infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team Empty
PostSubject: What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team   What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Clockwerk, Ness, and I have been talking. We believe the site is descending into the early stages of Dying Site Disorder. The chat-box is less active, and the rate of characters being accepted has dropped tremendously(At the time of this writing.).
As such, we have formed a list of things we think would help the forum make a strong comeback, before the end really begins.
So, the list is as follows:

*Character Accepters(Modship, maybe.)- We feel if there was a small group of people, who are frequently on the forum that have the power to accept characters(and have Moderator abilities, if you would like it to go that far.) would make a welcome addition. This group of people could accept characters, thus decreasing the expected wait time of having your character accepted. This would also decrease stress on the admins, and give them more time to visit the Chat box and communicate, as well as carry out other administrative duties.(Clockwerk, Ness, and I thought me, 249, and Megz would be good for this position.)

*Recruit More Members To The Forum- I know we have already been practicing recruitment. However, maybe we should add more incentive, increasing the amount of advertising being done, thus increasing the amount of people joining, and thereby, boosting site activity levels. Maybe, for incentive, we can say, "For every member you recruit that says they were recruited by you, you gain 250 points!" scale it to more or less as desired.

That is all for now. Please consider all of these things, and reply to this thread with your response.

Last edited by legolosarrow on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team   What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:34 pm

249 for Mod 2013!
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team   What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:46 pm

ill bring it to the toher admins. Sorry ive been busy kiddos. I have too much shit on my plate.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team   What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:49 pm

I can't get on at home, so I apologize for my inactivity. I can ony get on in town, and I can only go to town on days I have work.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team   What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Fact is, I've been getting busier and busier too. I realize that character acception has become a big problem, as it is tough to RP without a character.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team   What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What The Community Wants-A Shoutout To The Admin Team
Page 1 of 1