infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:46 pm

(omfg xD)
Haven blinked awake. Still with no pulse, he sits up. "What happened?" His hair is fucking dripping wet and his chest is pectorally and..... squee.... *narrator faints
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:19 pm

A couple of tears rolled down my cheeks as I just stared at him. I had never dealt with murder, much less doing it myself. " I'm so sorry." I whispered, burying my face into my hands. I did not expect a lot from the situation, and hearing Havens voice was definetly not one of them. I looked up at him and blinked, suprised to see him moving. After registering that he wasn't a zombie and seemed to act just like he did before I hugged him tightly, a few tears escaping me. " I'm so so so sorry for kind of murdering you I didn't mean too I'm just glad you're okay please don't hate me I really didn't mean too it was an accident I swear but you look ok now and that's great please be ok! " I quickly pleaded , though it was mostly muffled since my head was burried in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:18 pm

"What are you talking about?" Haven asked, chuckling confusedly. He rubbed her back gently as she cried. "I'm fine Cory... um... please don't cry...." He kissed the top of her head in hopes to comfort her, really unsure of what to do. "That leak is intense, shouldn't you have someone fix it?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:05 pm

((I like how she casually forgets vampires don't have a pulse to begin with.))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 pm

"I killed you by accident!" I half whimpered,half sobbed into his shoulder. The rubbing and the kiss to the head really calmed down and soon the sobbing was down to just quiet crying. I cried a bit more before sitting up a bit, rubbing my eyes with he back of my hand and sniffling. " S-Sorry. I don't know many people,m-much less someone who could fix the water pipe.Are you sure you're okay?" I replied, looking him over for any cuts or bruises.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:11 am

Haven quietly petted her hair... then started giggling, his giggling turning to loud laughter, his body shaking under hers as he did. He calmed down softly, little tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. "You're adorable, cory." t
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:59 am

I cracked a tiny smile seeing him laugh. He must be ok if he's laughing. Or he's hallucinating and the bump on is really bad. Nah. He's alright. My smile broadened when he called me cute, a light blush adorning my cheeks. I sat up a bit straighter since his bouncing had mooved me around a bit and lightly brushed away the tears from his eyes. "I really am sorry. Do you want me to make some tea for you? It's really good for your health." I asked,trying to blow my bangs to the side.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:24 pm

"not much is good for my health anymore aside from .... well... you know. But, sure why not?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:50 pm

" Great! I'm sure there'll be something for you." I replied, chuckling. Ismiled a bit and stood up, offering him my hand to help him up. " I've got tons of tea! Theres blueberry,Rasberry,Ginseng, Sleepy Time, Green Tea, Green Tea with Lemon, Green Tea with Honey, Liver Disaster, Ginger with Honey, Ginger without Honey, Vanilla Almond, White Truffle, Constant Comment, and Earl Grey." I quickly quipped, smiling kindly at him.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Haven blinked. "Do you have hibiscus?" He scratched his wrist, finding himself very hungry for blood suddenly.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:00 pm

" Gudhal? Yeah, I'm sure I have some. " I replied, smiling whimsically. I'd used the Indian name for the tea because that was how I had learned it, since most of my herbology books where from there. I motioned to the door with a nod of my head, taking a couple of steps in that direction.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Haven trailed after her, his stomach growling audibly. He looked out the window. Still a few hours before sunset....
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:23 pm

I ran up a flight of stairs to the third floor, quickly closing the shades to an open window. Who ever had lived here before seemed to have used this floor for hosting guests and cooking so there were multiple cabniets and shelves lining the wall. I had cleared them all and put in some spices and tea when I first came to rhis building. " Do you want your tea cold or hot?" I asked him over my shoulder as I opened one of the cabinets.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:42 pm

"hot.... please...." the scent of her pulsing blood from her running up the stairs was mouthwatering as he sat at the table.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:53 pm

" Coming right up!" I quipped excitedly, moving things around in the cabinet looking for the right tea. As soon as I found it I put it on the counter and started looking for some mugs. " So, uhm, what was it like, traveling?" I asked, setting two cofee mugs next to the counter. If movies had taught me anything having tea or coffee with freinds was a really good bonding method. Sure it was usually women complaining about men or clothes but real life seemed to deviat from movies too. I grabbed a tea kettle and filled it with water from water bottles I had scavenged earlier and set it to heat on the gas oven.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:21 pm

"it was rough going, i missed my little sister a lot. But, ive swam in the english channel and met with the leaders of south korea..... it was nice. " he smiled, struggling not to lurch at her. He began sweating in the effort.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:10 pm

I grinned and leaned against the counter, undoing my braid because of its horid messy state." That sounds amazing. I've always wanted to travel. Dad always said it was too expensive so I started saving up pennies when I was five." I replied, a soft laugh escaping my lips. I jumped a bit as the loud whistling of the tea kettle started up signaling the water had boiled. I grabbed a towel and moved the tea kettle from the stove and poured the water into the mugs. " Do you want any sugar or honey in your tea?" I asked over my shoulder as I dropped two Gahdul tea packets into the mugs.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:07 pm

"i go... without, thank you." The scent of her when she let her hair down wafted towards him and he suddenly found himself behind her, holding her from behind and trembling.... licking her neck. He tried to shake himself off but the primal instinct held him.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:10 pm

I grinned and put some honey in mine but left his plain. I went to pick them up" Alrig-...H-haven?" I whispered, frozen stiff as he held me and licked my neck. My breathing picked up and I slowly set down the mugs.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Havens jaw twitched painfully as his fangs enlengthened... and he bit into her neck, knotting a hand into her hair gently and pulled her hair back, gulping down several mouthfulls of her plasma.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:21 pm

((Cue the smooth jazz))
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:08 pm

I let out a small whimper as he bit into me, subconsiously grabbing hold of whatever was behind me. I took in a shaky breath and closed my eyes, my cheeks turning a bright red. " Haven!" I quiped, wincing at the light pain coming from my neck.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:51 am

Havens head jerked up and he swallowed the mouthful of blood harshly. What she had grabbed ...... Haven blushed. "Cory...... " he murmured, unsure of what to do, he was still hungry. He leaned back and continued drinking from her... gently.

(Woot! eue muahahahahahahhahaha! *dissapears with evil cape of evilness*)
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:24 am

I quickly released what I'd grabed hold of wrapping my arms around my chest and blushing profusely. I had definetly not expected that from the situation. It's not like I meant too damit!" S-sorry. A warning would have been appreciated." I murmured, leaning back against him and getting more comfortable. If I was gonna be in this for longer I atleast wanted to not be standing up on edge.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:51 am

Haven softly tucked her hair behind her ear and stroked her hair as he softly unlatched his fangs from her neck, having drank his fill. He licked the wound closed softly in small flicks of his tongue... and kissed the wounded flesh gently. "I'm sorry... again..." He mumured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)   Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fine day to read ( Reaper-chan)(and now Ex-kun)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next