into a swarm of bats and flew away.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:36 pm

I sighed and shrank back into the couch as Haven pulled his dad away. I still had no idea what was going on but I was beyond caring at this point. I glanced back over at them an- HOLY CRAPthat shirts been rippedoffliketwicealready A bright red scarlet colored my cheeks at his Dads last quip,almost causing me to fall of the couch in shock. I stared after him as he ran out, the blush never leaving my cheeks. I stole a glance at Haven before quickly covering my face in embaressment. I wasn't exactly sure how to react to this kind of situation.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:41 pm

"as you can see my dad has class fit for a pig," haven was also blushing. Decius could tell she wasnt a virgin? He hadnt learned how to do that yet. It wasnt like haven was inexperienced or anything, he'd been to several places all over the country as a marine, and he'd had a few flings. He looked over at Cory, embarassed for them both. "Please show me your plants?" He begged, wanting to get off topic till shed calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next